Derby #29: Trompe L'Oeil

Hello, my name is....

Sadly...this is too similar to an existing shirt.

Rejected because: Sadly...this is too similar to an existing shirt.

add a comment

Comments

keyser520


quality posts: 0 Private Messages keyser520
Re: Hello, my name is....


Hope y'all enjoy it.

keyser520


quality posts: 0 Private Messages keyser520
Re: Hello, my name is....


come on... 5 more votes and this baby hits the hotness...

KenSPT


quality posts: 0 Private Messages KenSPT
Re: Hello, my name is....


Lucky Threadz has the exact same shirt ... bound to be rejected ...

enin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages enin
KenSPT wrote:Lucky Threadz has the exact same shirt ... bound to be rejected ...


sorry keyser

http://www.luckythreadz.com/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=280&name=Inigo-Montoya

keyser520


quality posts: 0 Private Messages keyser520
KenSPT wrote:Lucky Threadz has the exact same shirt ... bound to be rejected ...


You really think so? I was pointed to that shirt last night after I showed everyone on the forums the rough draft for this one... I feel that my design is different enough: It's actual size and made to look as much like one real name tag as possible. It's one tag, not three. Granted, both designs are the same text written on different name tags... I would assume that, if Aarrrgyle was allowed, even though there were already very similar shirts on other sites, etc, etc...



That will, of course, be left up to the Rejectronix 2000 for a final determination.

Here's the lucky threads one you are talking about:

amach06


quality posts: 0 Private Messages amach06
Re: Hello, my name is....


Thats pretty close....

Well there is always next year....

KenSPT


quality posts: 0 Private Messages KenSPT
keyser520 wrote:You really think so? I was pointed to that shirt last night after I showed everyone on the forums the rough draft for this one... I feel that my design is different enough: It's actual size and made to look as much like one real name tag as possible. It's one tag, not three. Granted, both designs are the same text written on different name tags... I would assume that, if Aarrrgyle was allowed, even though there were already very similar shirts on other sites, etc, etc...



That will, of course, be left up to the Rejectronix 2000 for a final determination.

Here's the lucky threads one you are talking about:


I've seen them reject shirts for a lot less. At the end of the day it's the same phrase presented in the same manner, if I had to bet I would wager money on this being rejected.

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
keyser520 wrote:You really think so? I was pointed to that shirt last night after I showed everyone on the forums the rough draft for this one... I feel that my design is different enough: It's actual size and made to look as much like one real name tag as possible. It's one tag, not three. Granted, both designs are the same text written on different name tags... I would assume that, if Aarrrgyle was allowed, even though there were already very similar shirts on other sites, etc, etc...



That will, of course, be left up to the Rejectronix 2000 for a final determination.

Here's the lucky threads one you are talking about:


There's this, too

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

keyser520


quality posts: 0 Private Messages keyser520
KenSPT wrote:I've seen them reject shirts for a lot less. At the end of the day it's the same phrase presented in the same manner, if I had to bet I would wager money on this being rejected.


I've also seen them NOT reject shirts for a lot more...

keyser520


quality posts: 0 Private Messages keyser520
keyser520 wrote:I've also seen them NOT reject shirts for a lot more...


well, that's that...make that 5 of my last 6 shirts have gotten rejected..

project337


quality posts: 0 Private Messages project337
Re: Hello, my name is....


I love this. I really do. ):

I like this one more than the one on LuckyThreadz.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.