Derby #320: Fall
+23

Love Is in the Air

Love Is in the Air
add a comment

Comments

jupilberry


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jupilberry
Re: Love Is in the Air


This is the time of year, while a couple is going for a lovely walk, one of them inevitably says something along the lines of..."I can't believe you aren't cold." This will solve that issue allowing them to both enjoy the walk and tell the world they complete each other.

Dimitrii


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dimitrii
jupilberry wrote:This is the time of year, while a couple is going for a lovely walk, one of them inevitably says something along the lines of..."I can't believe you aren't cold." This will solve that issue allowing them to both enjoy the walk and tell the world they complete each other.


Like the concept. But with my wife and I it would look wrong as we would be on the wrong side of each other. Also the mirror effect is a bit much.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Dimitrii wrote:Like the concept. But with my wife and I it would look wrong as we would be on the wrong side of each other. Also the mirror effect is a bit much.


I don't understand at all how you would be on the wrong side. Surely you are able to stand on either her left side or her right side?

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

theco2


quality posts: 56 Private Messages theco2
Re: Love Is in the Air


Unless you did these in 2 t-shirts or 2 sweat shirts I don't think it's going to be a hit.

It reminds me of something I have seen worn at the Iowa State Fair or Walmart.

ladyoftheword


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladyoftheword
Mavyn wrote:I don't understand at all how you would be on the wrong side. Surely you are able to stand on either her left side or her right side?


As someone with a significant other who is deaf in one ear, I can verify that it is possible for someone to "stand on the wrong side."
(If I stand on my significant other's right side, I can say whatever I want. Mwahahaha!)

theco2


quality posts: 56 Private Messages theco2
Re: Love Is in the Air

I also don't like that this shirt is incomplete without the other half. No one would have a clue what was going on, unless the right person was walking on the correct side, at all times.
Even then, they would have to be right next to the other person.

jupilberry


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jupilberry
theco2 wrote:I also don't like that this shirt is incomplete without the other half.


So, in other words, this a half-hearted design?

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail