Derby #280: Gamer Lifestyle
+59

That Gamer Chick Who Pwned Everyone's Hearts

That Gamer Chick Who Pwned Everyone's Hearts
add a comment

Comments

imsochady


quality posts: 30 Private Messages imsochady

L3g3ndQ


quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ
Re: That Gamer Chick Who Pwned Everyone's Hearts


wow this is amazing!!! got my vote and i hope it makes it into the fog quickly!!!

imsochady


quality posts: 30 Private Messages imsochady
L3g3ndQ wrote:wow this is amazing!!! got my vote and i hope it makes it into the fog quickly!!!


Hey thanks!

happymomofone


quality posts: 0 Private Messages happymomofone
imsochady wrote:Hey thanks!


I want thissss

justynadorsz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages justynadorsz
Re: That Gamer Chick Who Pwned Everyone's Hearts


this is very nice design!

hungrykaren


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hungrykaren
justynadorsz wrote:this is very nice design!


I'd buy this!! :D

imsochady


quality posts: 30 Private Messages imsochady
happymomofone wrote:I want thissss


justynadorsz wrote:this is very nice design!



hungrykaren wrote:I'd buy this!! :D


Thanks friends! :D

kkduvall101


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kkduvall101
Would totally buy this for myself!

Re: That Gamer Chick Who Pwned Everyone's Hearts

midstarrynight


quality posts: 2 Private Messages midstarrynight
Re: That Gamer Chick Who Pwned Everyone's Hearts


I'm sad this doesn't have more votes...it's awesome. Fantastic style! And refreshingly different than most of the submissions this week...

imsochady


quality posts: 30 Private Messages imsochady
kkduvall101 wrote:Would totally buy this for myself!


midstarrynight wrote:I'm sad this doesn't have more votes...it's awesome. Fantastic style! And refreshingly different than most of the submissions this week...



Well that's odd for I too share the same opinions!

L3g3ndQ


quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ
Re: That Gamer Chick Who Pwned Everyone's Hearts


i have no clue as to why this has so few votes but it saddens me to see so many voters going for the pop culture instead of something original B^( lets hope the editors pick or the guest picker picks this design!!!!

camoor


quality posts: 1 Private Messages camoor
Re: That Gamer Chick Who Pwned Everyone's Hearts


I like this alot. Sad that people on this site are still voting for mistletoeing cats.

deborah11565


quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
camoor wrote:I like this alot. Sad that people on this site are still voting for mistletoeing cats.

True, not everyone is happy with it ! Go look at some of the older derby's.... amazing artwork, those artist are gone now. There are still a handful of creative artist out here but they are few and far between....

imsochady


quality posts: 30 Private Messages imsochady
L3g3ndQ wrote:i have no clue as to why this has so few votes but it saddens me to see so many voters going for the pop culture instead of something original B^( lets hope the editors pick or the guest picker picks this design!!!!


camoor wrote:I like this alot. Sad that people on this site are still voting for mistletoeing cats.


deborah11565 wrote:True, not everyone is happy with it ! Go look at some of the older derby's.... amazing artwork, those artist are gone now. There are still a handful of creative artist out here but they are few and far between....



I really appreciate the support. Thanks again!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.