WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What other shirt sites do you frequent? (WE’LL END THEM)
  • 12.4% - BustedTees 96
  • 16.3% - Snorg Tees 126
  • 26.3% - Threadless 204
  • 4.3% - good joe 33
  • 40.8% - Another one we haven’t tried to emulate yet (comments) 316
775 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

Here's the thing. I was introduced to shirt.woot in Novemeber. I spent a lot of money. Then my friend shows me a link to a website that posts the daily shirts from multiple shirt-a-day sites, and I go NO. WAY. I was poor before shirt.woot, I am on the verge of homelessness now that you've shown me shirt.woot, DO NOT GIVE ME THAT LINK RAWR.

...so, just you! <3

KingLouie951

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KingLouie951

Teefury and RiptApparel. As long as they're not selling Doctor Who shirts. That gets old.

ysoslo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ysoslo

tshirthell.com They're so politically incorrect that they crack me up, even though there's no way I'm paying $30 for a dang shirt (although you can't see through them like some of the super cheap shirts on other sites.

subxinu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages subxinu
ysoslo wrote:tshirthell.com They're so politically incorrect that they crack me up, even though there's no way I'm paying $30 for a dang shirt (although you can't see through them like some of the super cheap shirts on other sites.

+1

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

http://www.shirtaday.com/shirt/eat-sleep-breathe-college-football/1754

bigj78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigj78

Cafe Press

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

You need a "None" option.

I dabbled with briefly with Threadless (holy moly their prices....), but only during the rare times one I wanted was on uber sale and I could get a free shipping deal. But I'm not impressed with the fit and non-flimsiness of the Threadless shirts.

Shirt woot you are my one and only one-new-shirt-a-day-website love. Which is probably for the best, I spend enough here as it is.

unclejesus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unclejesus

DesignbyHumans. Pretty cool shirts. A different niche for sure though.

bekahonbroadway

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bekahonbroadway
KingLouie951 wrote:Teefury and RiptApparel. As long as they're not selling Doctor Who shirts. That gets old.

LOVE teefury!! Qwertee is pretty sweet too.

lerandia

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lerandia
safyrejet wrote:You need a "None" option.

I agree.

roachiepie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roachiepie

RedBubble,Amorphia and WeLoveFine both have great stuff but are pricey. Teefury has great designs and are cheap, but their shirts are garbage. Meh, I wish their were more places that had good designs AND used good shirts.

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake

Shirt.woot could learn to emulate from

paulpnevada

quality posts: 26 Private Messages paulpnevada

Qwertee.com

lisajohns8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lisajohns8

LOLShirts.com

jediokie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jediokie

ThinkGeek

blaisedaddy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blaisedaddy

hoboninja and use the phrase
"IWILLSHAREHOBONINJA" for a discount.

sukeban

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sukeban

Lately I've been buying mostly from DesignByHümans and CaptainKYSO, with the odd Qwertee shirt (most recent: the Hyrulean Age one).

However, right now I'm wearing a TeeFury shirt with some, ehem, knights and the bunny of Caerbannog. I miss buying from them, but it's been a long, long time since I've seen a design I'd like to buy.

rsngphoenix8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rsngphoenix8

http://www.sevenly.org/

They give $7 of each shirt to a certain charity each week. When the week is up a new charity is hosted and new designs are released.

bblhed

quality posts: 6 Private Messages bblhed
safyrejet wrote:You need a "None" option.

Yeah, that one.

moebius13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moebius13

I check out teefury.com, and have bought a shirt or two from them.

Falchion3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Falchion3

Does Shirtoid count or is that like visiting all of them?

kutiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kutiel
subxinu wrote:+1

+2, I wont order another, had holes in it after like.. 5 washes.

DrSeussFreak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DrSeussFreak

Qwertee

62 Woots, 20 Shirt Woots, 14 Wine Woots, 0 Kid Woots, 2 Sellouts & Counting
  • 5 x 3 Bags of Cocaine
  • 7 Screaming Monkeys, 1 Green, 1 Blue

spikegirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikegirl

There are other shirt sites????

;)

hoomgar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoomgar

Never visit shirt sites. Including this one ;)

jacylrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jacylrin

I hit teemagnet.com to see who has what each day (all hail one place to check). Woot is the only shirt site I bother coming to on its own daily. I've only bought from woot, TeeFury, and ThinkGeek so far.

Phil254

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Phil254

Retropolis

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud

hoboninja was some good shirts and they have a deal where you buy a shirt and submit a picture of you (or someone) in that shirt, they'll give you a code for a free shirt. But shirt.woot gets most of my shirt money.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

cebii

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cebii
lisajohns8 wrote:LOLShirts.com

+1

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
jacylrin wrote:I hit teemagnet.com to see who has what each day (all hail one place to check).

I found teemagnet woefully incomplete, now Day of the Shirt is my daily stop, though I rarely buy T-shirts these days.

move along

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Snorg, Busted, Threadless. And the tees on other sites like ThinkGeek. The vast majority of my tees are woot tees though.

lashfx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lashfx
j5 wrote:I found teemagnet woefully incomplete, now Day of the Shirt is my daily stop, though I rarely buy T-shirts these days.

Ditto.

Also, to the earlier mention of TeeTurtle - their women's sizes are somewhat insane, so I've yet to convince myself to buy one.

Their women's XL is literally half an inch from being the same size as woot's WS (which is generally a medium or large on all the other daily tee sites).

noahboah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages noahboah

T-Shirt Hell

leogoski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leogoski

I often frequent Wal-Mart for shirts.. does that count?

helene23186

quality posts: 1 Private Messages helene23186
jacylrin wrote:I hit teemagnet.com to see who has what each day (all hail one place to check).

Yup...although I also add ShirtPunch and TeeRaiders. It's a sickness...but happily one that's shared by my sweetie. On days I don't order, he usually does.

cycokiller

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cycokiller

Yeah actually, none of the options in the poll. But I do hit 7 sites every morning other than shirtwoot!.

ShirtADay
LOLShirts
Qwertee
TeeFury
Ript
ShirtPunch
Uneetee

I 100% agree with the comment about the quality of the TeeFury shirts. They are complete garbage. In fact the first shirt I ordered from TF (Unforgettable Walk) had problems with the ink fading on the first wash. The LOLShirts shirts seem fairly low quality as well (at least the couple I've picked up there).

I bought far more from shirtwoot! than any other site though. In any given week, I'd venture a guess that I wear a woot! shirt at least 4 of the days.

4F682120446F6E277420746F756368206D652074686572652100

catlavander

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catlavander

Lolshirt.com

mmmmm....

hawaiijeno

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hawaiijeno

Tee Craze to see what's around. Might not be the best shirt of the day survey, but works well enough for me.

moose123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moose123
lisajohns8 wrote:LOLShirts.com

Concur.