Derby #277: Caffeine
+49

Sleep When You're Dead

Sleep When You're Dead
add a comment

Comments

lkackman


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman

orabbit


quality posts: 29 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Sleep When You're Dead


Hey, it came out really cool!

lkackman


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman
orabbit wrote:Hey, it came out really cool!


Glad a few people like it! It was fun to do.

oakenspirit


quality posts: 72 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: Sleep When You're Dead


Love the detail around the lettering... solid job ace.


SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: Sleep When You're Dead


Whoa... love the whole concept here. Colors are awesome, and I really dig the expression on the zombie.

Nailed it...

lkackman


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman
oakenspirit wrote:Love the detail around the lettering... solid job ace.


SkekTek wrote:Whoa... love the whole concept here. Colors are awesome, and I really dig the expression on the zombie.

Nailed it...


Thanks Oak! Thanks Skek!

aerc712


quality posts: 4 Private Messages aerc712
Re: Sleep When You're Dead


It was great to see the evolution of this design in the pre-derby thread. All of your hard work paid off because this design turned out great! The coloring works really well for the zombie theme (and a nod to Starbucks) and I love the detail in the scene.

lkackman


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman
aerc712 wrote:It was great to see the evolution of this design in the pre-derby thread. All of your hard work paid off because this design turned out great! The coloring works really well for the zombie theme (and a nod to Starbucks) and I love the detail in the scene.


Thanks aerc!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail