5%
4%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond

'Warm" is a finalist, "Purr Purr Purr" is a winner...

Like Poe? Of course you do, you're here ; ) Try my new mystery novel:

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Purr purr purr!

Meow...meoooow!

Mroooowww!

(apparently my cats approve of this shirt)

djalliduck

quality posts: 23 Private Messages djalliduck

I really find the whole phrase annoying. Ugh. The pics are cute, but damn.

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick

I now have that adorable song stuck in my head.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

"Soft Kitty is for when you're sick. You're not sick."

I dunno - this design is sure sick to me! Great take on it, Lucky!

(and congrats to another first sucker, @baybei. Have you hit 50 yet? I stopped counting at 33 ... and that was a couple months ago.)

GwenMarie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GwenMarie

I am REALLY not a kitty person, but if I was ever going to get a kitty shirt, this would be the one.

My woots: Screaming Monkey, Random Crap, Sandisk Sansa View 8GB
Shirt woots: Now Let Me Get This Straight, Happy Birthday to Us, Hungry Bento, Jimmy... Is That You?, Tuesday is Gonna be Rough, Friends are Forever, Donut Panic!, Random Shirt, Ghosties, You are a Pirate!, Pirate Exercise, Random Shirt, PAINata, Cake or Pi?, Nevermore

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 100 Private Messages Thirdbase9

*knock* *knock* *knock* Meow?

I don't know.

massha10

quality posts: 68 Private Messages massha10

cute overload! My Grinch heart just grew 2 sizes!

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

... And since I'm not at the San Diego Comic Con, here's some relevancy from 3 years ago ...

gertiestn

quality posts: 57 Private Messages gertiestn

OK, I think I have to start watching Big Bang Theory now that I've Googled & watched the song snip on YouTube. I think my kitty would approve. But that's probably projection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIp77PUvLTE

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 26 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

Took the internet long enough to make one of these. Not QUITE the idea I had in mind, but very close. A shame Fable isn't a BBT fan.

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

happily retired

quality posts: 1 Private Messages happily retired

I want to order three but in different sizes. For some reason I only seem to order order one size for all three. What is wrong with Woot?

manhandsha

quality posts: 41 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

happily retired wrote:I want to order three but in different sizes. For some reason I only seem to order order one size for all three. What is wrong with Woot?

To order multiple sizes, just add one to your cart, then return to the product page and add the next size. Return to the product page one last time to get the third size.

Hope that helps! I don't want anyone to be without a soft kitty!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

lichme

quality posts: 3187 Private Messages lichme

The first picture made me want ice cream. I haz a sad

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

happily retired

manhandsha wrote:To order multiple sizes, just add one to your cart, then return to the product page and add the next second. Return to the product page one last time to get the third size.

Hope that helps! I don't want anyone to be without a soft kitty!

Will give that a try. They have complicated things instead of simplifying them.

happily retired

happily retired wrote:Will give that a try. They have complicated things instead of simplifying them.

That worked, Thanks.

dmaz

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz

I've seen several shirts like this one on the other competition shirt sites.

Nothing original to see here

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

This doesn't violate copyright laws?

Good on you.

traquy

quality posts: 54 Private Messages traquy

I would love to watch BBT because it IS funny and I like the characters but I cannot stand laugh tracks (or live prompted audiences). I was sad when I heard the laughing. Why do sitcoms think we still need this?

Cute shirt. I actually DO sing this song to my 5 yr old when she's sick or wakes up scared at night.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

The energy in your lines and the craziness in your characters... so awesome. Don't ever change, lucky. ^_^

(except to make shirts more often, change that one thing!)

bartdog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bartdog
gertiestn wrote:OK, I think I have to start watching Big Bang Theory now that I've Googled & watched the song snip on YouTube. I think my kitty would approve. But that's probably projection.

Here's why Wooters should watch Community instead.... http://www.shmee.me/community-vs-the-big-bang-theory/

battra92

quality posts: 4 Private Messages battra92
traquy wrote:I would love to watch BBT because it IS funny and I like the characters but I cannot stand laugh tracks (or live prompted audiences). I was sad when I heard the laughing. Why do sitcoms think we still need this?

The show can be boiled down into this: https://cheezburger.com/5233437440

The overactive laughing sometimes works when a show was really before an audience (e.g. Sugar Daddy Van Dyke Show, I Love Lucy etc.) but most sitcoms fail in the format. The worst is when it's in a cartoon.

zebrawoman1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zebrawoman1

Does Sheldon wear Woot Shirts on the show? He seems to always be wearing cool tee shirts and It makes me think of Woot. Send him one of these.

elizalishly

quality posts: 20 Private Messages elizalishly

Somehow, I don't think these kitties are quite what Sheldon has in mind when he asks Penny to sing this song. XD

Freaking adorable design, though. I want!

cdrewlow

quality posts: 10 Private Messages cdrewlow

Awesome! I love the Big Kitty Roth.

crythias

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crythias

Re: Laugh track. I, too, wondered about this and read a lot on wikipedia on its use and history. I believe what it really boils down to is the sense of connection to other people who have the same feelings about what they've just seen. More or less, it's about "yes, it's okay to laugh here. See? Other people are, too."

I empathize with the idea that it seems unnecessary today, but (according to wikipedia) a tv comedy without a laugh track/audience is less likely to have viewers than one with. Since the numbers matter, that's why it's used.

For those who go to the movie theater, several of the reviews I've seen on IMDB indicate audience reaction in the theater as a component -- "The whole audience erupted in laughter when ..." There's an argument that can be made about the (in)tangibility of collaborating in the moment with other people about an event -- "I was there... and so were x number of others and we all experienced this and felt..."

On topic: The t-shirt is very cute. I have many positive emotions about this, and this is corroborated by the reviews on this page.

justkissmybass

quality posts: 3 Private Messages justkissmybass
battra92 wrote:...Sugar Daddy Van Dyke Show...

You win this round, Woot! filters...

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta
justkissmybass wrote:You win this round, Woot! filters...

AHAHAHAHAHA!

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta

I sing this song to one of my cats when he curls up with me or I find him curled up snoozing somewhere. Except instead of "little ball of fur", I sing "great big ball of fur" or "big fat ball of fur".

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

logicape

quality posts: 3 Private Messages logicape

Not a fan of 'Warm' or 'Purr' - this would've been great (for my gal) if the cats were all cute. That and no words - too obvious.

logicape

bartdog wrote:Here's why Wooters should watch Community instead.... http://www.shmee.me/community-vs-the-big-bang-theory/

Why compare the two - they're different on every level. Just watch and enjoy BOTH!

shmythe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shmythe
logicape wrote:Why compare the two - they're different on every level. Just watch and enjoy BOTH!

They are different, but they both feature geek culture, and geeks quite heavily, but Community embraces them, and Big Bang makes fun of them.

marceepauff

quality posts: 18 Private Messages marceepauff

Weird coinkydink, but Zulily.com is featuring BBT kids' clothes today as well, including shirts and onesies with this very song.

logicape

shmythe wrote:They are different, but they both feature geek culture, and geeks quite heavily, but Community embraces them, and Big Bang makes fun of them.

Sorry, still don't agree but to each his own. Community has one, maybe two semi-geeks. Abed with his meta-reality (which does seem to embrace geek culture), and Annie, but she's more of a hard-worker than a 'geek'. Seriously, they're in community college, not physicists (theoretical, astro, etc) or engineer/astronauts. ^-^

shmythe

logicape wrote:Sorry, still don't agree but to each his own. Community has one, maybe two semi-geeks. Abed with his meta-reality (which does seem to embrace geek culture), and Annie, but she's more of a hard-worker than a 'geek'. Seriously, they're in community college, not physicists (theoretical, astro, etc) or engineer/astronauts. ^-^

I am not sure employment makes someone a geek. There are tons of geeks working all sorts of normal jobs in normal places.

To be fair the people on Big Bang are geeks, but the jokes are about them being geeks, and their social disorders: Like that Sheldon can't interact with people.

On Community they have had episodes about, dark time lines/mirror universes, a roguelike episode, and a D&D episode, and they did not make fun of the D&D, but what Hawthorn did to destroy his fellow players. That is way more geeky then "hay I'm an astronauts, but since I am a geek and such a looser I live at home."

Big Bang is a funny show, but geeks are the butt of the jokes, not in on the jokes.

logicape

shmythe wrote:I am not sure employment makes someone a geek. There are tons of geeks working all sorts of normal jobs in normal places.

To be fair the people on Big Bang are geeks, but the jokes are about them being geeks, and their social disorders: Like that Sheldon can't interact with people.

On Community they have had episodes about, dark time lines/mirror universes, a roguelike episode, and a D&D episode, and they did not make fun of the D&D, but what Hawthorn did to destroy his fellow players. That is way more geeky then "hay I'm an astronauts, but since I am a geek and such a looser I live at home."

Big Bang is a funny show, but geeks are the butt of the jokes, not in on the jokes.

Astute - I respect your take. BBT had a D&D episode as well in which they didn't truly make fun of the game (well, I think the ancillary characters had a gag or two). As for the 'geeks' themselves being the butt of most the jokes, yes I see your point.

shmythe

logicape wrote:Astute - I respect your take. BBT had a D&D episode as well in which they didn't truly make fun of the game (well, I think the ancillary characters had a gag or two). As for the 'geeks' themselves being the butt of most the jokes, yes I see your point.

Thanks, but in the end it is TV, and you should watch what makes you happy, so if you like Big Bang and if it makes you happy, then good.

I just find that people seem to think that geeks should love Big Bang because there are geeks on it, but I obviously feel differently.

I hope you have a good day!

logicape

shmythe wrote:Thanks, but in the end it is TV, and you should watch what makes you happy, so if you like Big Bang and if it makes you happy, then good.

I just find that people seem to think that geeks should love Big Bang because there are geeks on it, but I obviously feel differently.

I hope you have a good day!

It's nice to have the occasional geek reference, no matter the context - takes me back to the good ol' days. Talisman (the board game), Flatland, Zork, etc just aren't mentioned on TV enough

Peace & love

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Thanks for the support and kind words everyone! Here's a favorite scene of mine from TBBT.