1%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick

Holy Multiple Options Woot-man!

But really - will this be a new thing? Having multiple purchase options on every daily print?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 619 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hop over to the new week-long pop-up shop!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

lonelypond

quality posts: 462 Private Messages lonelypond

And I laughed...

Merry Christmas shirtwoot!

joelterrific

quality posts: 21 Private Messages joelterrific

Staff

thumperchick wrote:Holy Multiple Options Woot-man!

But really - will this be a new thing? Having multiple purchase options on every daily print?

We're giving this a try for Dec. We'll see if it's something we continue in the new year. What do you think conceptually?

djp519

quality posts: 12 Private Messages djp519

Hmm. This is... different. The shirt/apron/hoodie option, that is.

jjmcgaffey

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jjmcgaffey

You're weird. You don't like eggnog? What's not to like? Creamy, rich, sweet - I suppose if you think of it as a vehicle for liquor, and you don't like rum, it might be problematic. But I drink it plain...and have to be very careful how much I allow in my house (and only allow it in the holiday season), or I'll gain a thousand pounds just on eggnog.

jjm

doomtothee

quality posts: 48 Private Messages doomtothee

Fruit cake!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o-u4IwXkbE
I love Jim Gaffigan

Woot won't let me have a cool signature

lonelypond

quality posts: 462 Private Messages lonelypond
joelterrific wrote:We're giving this a try for Dec. We'll see if it's something we continue in the new year. What do you think conceptually?

The "o.m.g. THAT design's on a hoodie, I must buy" excitement will be lost, it's convenient for those who want options or must have a particular design on a hoodie/apron, but pushes shirt.woot even further out of having fun, seeing something I like, impulse buy range for me.

I wouldn't have minded long sleeves added to the trial though.

Merry Christmas shirtwoot!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
joelterrific wrote:We're giving this a try for Dec. We'll see if it's something we continue in the new year. What do you think conceptually?

Conceptually? Very strong, great idea, especially before the holidays. Having the choice exist only for a given day's design will reduce the possibility of a "paradox of choice" effect that would reduce sales; if it existed for all shirts in the Reckoning, it would likely pull down overall sales, but from the viewpoint of both consumer psychology and a shirt.wooter, this is a well-executed plan. If there were a way to publicize it more obviously from the shirt.woot homepage, I think that would help sales. I didn't realize that it was available in multiple forms until I saw the question in World of Shirt.Woot. Yes, I (now) know the write-up mentions it, but I never read the write-ups.

Will the first-day sales figures include sales of t-shirts, hoodies, and aprons, or just t-shirts as usual?

Congratulations on the print, fishbiscuit! And you perfectly captured my sentiment about eggnog - bletch!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Dang fishbuiscuit5, you gunning for Ramy's throne at the top of printdom?

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

patrick813

quality posts: 1 Private Messages patrick813

Eggnog is delicious, go away, shirt.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Make sure you leave your feedback in the blog discussion thread. That's where we'll be looking for it.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
ThunderThighs wrote:Make sure you leave your feedback in the blog discussion thread. That's where we'll be looking for it.

Shirt.woot has a blog?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

computermd82

quality posts: 32 Private Messages computermd82

Hate to be the one to say it, but how about an AA option for a few dollars more maybe?

Other than that I like it. If it sticks around long term I'd probably want to see short and long sleeve as everyday options, with the Hoodies/Aprons being limited. This being the holiday season though, the Hoodies and Aprons are great

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

I'm one of those really bizarre people who's never really liked eggnog or fruitcake. I do like that "E". It's fun how it has a round center prong thingy. It makes me think of a muppet nose.

What? I already told you I am really bizarre.

ThunderThighs

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:Shirt.woot has a blog?

See da link at the top of the page? We has da blog.

FORUM MODERATOR

Flashkill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Flashkill

I love the option to get something other than a t-shirt. I really hope it will continue past December.

dyaniyam

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dyaniyam
neuropsychosocial wrote: I didn't realize that it was available in multiple forms until I saw the question in World of Shirt.Woot. Yes, I (now) know the write-up mentions it, but I never read the write-ups.

I would be amazed if anyone still reads the write-ups. If you're looking for a witty, (hahaha, aren't we clever?), bit of useless information, well there you go. If you'd like some actual information about the item you're considering purchasing, skip straight to the discussion.

cslott

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cslott
patrick813 wrote:Eggnog is delicious, go away, shirt.

Here, here! ... what's with all the 'nog hate I'm surrounded by? and for the record, I make a darn good eggnog, wether its because instead of rum exctract and vanilla extract I soak vanilla beans in vodka for a year and use that, or because its just frakin' awesome, others can decide

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Hey, now... this isn't an anti eggnog shirt. It's an anti fruitcake shirt. Sheesh.

Look at all those options! T-shirts and hoodies and aprons, oh my! I need to mull over which ones I want over some eggnog and fruitcake. :P

honeybadger12

quality posts: 8 Private Messages honeybadger12

the design/caption seems like a watered-down version of a design that could have been awesome.

oelschlegel

quality posts: 2 Private Messages oelschlegel

please tell me this isn't the only eggnog shirt going this season. i want to buy one for my brother again, but not if it's a hater.

this one was the best: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/20209_10101017327135152_2130481761_n.jpg

woots: 16x1 2x2 3x3 ($1712.24)
shirt.woots: 16x1 2x2 1x3 ($255)
sellout.woots: 11x1 1x2 0x3 ($1064.88)
kids.woots: 11x1 2x2 0x3 ($559.85)
home.woots: 1x1 0x2 0x3 ($44.99)
all told i have wasted $3636.96 on this site

basharoftheages

quality posts: 0 Private Messages basharoftheages

I, for one, welcome our new cafepress.woot.com Krampus.

fellowgeek

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fellowgeek

Since I love eggnog, can I wear this shirt ironically?

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

So I like my dairy drinks with raw egg and I eat compact cake slices encrusted in candied fruit.

STOP JUDGING ME!!!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
jjmcgaffey wrote:You're weird. You don't like eggnog? What's not to like? Creamy, rich, sweet - I suppose if you think of it as a vehicle for liquor, and you don't like rum, it might be problematic. But I drink it plain...and have to be very careful how much I allow in my house (and only allow it in the holiday season), or I'll gain a thousand pounds just on eggnog.

Yeah, I don't drink the sauced version either but love regular all-ages egg nog, and the only reason it's not in my house is because I try not to drink creamer as a standalone beverage.

TRY.

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan

YAY! Congrats on the print Naheed!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

I like the approach in general for sure. I'd also say that I hope some zip-ups show for zip-up fans (of which I am not one).

lstaff

quality posts: 204 Private Messages lstaff
cslott wrote:Here, here! ... what's with all the 'nog hate I'm surrounded by? and for the record, I make a darn good eggnog, wether its because instead of rum exctract and vanilla extract I soak vanilla beans in vodka for a year and use that, or because its just frakin' awesome, others can decide

Yes, yes. I'd like a chance to decide!!! Address??? Date??? Time???

lstaff

quality posts: 204 Private Messages lstaff
neuropsychosocial wrote:Conceptually? Very strong, great idea, especially before the holidays. Having the choice exist only for a given day's design will reduce the possibility of a "paradox of choice" effect that would reduce sales; if it existed for all shirts in the Reckoning, it would likely pull down overall sales, but from the viewpoint of both consumer psychology and a shirt.wooter, this is a well-executed plan. If there were a way to publicize it more obviously from the shirt.woot homepage, I think that would help sales. I didn't realize that it was available in multiple forms until I saw the question in World of Shirt.Woot. Yes, I (now) know the write-up mentions it, but I never read the write-ups.

Will the first-day sales figures include sales of t-shirts, hoodies, and aprons, or just t-shirts as usual?

Congratulations on the print, fishbiscuit! And you perfectly captured my sentiment about eggnog - bletch!

Anyway i could get a little free "marketing psychology" on some of my ideas???

I really enjoyed this post (and, basically, everything else you post!)

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
fellowgeek wrote:Since I love eggnog, can I wear this shirt ironically?

Absolutely! You know, I actually never procrastinate and I always order the smallest cup of coffee when I'm at my favorite overpriced coffee shop. I proudly wear those shirts ironically. ;)

grrlmarvel

quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel

I'm just thankful that it isn't a shirt about how eggnog can make some people ... uh...how to put this delicately... sick.

Well done Queen Fishface! *waits for payback*

UCO

quality posts: 0 Private Messages UCO

Guess, I'll wait for the next shirt. Love eggnog. Fruitcake meh.

gjbloom

quality posts: 6 Private Messages gjbloom
patrick813 wrote:Eggnog is delicious, go away, shirt.

Eggnog and fruitcake are BOTH delicious. Go away, sacrilegious shirt!

Reclaimer456

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Reclaimer456
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Hey, now... this isn't an anti eggnog shirt. It's an anti fruitcake shirt. Sheesh.

Have you ever actually had fruitcake?

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

Three words~~~ Eggnog. Ice. Cream.

Get it NOW while you can! Sooooooooooooo good.

07/11/14

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

If you don't love fruitcake then stop eating the dry, multicolored cherry weird stuff:

And grab a slice of the rich, moist, thickly iced, marzipan coated kind:

tangolite132

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tangolite132
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Hey, now... this isn't an anti eggnog shirt. It's an anti fruitcake shirt. Sheesh.

Look at all those options! T-shirts and hoodies and aprons, oh my! I need to mull over which ones I want over some eggnog and fruitcake. :P

But it's technically anti-eggnog. Because you're saying it's better than fruitcake...and it's worse than other...stuff. So TECHNICALLY, this shirt represents that you're anti-eggnog.

I think.

"Riddle me this, riddle me that: who's afraid of the big black bat?"

meanwhile

quality posts: 1 Private Messages meanwhile

Sigh ... "fruitcake" = one word, not two.

And so another shirt succumbs to the woot epidemic of text-fail. If you are going to immortalize your wit for all time in t-shirt format, it is super important to CHECK THE SPELLING OF EVERY WORD ON IT.