Derby #280: Gamer Lifestyle
+23

8-Bit Cult

8-Bit Cult
add a comment

Comments

orabbit


quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
Re: 8-Bit Cult


Reminds me of fancy Commodore 64 graphics. How many bits was that system?

flattopfrank


quality posts: 3 Private Messages flattopfrank
Re: 8-Bit Cult


I wanted to make "Cult Mario" much more pixelated but, the design lost to much detail... Enjoy !!!

flattopfrank


quality posts: 3 Private Messages flattopfrank
orabbit wrote:Reminds me of fancy Commodore 64 graphics. How many bits was that system?


I forgot about the Commodore.. I was lucky as a kid, I had the colecovision system. PONG RULES !!

oakenspirit


quality posts: 113 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: 8-Bit Cult


makes me want to play Shadowgate...

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 52 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
flattopfrank wrote:I forgot about the Commodore.. I was lucky as a kid, I had the colecovision system. PONG RULES !!


Smurfs Rescue was the best Colecovision game EVER! http://youtu.be/pmzPC-kLQec











cdrewlow


quality posts: 17 Private Messages cdrewlow
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Smurfs Rescue was the best Colecovision game EVER! http://youtu.be/pmzPC-kLQec


I disagree. It's a very good game, but I think Donkey Kong is the best Colecovision game ever.

orgeston


quality posts: 0 Private Messages orgeston
orabbit wrote:Reminds me of fancy Commodore 64 graphics. How many bits was that system?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say... 64.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.