Jae87

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jae87
Re: Chicken versus Beef

Chicken is so much cheaper!
But beef is so much OMGYUMer!
But Chicken can be seasoned to taste like ANYTHING!
But beef is the one thing you don't want your chicken tasting like!
Chicken! Beef! Chicken! Beef!

I CAN'T DECIDE!!! @_@ *faints*

--Jae
Birthday Crap - 7/12/09, Random Crap - 1/28/10, Adventure Crap - 4/1/10, Birthday Crap - 7/12/10, Brick of Carbonite - 12/6/11, Santa's Sack of Crap - 12/25/11

koalamuffin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages koalamuffin
Re: Rib Sticking BBQ

Personalized Barbeque Ribs!

Find your inner barbeque.

mitchellp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mitchellp
Re: Whose Hungry??

You are here!

camoor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages camoor
lemonlover wrote:Oh my gosh! SO creative! I love it!

How is this creative? It's taking a line from a mainstream kids book and illustrating it literally. You can't get much farther from creative.

parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks
Re: a rumbly in my tummy

Hello fellow wooters. Sorry, no time to execute fully this week. Busy doing billable stuff. Catch ya next week. Peace out.

BS

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BS
Re: Overindulgence

Great colors, characters and funny situations! I will buy one! Love the color as well!

Jae87

Re: It's war against Meat.

Text?

--Jae
Birthday Crap - 7/12/09, Random Crap - 1/28/10, Adventure Crap - 4/1/10, Birthday Crap - 7/12/10, Brick of Carbonite - 12/6/11, Santa's Sack of Crap - 12/25/11

mitchellp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mitchellp
Re: Whose Hungry??

I realize its a little late for submitting a shirt design, but I really liked this idea. I think it turned out pretty good. If you like it too, please give me a vote. Thanks!

Edit: Dohhh!! I just realized I titled my design "Whose Hungry" instead of "Who's Hungry" while I was in my stupor late last night. Please forgive me Miss Grammar and fellow Wooters. Thanks!

fifey157

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fifey157
picasserole wrote:thanks woot, I'd wanted to delete yesterday, mistakenly thinking I had till Wednesday noon to do so.

It was too good for Woot anyways. I'll vote/buy this somewhere else! Just tell me where!

Jae87

LlamaLlama wrote:I have a trial version of a computer designing program it's very limited, but i can't really afford a full version of an up to date program just yet. Sorry to disappoint.

What program is that?

You should get Photoshop. It's... "free"

--Jae

Jae87

Re: King of the Grill

Simple, yet awesome.

--Jae

Jae87

spanishmel wrote:...one eyed, one horn, flyin purple eater...hmm hmmm hmmm

*sings with you* Great song, great shirt.

--Jae

Jae87

Re: Tomato's Nightmare

Scaaaa~~~aaaaaryyyy~~~!

I don't like Tomatoes... I'd wear this >:3

--Jae

Jae87

Re: Weenie Roast

Another that falls into my "Simple, yet awesome" category.

--Jae

Jae87

Re: S'Moons

Your mom's a smoon!

No, seriously, I like this design.. And I know it'd be hard to avoid, but that shade of blue makes me not want this as a shirt.

--Jae

APerfectC

quality posts: 2 Private Messages APerfectC
Re: People Eater Treats

I really want this design to make it to the fog... it is awesome!!! Drakxxx free the weasels!!!

No me tengas miedo, no te voy a comer

Jae87

Re: Not Quite So Easy

Pretty much epic. I wish you had more votes so I could wear this!

--Jae

ThreeMpress

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ThreeMpress
Re: The Last BBQ

This one goes out to all the guys and gals at my church Thanks for the inspiration!

ThreeMpress

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ThreeMpress
Re: King me!

Really like this shirt! The style of the characters and the color is great. Definately buying this if it gets printed! GMV

adamsw216

quality posts: 3 Private Messages adamsw216
Re: The Last BBQ

Hahaha, excellent.

freeshirtsyay

quality posts: 1 Private Messages freeshirtsyay
JadenKale wrote:no no..... not BEE BEE CUE... BAR BEE CUE (note the word 'drunk'). I had been goofing around with with a piece like this, but it definitely was more cohesive. I stopped halfway because I remembered woot looks down on alcoholic themes as a general rule.

Yes, I understand the word is "barbecue", in which case
you would be correct with the "bar-bee-cue". But in the
form of "BBQ" you see the letters B (bee) B (bee) Q (cue).

