DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 128 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

That's one cool cat.

dacrete

quality posts: 133 Private Messages dacrete

MEOW... plain and simple

theco2

quality posts: 74 Private Messages theco2

I like this design, because unless you realize you are looking at letters, you won't see them.

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake

Yay catshirts!

Congrats on your first print too!

jrs1980

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jrs1980

Damn you, Buzzfeed! Why u no have working linkz?

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

dacrete

quality posts: 133 Private Messages dacrete

yay more kitties...this will be my number two buy for the week.

Narfcake

Also, what would the internet be without a cat video? - so to note #1 of the writeup:

curli76

quality posts: 18 Private Messages curli76

Yo, Meow shirt, I'm really happy for you, I'mma let you finish, but that Jabberwocky shirt was one of the best shirts of all time.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

I loved the simplicity of this Text-As-Art piece. It's sleek, and elegant, like a cat would be...

And it's a cat... and the wooters can just eat it. ;)

gertiestn

quality posts: 56 Private Messages gertiestn

I love the movement in this design; it feels as fluid as eastern calligraphy. This is one I really look forward to wearing.

zyxomma100

quality posts: 8 Private Messages zyxomma100

If I didn't already know about the text, it's one of those shirts that I'd see someone else wearing, and 5 hours later it would hit me. "OH! Oh my God! Your shirt! It says meow!" In for one.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 84 Private Messages oakenspirit

Yay on your first print, thatquietgir1!

I like the mystery this cat seems to beam-

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thatquietgir1

Thank you so much everyone for your votes and comments-- I am elated to have my first design printed on Woot!!!

sinsemilla

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sinsemilla

The O is a bit high, but it still makes me think it looks like it's its b-hole, which makes the E look like a pile of scat.

rooroo1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rooroo1

Awesome shirt! However, why did Woot! put it on a black shirt knowing that most cat lovers, and therefore mainly cat owners, would be buying this shirt?!? Who owns cats and wears black...other than witches?!?!

sandyjn74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sandyjn74
rooroo1 wrote:Awesome shirt! However, why did Woot! put it on a black shirt knowing that most cat lovers, and therefore mainly cat owners, would be buying this shirt?!? Who owns cats and wears black...other than witches?!?!

Haha! Those of us with fabulous black cats do! :D

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
rooroo1 wrote:Awesome shirt! However, why did Woot! put it on a black shirt knowing that most cat lovers, and therefore mainly cat owners, would be buying this shirt?!? Who owns cats and wears black...other than witches?!?!

I came here to post something similar. The design is elegantly simple, but black is the color best designed to show every single cat hair.

thatquietgir1

JRRB wrote:I came here to post something similar. The design is elegantly simple, but black is the color best designed to show every single cat hair.

You do have a point.. I actually had the colors inverted originally, but I know wooters are typically turned off to white shirts. I didn't think other color combinations worked as well. I will certainly consider this for the future though, thanks for the feedback!

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 25 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

I've got one for number 5. Well, not a cat. It's a fox:

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

boogiecat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boogiecat

Although I didn't notice any info about this (but I'm known to miss the obvious sometimes...)
Does anyone know if there's a STYLE difference between the men and women's shirts? Or is it just the sizing?

For example I could order either a Men's Large or a women's EX Large. The sizes are close enough for me. But if the women's shirt is cut/styled different... (for a woman, ahem.) I would prefer that.
Just curious! Thanks.

"Time's fun when you're having flies!"
~ Kermit The Frog

"Artificial Intelligence is NO match for Natural stupidity"

yanmos

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yanmos

Simple and cute, beautiful shirt!

ibexscribe

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ibexscribe
boogiecat wrote:Although I didn't notice any info about this (but I'm known to miss the obvious sometimes...)
Does anyone know if there's a STYLE difference between the men and women's shirts? Or is it just the sizing?

For example I could order either a Men's Large or a women's EX Large. The sizes are close enough for me. But if the women's shirt is cut/styled different... (for a woman, ahem.) I would prefer that.
Just curious! Thanks.

At very least the sleeves are shorter on the women's shirts and they aren't as long as the men's shirts. I don't have issues with the women's shirts being too tight on the hips like I tend to have with men's shirts with the same chest width.

boogiecat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boogiecat

Thanks very much!! Gotta order a couple before they're gone.

8-D

"Time's fun when you're having flies!"
~ Kermit The Frog

"Artificial Intelligence is NO match for Natural stupidity"

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen

.* First print, congrats! *.

::balloons filled with kittens fall from ceiling::

myfester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages myfester

Very nice, this one is my favorite. Great job!

Geethatsgr8

quality posts: 29 Private Messages Geethatsgr8

Nothing against this shirt, or even yesterday's upteenth Holy Grail reference (as I love both the Holy Grail AND cats), but I am in disbelief that the "Declaration" shirt didn't make the top 3 this week. I hope it is an Editor's choice at some point, as it was very creative, and quite different from the norm.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Hooray! A first print is always a fun day. Enjoy it and congrats! :D

ashkan101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashkan101

It's actually a pretty decent design, but it's printed small and at the very top the of the shirt. Hardly good placement or sizing. Good try though

SlushpuppieT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SlushpuppieT

That must be one heck of a picture, it's the same link every time! http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/06683a07-5edb-4c76-b833-c0292f0a0789.png

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Big congrats on your first print thatquietgirl!!:D

jbarabc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbarabc

Is there any other comment except "MEOW" ?!?!? (Love this design, can't wait to wear it!)

thatquietgir1

Thank you everyone!! Feels great-- I'm honored

theco2

quality posts: 74 Private Messages theco2
ashkan101 wrote:It's actually a pretty decent design, but it's printed small and at the very top the of the shirt. Hardly good placement or sizing. Good try though

It would look really good if it were a little bit smaller and off centered.

TobiasAmaranth wrote:

What does the fox buy?

lamcjunk

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lamcjunk
JRRB wrote:I came here to post something similar. The design is elegantly simple, but black is the color best designed to show every single cat hair.

Yup - that's why my sister-in-law doesn't want one. But...I don't have cats so I'm getting one!

safyrejet

quality posts: 122 Private Messages safyrejet

Oh I want one, but I'm pretty broke right now. *sigh* I need to be good.

Somehow I expected this thread would have more cat pictures....

Here combine these two and we've got #11...sorta.

Narfcake

No cats here - just one big dog and a lot of catshirts. She sheds, and more to the point, has a tendency to drool/slobber/lick a particular artist's shirts/designs. Eventually, one concedes and considers it a bonding moment instead.

thatquietgir1

My favorite cat video of all time:

garrusgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garrusgirl

This is great- an elegant way to say I'm a cat person (versus the ever-present cat fur on clothing).