Derby #351: Inspired by Children's Books
+242

Green Eggs And Who

Green Eggs And Who
add a comment

Comments

fablefire


quality posts: 31 Private Messages fablefire
Re: Green Eggs And Who


"Green Eggs And Who"

Would you eat them
in the box?
Would you eat them
with a fox?


ichabodx


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ichabodx
Re: Green Eggs And Who


Aaaaaaand here we go. (You know the drill)

odawolf


quality posts: 1 Private Messages odawolf
Re: Green Eggs And Who


I see what is going on there. xD <3

Enedlhach


quality posts: 15 Private Messages Enedlhach
Re: Green Eggs And Who


Why does there need to be a fox? Haha

negarrofoxpaw


quality posts: 0 Private Messages negarrofoxpaw
Enedlhach wrote:Why does there need to be a fox? Haha


Because foxes make everything better. =D

garystargazer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages garystargazer
Enedlhach wrote:Why does there need to be a fox? Haha


Would you eat them with a fox, would you eat them in a box? >:3

sharonkay


quality posts: 5 Private Messages sharonkay
My kids are grown ... I thought I was out of this era ... But alas no ... I like it!!!

You combined one of my fave stories to read to my kids when they were little with my and their fave story as grownups! Great job!

garystargazer wrote:Would you eat them with a fox, would you eat them in a box? >:3

marceepauff


quality posts: 23 Private Messages marceepauff
Re: Green Eggs And Who


Adorable, as usual, but makes absolutely no sense.

Narfcake


quality posts: 363 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

marceepauff wrote:Adorable, as usual, but makes absolutely no sense.

Nah - it's not that nonsensical. OTOH, it may just be a matter of time before "No foxes." becomes a rule, akin how the "No bunnies." was a rule in the past due to one artist overusing them.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

TobiasAmaranth


quality posts: 30 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
marceepauff wrote:Adorable, as usual, but makes absolutely no sense.


You mean stuff Seuss drew made sense?

Woot's Men's Smalls: A speck on a shirt that might be art. Don't bother...

theco2


quality posts: 136 Private Messages theco2
Narfcake wrote:Nah - it's not that nonsensical. OTOH, it may just be a matter of time before "No foxes." becomes a rule, akin how the "No bunnies." was a rule in the past due to one artist overusing them.

Would you over kill with a fox? Would you overkill with a stupid blue box?

cdrewlow


quality posts: 17 Private Messages cdrewlow
TobiasAmaranth wrote: made


Your argument might be more valid if one of your sources didn't clearly say "By Simon Greiner." Just a thought...

TobiasAmaranth


quality posts: 30 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
cdrewlow wrote:Your argument might be more valid if one of your sources didn't clearly say "By Simon Greiner." Just a thought...


Ah sorry. A friend linked me that one when I asked for help finding images. I just figured it was one of Seuss's aliases because I remember hearing rumors he'd made a more adult themed book at one point. *shrugs* I didn't bother double checking.

Woot's Men's Smalls: A speck on a shirt that might be art. Don't bother...

amanoxford


quality posts: 0 Private Messages amanoxford
Re: Green Eggs And Who


I agree the fox is cute, but even more random than Seuss on drugs... however if it had been a cute but 'bad' wolf on the other hand... :D
Still a fun design though

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.