5%
5%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

I didn't even wait for the image to finish loading, saw the title and the artist and clicked 'buy now'

gideonfrost

quality posts: 33 Private Messages gideonfrost

I feel like it's time that The Unstealthiest Ninja got his own children's Book or something.

10% finders fee!

nathanlane

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nathanlane

When will he learn

rockymike

quality posts: 15 Private Messages rockymike

Here we go again. Not in a rush to buy - this one will be around for a while.

Yeah, so there's that...

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick

DoOomcat, another great sequel in the UN story. Thanks for making another great one.

(I want it, so very much. But I can't. Every time I've purchased a shirt since the switch, things just go horribly wrong. But this shirt will be added to my "covet and want" list!)

alleymallycat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alleymallycat

lololol

I love this series. That ninja is such a derp.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
thumperchick wrote:DoOomcat, another great sequel in the UN story. Thanks for making another great one.

(I want it, so very much. But I can't. Every time I've purchased a shirt since the switch, things just go horribly wrong. But this shirt will be added to my "covet and want" list!)

What I was thinking.

that was fun while it lasted!

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester

Yeah! The Un-ninja is back! I will add this to my collection as soon as bank account permits.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

gideonfrost wrote:I feel like it's time that The Unstealthiest Ninja got his own children's Book or something.

I second this. Or an animated series. Get on it Dooomcat!

lichme

quality posts: 2663 Private Messages lichme

A nice addition to the set, good work.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
tgentry wrote:I second this. Or an animated series. Get on it Dooomcat!

It'd be nice if there were an option of paying slightly more for an AA version of this shirt!

that was fun while it lasted!

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Yay! Unstealthiest Ninja is back ^^

I love the color scheme on this one :D congrats Doomact! I second the animated series idea!:D

aramis525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages aramis525

Oh UnNinja, how I love you! Another one for me and my son.

mattryan

quality posts: 41 Private Messages mattryan

This one makes me think of the Pandaria expansion for Warcraft.

shades531

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shades531

I just love these shirts!!!! Seeing his tummy is super cute, but I don't think anything can top his water wingys.

mrbarister

quality posts: 27 Private Messages mrbarister
nathanlane wrote:When will he learn

I believe the write up for the first shirt called the Unstealthiest ninja a she. I could be wrong, but maybe there's a reason the shirt only shows the belly. Also on the first shirt, s/he is dropping her/his sai, and in this one the ninja with the sai is still on the dragon. Are more than one of them Unstealthy ?, I have to buy this shirt for my collection, but there is nothing stealthy about a dragon flying around with a bunch of ninjas on its back to begin with. Still, if I can't wait to see what's next.

xnifex

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xnifex

haven't bought a shirt from here in a while after the different shirt manufacturer. may have to pick this up just to complete the collection.

Have the shirts gotten any better since they switched to the Honduras ones?

Soapie0

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Soapie0

Oh, I so wanted to get the Unstealthiest Ninja shirt where he was on fire, but alas since my ten year old sincerely believes he is a ninja it would have hurt his feelings to think that his father and I both wanted the shirt because we're actually raising the Unstealthiest Ninja. Ha!

Misty Walker

TheDesi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TheDesi

Well, since no one else had said it yet, I just gotta. Dreamworks Pictures presents, "How to Train Your Ninja."

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Unstealthiest Ninja: The Unstealthinatings
Episode I: Unstealthiest Ninja 1: FIRE!!!
Episode II: Unstealthiest Ninja 2: Blizzard Ninja
Episode III: Unstealthiest Ninja 3: Swimming Lesson

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

How is that ninja still alive?

Also, poor Harold. You woot people should really have hired him to a job he was better qualified to do. Instead, I say fire the guy who made Harold a writer in the first place. ;P

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

When I saw another UnStealthiest ninja shirt, I immediately wanted to buy!

However, as much as I love this series, I do have a critique for this shirt: the other three were excellent because they showed a ninja failing at basic ninja skills (sneaking around, camouflaging, walking on water)... whereas ninjas are not exactly known for riding dragons. I feel like this could reasonable happen to anyone, and lacking the ability to hang on to a dragon doesn't make one a failure as a ninja.

Still... adorable!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

@tsukitensh, but a ninja should have perfect balance! :^)

I love the infusion of more Japanese mythology into the series. And this shirt looks great too.

Animated Unstealthiest Ninja kickstarter imminent?

pappanino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pappanino

The Dragon doesn't have wings! He must be flying via powerful ninja or jeti mind meld tricks!

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

I find myself intensely curious as to the mission these other ninjas are so fervently riding towards that requires the presence of a freaking dragon.

Also, never before have I seen a squadron of ninjas, let alone ONE ninja, ride a freaking dragon.

ceagee

quality posts: 61 Private Messages ceagee

At least his foot got caught in the tail. He'll be ok and back for more adventures !

firefrenzy53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages firefrenzy53
gideonfrost wrote:I feel like it's time that The Unstealthiest Ninja got his own children's Book or something.

10% finders fee!

I so agree! It's almost an online comic. An Awesome online comic. I hope this isn't the end of Unstealthiest Ninja.

jmikell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jmikell
pappanino wrote:The Dragon doesn't have wings! He must be flying via powerful ninja or jeti mind meld tricks!

Asian dragons don't have wings. And Doomcat got the toes right. Japanese dragons have 3 toes, Korean 4, and Chinese 5.

jmikell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jmikell
baybei wrote:I didn't even wait for the image to finish loading, saw the title and the artist and clicked 'buy now'

My internet connection is faster than that, but this one had me at "Unstealthiest Ninja." I was just thinking this weekend how desperately I wished there was another one in this series. Talk about timing.

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD

SO excited to see a new Unstealthiest Ninja shirt!

rermjmt

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rermjmt

I am laughing so hard right now at "Harold's" write up! How do you guys come up with those write ups? Too funny! Oh and the shirt is cute as well!

linkage89

quality posts: 1 Private Messages linkage89

If he isn't killed by the fall and his compatriots don't kill him after this, I will be counting the days and readying my credit card for Unstealthy 5! In for 3!

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake

Oh, so this is what Neuro meant regarding "don't look at Woot" last night...

I'm obligated, aren't I?

doommetaldarryl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doommetaldarryl
tgentry wrote:I second this. Or an animated series. Get on it Dooomcat!

An animated series could be absolutely HILARIOUS!

deviseight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deviseight

You aren't kidding. I did the same thing. Dooomcat is my favorite artist. Awesome new shirt Alyson

jai151

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jai151

And the collection is complete again.

mawy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mawy

Am I the only one who wants this entire series in tote and/or poster format? Or better yet, as a spiral notebook cover or even a tablet sleeve so I can use it at work? I rarely get to wear teeshirts but I love all the Unstealthiest Ninja designs!

Also I second (3rd? 4th?) making this into a cartoon or comic! So cute!

dooomcat

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dooomcat

Just got a chance to check my email now (busy morning with the boys) so happy surprise Thanks for all the ninja love guys, and some great suggestions... a kid's book and a webcomic are right up my alley.

Might need a few hundred thousand in start up money for an animated series though...

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick
mrbarister wrote:I believe the write up for the first shirt called the Unstealthiest ninja a she. I could be wrong...

The original write up had the Un-ninja coming home and talking to his (spouse?) lady, Jenny. Though they never did give (him?) a pronoun. I think it may have been implied.

The Art of Non-jutsu
1st place in Derby #188: Double-Take Derby 12, with 961 votes!
“Honey, you have to settle down. So today was a bad day.”
“Are you even listening to me? My head was on fire, Jenny! My girlish screams alerted all of the shogun's warriors! We barely got out alive! Sigh. I just know this will end up on my performance review. I’ll be fired for sure.”
“Nonsense! Your master said you were the best at arterial spray in the whole dojo. Every slice of your blade brings gushing red joy to his old eyes. That counts for something, right?”
“Yeah, maybe. But stealth! Why can’t I get stealth down? Who ever heard of a loud, clumsy ninja? I dunno. Maybe I made a mistake. Maybe I should’ve gone into accounting like my parents told me to.”
“Oh, sweetie. It’s okay. You’re going to get better. Why, when you came home this afternoon, I didn’t even hear you come in the front door.”
“Really? You’re not just saying that?”
“Of course not, honey. Of course not.”
Wear this shirt: and try to put a smile on the face of your stony ninja master.
Don’t wear this shirt: around pirates, robots, or zombies. You’ll only start a fight.
This shirt tells the world: “Hush hush, keep it down now. Ninjas vary.”
We call this color: Black To Ninja School

Wait! I found the pronoun! From UN2 -

Wear this shirt: because you’ve seen how he ends in fire, now see how he ends in ice. It’s very poetic, you see.

Unstealthiest Ninja is a dude. A dude with a comically perfect little butt-crack, right below his... belly button? No wonder he can't get his act together!