Derby #305: Inspired by da Vinci
+53

Leonardo's Ink

Leonardo's Ink
add a comment

Comments

nimrond


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nimrond
Re: Leonardo's Ink


Now that's what I call 'Herzblut'!

uberchango


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uberchango
nimrond wrote:Now that's what I call 'Herzblut'!


Heh, I had to look it up, and I'm still not sure I got it right! :D Do you mean, like, "passion"?

Thanks for the comment!

smoothvince


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smoothvince
Re: Leonardo's Ink


This is quite stunning.
And the reverse Mona Lisa is both intriguing and wonderful.
It's Da Vinci alright, but it's also a wonderful design on its own merit.
Sincerely hope this gets printed.

oakenspirit


quality posts: 75 Private Messages oakenspirit
uberchango wrote:Heh, I had to look it up, and I'm still not sure I got it right! :D Do you mean, like, "passion"?

Thanks for the comment!


Tis the Life Blood! which this thing is flowing with...



nimrond


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nimrond
uberchango wrote:Heh, I had to look it up, and I'm still not sure I got it right! :D Do you mean, like, "passion"?

Thanks for the comment!


Yeah, it means passion, like 'heart and soul', but here it just fits so perfectly, because that really is an artist's ink!

uberchango


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uberchango
smoothvince wrote:This is quite stunning.
And the reverse Mona Lisa is both intriguing and wonderful.
It's Da Vinci alright, but it's also a wonderful design on its own merit.
Sincerely hope this gets printed.


Wow, thanks for those amazing words! I'm thrilled you liked the design!

uberchango


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uberchango
nimrond wrote:Yeah, it means passion, like 'heart and soul', but here it just fits so perfectly, because that really is an artist's ink!


Yeah, it's just my silly take on a Leonardo designed tattoo... :P And "Herzblut" has now become one of my favorite words. Thank you for that!

uberchango


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uberchango
oakenspirit wrote:Tis the Life Blood! which this thing is flowing with...


hahaha, awesome concept, and fantastic word!! Now I just need to find ways to use it regularly. Thank you!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail