Derby #321: Text as Art (plus bonus Bag Derby)
+89

Arrr, it's a PiRat!

Arrr, it's a PiRat!
add a comment

Comments

taternuggets


quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
Re: Arrr, it's a PiRat!


Reworked an old favorite for this derby. Collaboration with Ignorant. Hope you like it.


Nothing follows.

omarfeliciano


quality posts: 34 Private Messages omarfeliciano
taternuggets wrote:Reworked an old favorite for this derby. Collaboration with Ignorant. Hope you like it.


It sure was a Favorite back then. Glad to see it once more!

taternuggets


quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
omarfeliciano wrote:It sure was a Favorite back then. Glad to see it once more!


Thanks!


Nothing follows.

crapstick


quality posts: 0 Private Messages crapstick
Re: Arrr, it's a PiRat!


Spelled it wrong! Theres an e in pie.

[MOD EDIT]Let's be nice

ignorant


quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
crapstick wrote:
[MOD EDIT]Let's be nice


Yeah ;P

ignorant


quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
Re: Arrr, it's a PiRat!


It'll just miss this years Talk Like a Pirate day, but get you votes in now for next years Pi Day and Talk Like a Pirate Day!

mjvaughn


quality posts: 6 Private Messages mjvaughn
taternuggets wrote:Reworked an old favorite for this derby. Collaboration with Ignorant. Hope you like it.


I like it, but now I have that stupid pi song stuck in my head.

Bazinga!

ignorant


quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
mjvaughn wrote:I like it, but now I have that stupid pi song stuck in my head.


Haha sorry about that Mel.

taternuggets


quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
Re: Arrr, it's a PiRat!


See...because it's Pi, in the shape of a rat.


Nothing follows.

ignorant


quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
taternuggets wrote:See...because it's Pi, in the shape of a rat.


I don't get it.

edgrrrzzmom


quality posts: 1 Private Messages edgrrrzzmom
crapstick wrote:Spelled it wrong! Theres an e in pie.

[MOD EDIT]Let's be nice


Not this Pi.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail