Derby #318: Office Life
+48

Stapler Wars

Stapler Wars
add a comment

Comments

omarfeliciano


quality posts: 36 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Stapler Wars


Hahaha I used to do this a lot with staplers.

albertoarni


quality posts: 0 Private Messages albertoarni
omarfeliciano wrote:Hahaha I used to do this a lot with staplers.


Yeah! I loved to have epic stapler wars, it was so funny.


marangeles0207


quality posts: 0 Private Messages marangeles0207

Amazing

zzmx


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zzmx
Re: Stapler Wars


Wow - I glanced at this earlier and can't believe I missed the reference. Then it just hit me. Clever work - especially the shape of the left guy's hair.

Manki


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Manki
zzmx wrote:Wow - I glanced at this earlier and can't believe I missed the reference. Then it just hit me. Clever work - especially the shape of the left guy's hair.


I agree, I love the Darth helmet hair!


-

halfnote5


quality posts: 0 Private Messages halfnote5
Re: Stapler Wars


Oh, this is COOL! = )

marceepauff


quality posts: 18 Private Messages marceepauff
Re: Stapler Wars


By the by... I just wanted to let you know that your "getting likes" shirt is fantastic! Beautiful work!

albertoarni


quality posts: 0 Private Messages albertoarni
marceepauff wrote:By the by... I just wanted to let you know that your "getting likes" shirt is fantastic! Beautiful work!


Thanks so much marcee! I'm glad you "liked" it ;)


More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail