Derby #351: Inspired by Children's Books
+4

Crayon Builds Worlds

Crayon Builds Worlds
add a comment

Comments

bassmanxvi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bassmanxvi
Re: Crayon Builds Worlds


The Purple Crayon is a classic showing a young artist's quest for adventure and his epic journey home.

This book is all about getting lost in your own imagination.

bassmanxvi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bassmanxvi
bassmanxvi wrote:The Purple Crayon is a classic showing a young artist's quest for adventure and his epic journey home.

This book is all about getting lost in your own imagination.


I'd also like to note that since purple is not an approved color this was twice as difficult than I had anticipated.

DianaSprinkle


quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
bassmanxvi wrote:I'd also like to note that since purple is not an approved color this was twice as difficult than I had anticipated.


Oh, ohhhhhhhh, oh no! Those little color squares are the approved shirt colors not the ink colors.

bassmanxvi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bassmanxvi
DianaSprinkle wrote:Oh, ohhhhhhhh, oh no! Those little color squares are the approved shirt colors not the ink colors.


Hmm, ok time to find the approved spot colors

DianaSprinkle


quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
bassmanxvi wrote:Hmm, ok time to find the approved spot colors


Woot wants designers to use the Pantone Solid Coated color swatches for the ink colors or you can pick outside of the swatches and let Woot convert your colors for you. You get a maximum of 6 spot colors.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail