Derby #318: Office Life
+90

Thomas Anderson?

Thomas Anderson?
add a comment

Comments

cherylfrancis


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
Re: Thomas Anderson?


I wasn't sure what area of the shirt to highlight on the detail. Hope it doesn't hurt me.


omarfeliciano


quality posts: 45 Private Messages omarfeliciano
cherylfrancis wrote:I wasn't sure what area of the shirt to highlight on the detail. Hope it doesn't hurt me.


Well.. it made me click and I even voted!

Nice design BTW. I'm waiting for that call too

cherylfrancis


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
omarfeliciano wrote:Well.. it made me click and I even voted!

Nice design BTW. I'm waiting for that call too


Thank you! and thanks for your help earlier.


cherylfrancis


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
Re: Thomas Anderson?


Can I rename my entry and give it a stronger reference to the design without removing and replacing?


Mavyn


quality posts: 24 Private Messages Mavyn
cherylfrancis wrote:Can I rename my entry and give it a stronger reference to the design without removing and replacing?


Nope. :/

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

cherylfrancis


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
Re: Thomas Anderson?


Darn. Hey, everybody! Thank you for the votes. I'm almost at the top. I've never been heeeeeere! How exciting.


orabbit


quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Thomas Anderson?


You could put any of your snarky FB posts on a shirt in this style and I'd wear it.

cherylfrancis


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
orabbit wrote:You could put any of your snarky FB posts on a shirt in this style and I'd wear it.


BWAhaHAAaaa!! Snarky?! I speak the truth. Dem's truths, son! Wait...what...where am I?? The fog? With youuuuu?? Look at us! Guess I should act like I've been here before. But I never have! 3 YEEEEARS!! WOOT!! ~dances in the fog~


orabbit


quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
cherylfrancis wrote:BWAhaHAAaaa!! Snarky?! I speak the truth. Dem's truths, son! Wait...what...where am I?? The fog? With youuuuu?? Look at us! Guess I should act like I've been here before. But I never have! 3 YEEEEARS!! WOOT!! ~dances in the fog~


Enjoy it while it lasts. She's a fickle mistress.

flattopfrank


quality posts: 3 Private Messages flattopfrank
Re: Thomas Anderson?


Dig it !!!

cherylfrancis


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
flattopfrank wrote:Dig it !!!


Thank you! ...and thanks to everybody for your votes!


jsarate74


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsarate74

This is so numa numa i f'n gotta get one pinche ninja! Bwahahahaha.... baby arm and go Cowboys!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.