quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick

I love the argyle sweater!

lonelypond

quality posts: 459 Private Messages lonelypond

Yes, ARGYLE!

Like Poe? Of course you do, you're here ; ) Try my new mystery novel:

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

I like how the argyle fur sweater blends into the line of the mountains. Very whimsical design.

thumperchick

HEY! I was totally rooting for MR.FallWinter until the end there...

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

SHouldn't have taken so long making this. everyone beat me to the argyle :c

Oh man Apparently I can't spell the word either, I don't deserve anything but ridicule.

BoomSmith47

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BoomSmith47

Dorktastic! Will look great in the free box at my next garage sale.

trekmiss

quality posts: 8 Private Messages trekmiss

Love it! Too bad I can't buy it. Should woot choose to reprint it on a better blank, I'm in!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

So that's what fall looks like in England! And what people look like in England! Or does the sweater mean he's Scottish?

Adorable shirt, spiritgreen: congratulations on the print!

[Also, my teasing is directed at no Scotsman or Brit... except spiritgreen. I am teasing him. ]

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

littleclyde

quality posts: 16 Private Messages littleclyde

Super cute! And really well done, as always...

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

I hope all the birds have migrated from those trees that he's idly de-leafing, or that could be a bit traumatic for them.

PixelPants

quality posts: 70 Private Messages PixelPants

Very neat use of scale with fanciful touches Spiritgreen. I am somewhat concerned by what Mrs Springsummer might look like though.

urlilkaikai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages urlilkaikai

Absolutely love it! Would totally buy it as a poster for my room. PLEASE MAKE THIS A POSTER ;__; I'll buy multiple and give them to my friends as gifts.

chessasaur

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chessasaur

More shirts like this and I'll stop recommending Shirt Woot to people who ask me what I'm wearing.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

I want this yeti's fur/sweater thing!

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

chriszhu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chriszhu

I want one of this,can I see the real pictures about this shirt?the print is cute!

gina3graces

quality posts: 44 Private Messages gina3graces

Um. Uh. This is drawing me in. I'm responding shyly to a T-SHIRT DESIGN! What the heck is wrong with me??? I mean, I'm really feeling flirty and shy, catching peeks here and there at this VERY cute tshirt. I'm circling, I'm lookin', I'm getting all trippy.

I love the idea and the whole spirit of intent...this is me...falling in love...and dang it feels good to be a wankster.

Off to buy and I will be sitting dreamily by waiting for the postman to deliver my official change of seasons.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Totally a Where the Wild Things Are inspired design! Nice one!

Also, blowing bubbles with entire trees is just plain neat.

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim

I thought the design was so-so, but the write-up really sold me on it.

This is my favorite time of year and luckily Mr. Fallwinter wins every year over Mr. Winterspring in lovely Florida, and he does it without the poisoning!

The write-up is begging for sequels, and like Doomcat's unstealthiest ninja series, I'd LOVE to actually see a Mr. Winterspring shirt, Mr. or Mrs. Springsummer and Mrs. or Mr. Summerfall shirts as well from Spiritgreen! Even if Mr. Winterspring is dead . Make this happen!

boyforpele13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages boyforpele13

This is by far one of my Woot favorites. Love everything about it, but especially the argyle.

nanovox

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nanovox

Love the design, and think it would go well with my jurassic parka shirt. But... I think I'll pass on it this time and pray for it to show up on the back of a zip-up hoodie.

emehew

quality posts: 4 Private Messages emehew
renegadetim wrote:I thought the design was so-so, but the write-up really sold me on it.

This is my favorite time of year and luckily Mr. Fallwinter wins every year over Mr. Winterspring in lovely Florida, and he does it without the poisoning!

The write-up is begging for sequels, and like Doomcat's unstealthiest ninja series, I'd LOVE to actually see a Mr. Winterspring shirt, Mr. or Mrs. Springsummer and Mrs. or Mr. Summerfall shirts as well from Spiritgreen! Even if Mr. Winterspring is dead . Make this happen!

