Derby #309: Balance

Where Magic Comes From

Nice, but no text allowed this week

Rejected because: Nice, but no text allowed this week

add a comment

Comments

oneshoeoff


quality posts: 4 Private Messages oneshoeoff
Re: Where Magic Comes From


This week I tried to balance a few equations. I hope you enjoy.

xarous


quality posts: 43 Private Messages xarous
Re: Where Magic Comes From

So if a man "lays" with a pig a woman gets pregnant with bacon? So confused.


plainyoghurt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages plainyoghurt
xarous wrote:So if a man "lays" with a pig a woman gets pregnant with bacon? So confused.


Man plus Horse equals a Centaur.
Woman plus Fish equals a Mermaid.
Man plus Pig equals a Woman who just happens to be pregnant with bacon? Or a woman who's eaten bacon? Not really sure that this is where magic comes from.

barlowrl


quality posts: 1 Private Messages barlowrl
plainyoghurt wrote:Man plus Horse equals a Centaur.
Woman plus Fish equals a Mermaid.
Man plus Pig equals a Woman who just happens to be pregnant with bacon? Or a woman who's eaten bacon? Not really sure that this is where magic comes from.


I'm pretty sure the guy ATE the pig and he was turned into a fat stick person with bacon in his stomach magically just like when you combine a man and a horse and get a centaur. If it's not a transmutation or a chimera then it's gotta be magic.

I think this shirt is pretty hilarious and awesome

oneshoeoff


quality posts: 4 Private Messages oneshoeoff
barlowrl wrote:I'm pretty sure the guy ATE the pig and he was turned into a fat stick person with bacon in his stomach magically just like when you combine a man and a horse and get a centaur. If it's not a transmutation or a chimera then it's gotta be magic.

I think this shirt is pretty hilarious and awesome


Barlowrl, I'm glad to know there's someone else out there who thinks the way I do! Man + Pig = Man eating bacon is what I was going for.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.