The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
Holiday Cards - We are looking for more Holiday card designs to spread "cheer" this year. Design something festive that helps us forget the palpitation-inducing season that stretches before us for many, many days. Cards are 4.25 X 5.5. No halftoning is required. See examples from last year.
The Holiday Cards Derby ends on Monday at noon. 1st-3rd and select designs will be paid a flat fee of $250 and included in a sales closer to the holiday season. A separate contract will be required and sent after the Derby ends.
Next Derby Preview: Space. It's the great beyond and the great unknown. Despite the fact that it is mostly empty it inspires us all. Just like celebrities. Design a tee that represents space and all of the possibilities that it holds. No cream tees.
Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that's you, just click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs, you're either not logged in, or you've never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches
Top voted entries over the last 3 hours (excluding entries in the Fog)