As a teacher, I read the write-up and thought, "this would make a great children's book", until I got to the poison bit, lol. Nevertheless, I loved the write-up!

thumperchick

renegadetim wrote:

^^Oh yeah. Sequels would be awesome.

mthoodrue

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mthoodrue
PixelPants wrote:Very neat use of scale with fanciful touches Spiritgreen. I am somewhat concerned by what Mrs Springsummer might look like though.

Very cleverly stated! I too enjoy this shirt. It makes me giggle, as I am a snowboard-addict and this is my favorite time of year... purchased!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Thanks to the art team for this trial run of Whimsy.Woot. :p

Thanks for the nice comments!

This is a design to sum up the things I love about this time of year; misty mornings, snowcaps, orange leaves on the breeze, 200ft forest monsters blowing on uprooted trees like a hairy John Popper. Sweaters. All that good stuff.

Here's a big version of it if you want to check it out in more detail. ^__^

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129

This is great! Love the sweater.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 93 Private Messages oakenspirit

How are the kid's shirts here? Only bought adult shirts so far and my lil daughter may NEED this...

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian

Sounds like he'd be a chemistry teacher

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

What a wonderfully whimsical design, Matt! Love the colors too. Congrats!

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Congrats Matt!! such a lovely design:D

Spiritgreen

Thanks guys, you're too kind.

It's funny looking at the map, the most northerly states are the ones buying the shirt. I guess they can feel the colder seasons coming. Further south people are hanging on to summer. :-)

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 3m 32.001s
First Sucker: rkino
Last Wooter to Woot: mhalloc
Last Purchase: 13 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 36% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 44% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 287

First day sales 287

Spiritgreen

::falls on sword::

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
Spiritgreen wrote:::falls on sword::

neuro squints at first day sales number

Mr. Fallwinter wouldn't happen to live here, would he?

I'm genuinely surprised. I suppose it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I love the whimsy, the use of color, the subtle blending of design elements.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

captchrista

quality posts: 0 Private Messages captchrista

i actually spent the money for the fast shipping yesterday early and the autobot said to expect to receive today..yet woot still shows it not even shipped yet..first time i payed the extra for fast shipping...the shirt is a gift. has anyone else had any experience with this particular shipping.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

captchrista wrote:i actually spent the money for the fast shipping yesterday early and the autobot said to expect to receive today..yet woot still shows it not even shipped yet..first time i payed the extra for fast shipping...the shirt is a gift. has anyone else had any experience with this particular shipping.

Hi there! If you purchased your shirt before noon central time yesterday, then you should be receiving it today, indeed. If you purchased it after noon central time, then you'll be receiving the shirt tomorrow. It is not uncommon for you to receive the overnighted shirt before the shipping status changes or is emailed to you! The overnight shipping is frequently quicker than the woot computer updates.

So long as you purchased before noon central time yesterday, you have nothing to worry about until late this evening. If the shirt hasn't arrived by then, please email support@woot.com with your order number and an explanation of your issue. But I'd be surprised if that ends up being necessary. Patience, young jedi!

sombrillo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sombrillo

I have been buying way too many shirts lately, but this one is proving just too cute to resist!

lisabethjo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lisabethjo
neuropsychosocial wrote:neuro squints at first day sales number

Mr. Fallwinter wouldn't happen to live here, would he?

I'm genuinely surprised. I suppose it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I love the whimsy, the use of color, the subtle blending of design elements.

I thought of that shirt also. Maybe if it were on royal blue it would have a more fall feeling to it. Also I bet guys aren't drawn to baby blue shirts much. Actually I would have liked to see it on that nice olive green.

gina3graces

This FallWinter shirt arrived today and it's even cuter than the photos.
LOVE IT VERY MUCH.

gina3graces

Also a great big thanks to Woot, because all of my packages have been arriving lightning fast. Have you made some really big changes? Anything I order now is arriving within 24-48 hours. It's beyond awesome!!!