The word "drunked" is misspelled on purpose as well.

I don't mind it getting rejected, it was my first
attempt at a submit, but to be rejected as "off topic"
is a bit BS. Reject it for bad art, but "off topic"?

Pffffttt... watevah!

p.s., some other good work were rejected too, which
don't make sense to me.

eastcobbler

quality posts: 9 Private Messages eastcobbler
Jae87 wrote:Your mom's a smoon!

No, seriously, I like this design.. And I know it'd be hard to avoid, but that shade of blue makes me not want this as a shirt.

maybe on black. I'd still buy this. How creative!

ejtracer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejtracer
Re: PAC-GRILL

Didn't Pac-Man get banned, or was that restriction lifted and I missed the memo?

BADB0Y

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BADB0Y
Re: Father's Day Cookout

I would so buy this...

technoindigo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages technoindigo
sgl32 wrote:wow you really are snarky! lol
Smokey is copyrighted yes but this isnt exactly a copy. I didnt use anything that identified this bear as anything but a bear. And beside I dont mind taking my chances. Secondly this shirt is on a heather grey backround. Not the most alluring but its what I came up with. And third, when you type things fast you get spelling errors. But thankyou for taking the time to let me know how you feel.

So the hat, pants, and shovel make this just a bear and not a direct implication of it being Smokey the Bear? Just checking...

brieanna

quality posts: 47 Private Messages brieanna

This is the first derby shirt ever that I actually cared enough about to check on it on a daily basis. I hope that if it doesn't print here, someone else will print it so I can buy it. I love the whole concept!

I like my signature.

paulkremer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages paulkremer
Re: Some BBQ

SO twisted...and yet SO hilarious! Even though I think your ability to illustrate is top notch, Tgentry, what puts you at the top of the pack is your clever ideas!

NadineLynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NadineLynn
re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry.aspx?id=31868]father

Please put this one up soon, I so need it.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Summer Time...at the beach.

terrific work

RellikBoon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RellikBoon

tonymontana444

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tonymontana444
Re: BBQ Coat of Arms

hey your shirt was on the homepage advertising the shirt derby! i think thats a good sign!

i would wear this while grilling constantly.

Stormink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Stormink
theinfinityloop wrote:Thanks for the comments, guys!

I sincerely apologize about that. I have so much respect for Edgar, and I promise I wasn't trying to make anyone uncomfortable. This piece was honestly just a reflection of my melancholy mood that night. I think the monster and the color scheme is what looks so much like Edgar's work. But I guarantee you that the concept behind it was born in my head alone. I was actually sitting in a posture just like this monster in my office chair when I imagined this. Plus, I was also inspired by teextile's design that day which was this:
http://www.teextile.com/designs/856/Amongst_the_Trees/ Anyway, I hope I haven't made any enemies with this, and again I apologize.

Really no need to apologize in my opinion. No real artist can claim to not be inspired and draw sources from things around them. Plus there's always the want to try a style you've seen and liked.

Again awesome shirt.

Enedlhach

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Enedlhach
brownsquirrel wrote:!!!I hope this one fogs just like the salsa dancing one did !!! !!Woot! you sure are a master at fixing the game... Hopefully you'll come back with an I'm sorry foul for the other team and offer the Blue Footed Booby Dance of Seduction an Editor's Choice print!!

pretty sure salsa was in the fog and the top of hotness before it got put on the homepage...

spanishmel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spanishmel

There is a cute smiley face on one of the logs. Intentional?

goodmansimmons

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goodmansimmons

Yes.

Catchmoriarty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Catchmoriarty
Re: Cookout in the Valley

I love this design so much!

avhienda01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avhienda01
strawhat311 wrote:I like the design, but it's not something I would wear. Great try though.

Yeah. I can see where you're coming from.

HeartlineTwist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HeartlineTwist
camoor wrote:How is this creative? It's taking a line from a mainstream kids book and illustrating it literally. You can't get much farther from creative.

Uh...this is pretty far from the truth.

hananoheiwa

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hananoheiwa
re: the trouble with gas bbq's.

Just an FYI, this design appears to be a parachutist falling w/o knowing how to open his chute and a guy meeting him halfway in the sky after being blown up by not knowing how to operate his gas grill.

tazfreeatlast

quality posts: 21 Private Messages tazfreeatlast
Re: Syllabalagram

I felt a great disturbance in the Woot, as if millions of artists suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.