The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
Huzzah! The 2016 Community Choice Derby is officially LIVE! Choose your favorite designs from 2016 - They're finally all here (we hope).
The winner will be featured in its own sale on a bunch of cool stuff. And if you choose the winner, you can brag to your friends that you have good taste. Now go VOTE!
Next Week's Derby Preview: Shipping Bags
It's time to update the designs on our shipping bags! Go nuts with your designs, but know this:
- All submissions must use our bag template in AI, EPS, or PSD format.
- Designs can use only THREE ink colors: black, Shirt.Woot blue, and Shirt.Woot yellow.
- The bag must be white.
- Designs must incorporate our exclamation-point-in-a-circle mark, included in each template. This can be scaled but not stretched, skewed, or otherwise altered. The exclamation point must be white on a solid background of black, Shirt.Woot blue, or Shirt.Woot yellow.
- No text, except for our exclamation-point. Not even the words "Shirt.Woot."
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will receive a flat fee of $1000 and no commissions.
- You'll be credited by name on the printed bags. (We'll add this. Don't put your name in the design).
- Theme: Whatever you want! It doesn't need to be about Shirt.Woot. As long as it follows the rules and includes our mark, it's eligible.
- We reserve the right to reject anything that doesn't meet our standards or reflect on our company in ways we don't like, so don't get all butt-hurt about it.
Pay close attention to the Terms & Conditions when submitting: we will own your winning design forever. If you don't like that, don't submit.
Fog of War (In no particular order)