Derby #361: The Interwebz!
+69

Protect Yourself

Protect Yourself
add a comment

Comments

thatrobert


quality posts: 35 Private Messages thatrobert

lonelypond


quality posts: 546 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Protect Yourself


ha!

Dive into a new comic: Surfing Lightning.

computermd82


quality posts: 37 Private Messages computermd82
Re: Protect Yourself


Cotton Armor returns!! I own the original so I must have this!


"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

thatrobert


quality posts: 35 Private Messages thatrobert
computermd82 wrote:Cotton Armor returns!! I own the original so I must have this!


Hey! Somebody noticed! It so happens that I never got a copy of cotton armor for myself so this is my way to try to remedy that.

Narfcake


quality posts: 307 Private Messages Narfcake
thatrobert wrote:Hey! Somebody noticed! It so happens that I never got a copy of cotton armor for myself so this is my way to try to remedy that.


If I ever run across a copy, I'll keep it aside for you.

thatrobert


quality posts: 35 Private Messages thatrobert
Narfcake wrote:If I ever run across a copy, I'll keep it aside for you.


Thanks! You run across old shirts in 2nd hand stores?

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.