Derby #274: Monsters, Robots, and Aliens!
+47

what the..??

what the..??
add a comment

Comments

bluetuba


quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: what the..??


This is alot cooler than I thought it would be. The thumbnail doesn't do it justice. I thought somebody just pasted a monster face on a black tee.

blanked


quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
bluetuba wrote:This is alot cooler than I thought it would be. The thumbnail doesn't do it justice. I thought somebody just pasted a monster face on a black tee.


Agreed about the thumbnail.
And I also think that those that do click will be of the cute loving crowd, who may then not like this.

facemeetpavement


quality posts: 0 Private Messages facemeetpavement

i have to agree with the others. i clicked expecting it to just be that face and that i'd hate it, but i actually like it quite a bit. nice job! i just hope people actually look at it.

L3g3ndQ


quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ
bluetuba wrote:... I thought somebody just pasted a monster face on a black tee.


ya know i was kinda hoping that's what it was and was disappointed when i saw it was just a small bit of the shirt B^P

sayahelmi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sayahelmi
bluetuba wrote:The thumbnail doesn't do it justice. I thought somebody just pasted a monster face on a black tee.


yeaah this is my bad made the thumb just with the mosnter face. never thought people gonna think the design is just a paste the monster face into tee.

this one gonna be my experience to make a better thumbnail in the future.

thanks for your opinion and support guys, cheers :D

bluetuba


quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba
sayahelmi wrote:yeaah this is my bad made the thumb just with the mosnter face. never thought people gonna think the design is just a paste the monster face into tee.

this one gonna be my experience to make a better thumbnail in the future.

thanks for your opinion and support guys, cheers :D


Just about every derby has a few jokers that make something simple like that, and the thumbnail looks very similar to those.

I know it's a little late for winning on votes, but if you resubmitted this with a thumbnail more representative of your design as a whole I'll bet you get way more votes.

sayahelmi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sayahelmi
bluetuba wrote:
I know it's a little late for winning on votes, but if you resubmitted this with a thumbnail more representative of your design as a whole I'll bet you get way more votes.


wow thanks for the suggestion blue tuba, maybe i'm gonna resubmit the design with the new thumb :D

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail