Derby #282: Sleeeeeeeep
+41

Static Dreams

 Static Dreams
add a comment

Comments

oakenspirit


quality posts: 111 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: Static Dreams


What’s so great about sleep anyway? I don’t know why the humans spend half their lives wasted… ... Maybe I'm doing this wrong...




harantula


quality posts: 3 Private Messages harantula
Re: Static Dreams


...poor robot!I absolutely love sleeping!






CVBrennan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CVBrennan
Re: Static Dreams


Love the robot but the static doesn't look like static... not sure what to recommend.

oakenspirit


quality posts: 111 Private Messages oakenspirit
CVBrennan wrote:Love the robot but the static doesn't look like static... not sure what to recommend.


Hmm...

Here's a close-up of the static,,,



Should I try to redo it and resubmit?




orabbit


quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
oakenspirit wrote:Hmm...

Here's a close-up of the static,,,



Should I try to redo it and resubmit?


IMO, nah.

CVBrennan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CVBrennan
Re: Static Dreams


It maybe the fluffy cloud thought bubble edges that's throwing off my artistic eye or how the smaller bubbles are a sharp contrast... either way it's one of my favorites. I'm a sucker for robots.

oakenspirit


quality posts: 111 Private Messages oakenspirit
CVBrennan wrote:It maybe the fluffy cloud thought bubble edges that's throwing off my artistic eye or how the smaller bubbles are a sharp contrast... either way it's one of my favorites. I'm a sucker for robots.


I can see what you mean. Don't know if its worth throwing back though as this is obviously not a winner... hehe

Thanks for the compliment though!




More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.