Derby #304: White On Black
+69

space tune

space tune
add a comment

Comments

thumper62


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thumper62
Re: space tune


sure hope this design wins. been hard getting good shirts lately.I used to buy a shirt a week. then when its based just on someones fan base...well the worse shirt wins. would be wonderful to get back to the reason behind this site and that is best designs and best art. love this, I will purchase it . It should win. this is art.

kharmazero


quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
thumper62 wrote:sure hope this design wins. been hard getting good shirts lately.I used to buy a shirt a week. then when its based just on someones fan base...well the worse shirt wins. would be wonderful to get back to the reason behind this site and that is best designs and best art. love this, I will purchase it . It should win. this is art.

Thanks a lot Thumper. i try to do things in an artistic way and happy that it can be seen and worn.You know , 3 years ago when i began to submit here, i didn't think i had a chance at all,i was wrong.

lferneau


quality posts: 1 Private Messages lferneau
thumper62 wrote:sure hope this design wins. been hard getting good shirts lately.I used to buy a shirt a week. then when its based just on someones fan base...well the worse shirt wins. would be wonderful to get back to the reason behind this site and that is best designs and best art. love this, I will purchase it . It should win. this is art.


I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. You see the same stuff in the fog, and it gets old. I still come back to try and vote for what actually looks good, instead of coffee, cats, Star Wars, and Doctor Who.

kharmazero


quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
lferneau wrote:I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. You see the same stuff in the fog, and it gets old. I still come back to try and vote for what actually looks good, instead of coffee, cats, Star Wars, and Doctor Who.

thanks for your concerns and votes.

oakenspirit


quality posts: 73 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: space tune


LOVE THIS- I'm writing a book about a girl stranded in space with her acoustic guitar! I need this for my writing days...


geekincarnadine


quality posts: 0 Private Messages geekincarnadine
Re: space tune


This is so lovely.

voolan1180


quality posts: 0 Private Messages voolan1180
kharmazero wrote:Thanks a lot Thumper. i try to do things in an artistic way and happy that it can be seen and worn.You know , 3 years ago when i began to submit here, i didn't think i had a chance at all,i was wrong.


I am a fan of your designs in general, but I love how this is asymmetrical on the shirt. Nicely done!

kharmazero


quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
Re: space tune

thanks a lot for the kind words and love on this one

peaka3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages peaka3
I knew this was yours as soon as I saw the design. ...Man!!! I wish this would have won!!! I would totally wear it!!! :D


Re: space tune

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail