rglee129 wrote:Also, I've been playing with the idea of including a note, like this:
Thanks for any feedback!
So, AWESOME idea, but a few tweaks to make it look like actual 'professional' control panel naming.
1. No to abbreviations on names. Either just last names (Jones, Olmos, Shatner). I like the ! on shatner, but the initials gotta go as do the parentheses.
2. No note, the costume is "Darth Vader" not "Darth Vader's Armor", yeah?
3. Fiddle with the spacing/alignment on the belt buttons so it fits nicely on the button. Especially the green buttons.
4. I would make the central button just "Imperial March" (unless that could be a tm or cc problem). If it is tm/cc, then just "theme music"
5. I like the slider ideas for the sides. Treble and Bass would work, maybe something else?
6. Maybe change olmos to Prowse? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Prowse
7. No(oooooooooo!) note, please
8. Maybe play with the text to make it look raised or engraved? Or do it all in dymo?? Looks a little too CGI at the moment, which I know it is, but it doesn't have to be