agingdragqueen

quality posts: 133 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Here's a place where I keep track of just how terribly we've bungled some of those bundles. Here's a recap of the people and issues I'm aware of, not on here? New update? Please comment!

I'm currently working with CS to rectify these issues:

Thumperchick – beer bundle (no freaker)
Saramwrap- Who bundle (design now crooked!)
Saramwrap- beer bundle (no Freaker)
Geethatsgr8- Who bundle (making sure the shirt's re-sent)
theco2- beer bundle (no Freaker)
bsmith1 - portal bundle (ALL FIXED!)

(Freakers will be handled somewhat separately, over here is where that tracking thread will stay)

thumperchick

quality posts: 249 Private Messages thumperchick

As far as my bundle goes - you are correct on what I need. (3XL size)

agingdragqueen

Staff

thumperchick wrote:As far as my bundle goes - you are correct on what I need. (3XL size)

No problemo, I'll make sure they have that down.

saramwrap

quality posts: 19 Private Messages saramwrap
agingdragqueen wrote:Saramwrap- Who bundle (SHOULD be getting Infinitely A-mazing in WXL, initially got Two Buttons and a D-Pad in 3XL, wrote in, then was sent Two Buttons in WXL, hilariously finally sent the right shirt, and it's a terrible print- currently checking production and will send a re-print ASAP)
Saramwrap- beer bundle (no Freaker, got a pullover of Zombeer and not a zip up as advertised)

You got it!

I heard back from Support about the Zombeer situation and they offered a partial refund and a lot of confusion about this "sweater" for which they couldn't find any order number. Should I ignore that and work with you instead?

manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

saramwrap wrote:You got it!

I heard back from Support about the Zombeer situation and they offered a partial refund and a lot of confusion about this "sweater" for which they couldn't find any order number. Should I ignore that and work with you instead?

I checked the documents we're using to gather this info and it looks like @agingdragqueen has your order info already.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

saramwrap

manhandsha wrote:I checked the documents we're using to gather this info and it looks like @agingdragqueen has your order info already.

Yep! But I'd sent an email to Support a few hours before this thread was started, so I wanted to make sure that I should just ignore their response.

manhandsha

Staff

saramwrap wrote:Yep! But I'd sent an email to Support a few hours before this thread was started, so I wanted to make sure that I should just ignore their response.

Yep! @agingdragqueen and I will MAKE SURE you're squared away.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

theco2

quality posts: 86 Private Messages theco2

I've come to the conclusion, the Woot mods are the only "real" people, around here (as far as Woot employees go), or at least the only ones that can get anything done.

Thanks boys and girls!

manhandsha

Staff

theco2 wrote:I've come to the conclusion, the Woot mods are the only "real" people, around here (as far as Woot employees go), or at least the only ones that can get anything done.

Thanks boys and girls!

You're welcome! And again, thanks for keeping your sense of humor while we get our act together.

saramwrap

manhandsha wrote:Yep! @agingdragqueen and I will MAKE SURE you're squared away.

<3 <3 <3 <3

All the pointy threes for you two!

manhandsha

Staff

saramwrap wrote:<3 <3 <3 <3

All the pointy threes for you two!

We pointy <3 three you guys for being vocally patient. You guys keep us in check when we drop the ball. (Not me personally, my hands are way too big to drop things) I'm glad you guys like us enough to stick around!

theco2

manhandsha wrote:You're welcome! And again, thanks for keeping your sense of humor while we get our act together.

Psha! I'd go crazy if it were any other way.
I'm already demented; crazy and demented wouldn't be good.

agingdragqueen

Staff

Yep, I'm sorry you two- thanks for reminding me to follow up with them on the hoodie situation, I didn't get a definitive answer on that yet, but I'm on it!

bsmith1

quality posts: 107 Private Messages bsmith1

Hello. I got the portal bundle.
Got the Portal 2 gun, but never got the shirt. The order has a FedEx Smartpost tracking # on it, but it's not recognized in the FedEx system. I'm optimistic that the shirt is on the way after just getting a 3rd request to email my shirt size.

agingdragqueen

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:Hello. I got the portal bundle.
Got the Portal 2 gun, but never got the shirt. The order has a FedEx Smartpost tracking # on it, but it's not recognized in the FedEx system. I'm optimistic that the shirt is on the way after just getting a 3rd request to email my shirt size.

Hey, so sorry- I'm checking in again with them, hopefully we'll get that straightened out.

theco2

I got another tracking number, today. I'm hoping it's the Freaker.

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
theco2 wrote:I got another tracking number, today. I'm hoping it's the Freaker.

Probably not, since they were 4 weeks out ...

In any case, kudos to @agingdragqueen and @manhandsha for working on this. I can't imagine that it was an easy task to coordinate and get approvals for, but stepping in and making this right goes well and beyond these orders. It restores faith in the company, and I hope that all those who were affected will remain Wooters after all this is resolved.

BTW, the founder's message regarding CS I posted in the Zombeer thread? That was RamyB, and resolving my two orders did mean more orders (yay fishbiscuit shirts!) and more word-of-mouth advertising for TT. These days, "[they] already have 3 dedicated reps and it still isn't enough sometimes!"

agingdragqueen

Staff

theco2 wrote:I got another tracking number, today. I'm hoping it's the Freaker.

I'm HOPING it's the zip-up as a replacement for the pullover. I'll be honest, it's been a convoluted email thread, I am kinda waiting to see what you guys get.

Freakers are taking four weeks last I heard since they're re-producing them for us (I'll update the thread as I get more info). But we will get those out as soon as we get them in.

thumperchick

I find it hilarious that you are going to be just as surprised as we are to see what shows up when.

Narfcake

thumperchick wrote:I find it hilarious that you are going to be just as surprised as we are to see what shows up when.

Considering that @ADQ is up in Seattle, and merchandise ships from Carrollton, she doesn't have physical oversight of what got shipped out.

theco2

Oh, surprises! I like surprises.

It says it will arrive Monday, so unless it's here before 12:30, I won't see it until later that night.

I have to say, this has become quite fun, seeing what each delivery has in store. And if it is the zip-up, you won't hear me complain about having it and the pull-over, which I have already worn twice.

I good sweatshirts.

thumperchick

theco2 wrote:It says it will arrive Monday, so unless it's here before 12:30, I won't see it until later that night.

Look at you, with your fancy tracking numbers and such. :P

theco2

thumperchick wrote:Look at you, with your fancy tracking numbers and such. :P

Yep! It went from Addison TX to Memphis, TN. I have no idea why it went that way, when Dead Moines is almost straight north, but alright.

agingdragqueen

Staff

I appreciate that you guys are fairly open to also seeing how this turns out. Lookin' at you theco2 for answers! TC- I'll make sure to check on a shipment to you as soon as I'm arsed to VPN in.

Narfcake

theco2 wrote:Yep! It went from Addison TX to Memphis, TN. I have no idea why it went that way, when Dead Moines is almost straight north, but alright.

Memphis, TN = FedEx hub. It's probably getting to you via 1 or 2-day.

theco2

agingdragqueen wrote:I appreciate that you guys are fairly open to also seeing how this turns out. Lookin' at you theco2 for answers!

I always wanted to be a test rat.

theco2

Once upon a time, there was a little boy (don't judge me) who decided to buy a bundled Zombeer Zip-Up hoodie, Mr.Beer Beer Kit and a Freaker lederhosen bottle sweater, from a Woot-off at Shirt.Woot, for only $40 with no shipping charge.

Anyway, to make a long story short; I woke up, this morning and it felt like Xmas, because a little voice told me to open up the front door and battle the cold, while I was making the morning trip to the bathroom, to relieve the pain that had built up, over night (I won't go into details); surprisingly, that little voice didn't come from the internet, like so many do, anymore. Low and behold, a Shirt.Woot package had been placed between the doors. To make a long story short, I went and did my business, in the bathroom, went down stairs, looked at my dog and asked him what he thought it was. My dog just gave me a funny look, because he had no idea, but I think he was hoping it was for him. Then my dog decided he was hungry, so he started staring at me. I almost thought he was staring, because he wanted to know what was in the Shirt.Woot package, but he gives me that same stare, every morning, when I wake up and if I ask him if he's hungry, he will run over to the dog food storage bin and wait for me to open it and get him some Blue Buffalo dog food. Is it strange I feed him Blue Buffalo, when he is a Blue Heeler? Oh, you want to see pictures? Give me a minute and I will upload some pictures of him staring at me, going to the food storage bin and then eating, because we go through the same routine, every morning and I have to take a picture of each step, every day. Oh, I think I got side tracked. Sorry; where was I? Oh yeah, I was feeding my dog. Anyway, to make a long story short, I finished feeding my dog, found a razor blade knife and being EXTREMELY careful to not do any damage to the content in the Shirt.Woot package, I carefully made a four inch slice in the packaging. Wait, I forgot to mention, the design on the Shirt.Woot package was "Monkey Business" by walmazan; you know, the one with all the monkeys dressed as different things, such as a bunny, ninja, robot, zombie (that's my favorite, because I love zombies, which is why I decided to purchase the Zombeer Zip-up hoodie, in the first place. Does anyone watch The Walking Dead? I think it's going to get really good, again, in the next episode. Don't tell anyone, but I have a big crush on Maggie. Glen is so lucky.), Batman, a Mexican wrestler, etc. There is even a monkey with a taco, which is making me hungry. Anyway, to make a long story short, when I made the first cut, in the Shirt.Woot Package, I was a little too careful and didn't cut low enough. Gosh, they sure used a lot of packaging, to send me this. Well, after making that careful cut and realizing I had to cut again (you would think I was becoming a cutter, with all the cutting I have been doing, on Shirt.Woot packages, lately), I decided to go a little lower. Low and behold, there was a seam, where it had been sealed, so I decided my best tactic would be to cut below the seam (aren't I smart?). Fortunately, I hadn't already put the razor blade knife away, yet, as I knew I would have to carefully cut the Shirt.Woot package, agian. I hate having to cut Shirt.Woot packages, twice, because one time when my girlfriend and I received the I Prefer Someone With Brains, also by walmazan (gosh he has a lot of stuff on Shirt.Woot. I wonder if he is some kind of artist, or something); she got the "I Prefer Men With Brains" and I got the "I Prefer Women With Brains," because they are zombie shirts, also. Did I mention I love zombies and watch The Walking Dead? Who is your favorite character, from The Walking Dead? Anyway, to make a long story short, when I was cutting the Shirt.Woot package, trying to open it, in anticipation of two awesome "I Prefer Someone With Brains" t-shirts, from Shirt.Woot, I accidentally cut my girlfriend's shirt, a little bit. I was kind of sad, but my girlfriend didn't scream at me, so it wasn't quite as bad.

Sorry to cut this short, but I'm getting really hungry, since I haven't had breakfast, plus I need to take a shower, since I have to go to work, in a little while. I'll finish this story, later.

theco2

Oh silly me! I forgot to mention the Shirt.Woot package contained the Zombeer Zip-Up hoodie. Faith in Shirt.Woot restored!

Narfcake

theco2 wrote:Oh silly me! I forgot to mention the Shirt.Woot package contained the Zombeer Zip-Up hoodie. Faith in Shirt.Woot restored!

Woo!

BTW, our resident catshirt artist @Diana Sprinkle covers how to open shirt.woot shipping bags ...

theco2

Narfcake wrote:Woo!

BTW, our resident catshirt artist @Diana Sprinkle covers how to open shirt.woot shipping bags ...

Hmmm... I may have to try several of those.

agingdragqueen

Staff

theco2 wrote:Oh silly me! I forgot to mention the Shirt.Woot package contained the Zombeer Zip-Up hoodie. Faith in Shirt.Woot restored!

Huzzah! And (not) soon, the Freaker issue will also be addressed!

Narfcake

theco2 wrote:Hmmm... I may have to try several of those.

NO YOU DON'T! Your fingers work, right?! Perforations, dang it!

bsmith1

quality posts: 107 Private Messages bsmith1
Narfcake wrote:NO YOU DON'T! Your fingers work, right?! Perforations, dang it!

I use my fingers, but I sorta do it like how Bruce Willis got those stones out of the blue chick in the Fifth Element. Ain't nobody got time for perforations!

manhandsha

Staff

theco2 wrote:Once upon a time, there was a little boy (don't judge me) who decided to buy a bundled Zombeer Zip-Up hoodie, Mr.Beer Beer Kit and a Freaker lederhosen bottle sweater, from a Woot-off at Shirt.Woot, for only $40 with no shipping charge.

Anyway, to make a long story short; I woke up, this morning and it felt like Xmas, because a little voice told me to open up the front door and battle the cold, while I was making the morning trip to the bathroom, to relieve the pain that had built up, over night (I won't go into details); surprisingly, that little voice didn't come from the internet, like so many do, anymore. Low and behold, a Shirt.Woot package had been placed between the doors. To make a long story short, I went and did my business, in the bathroom, went down stairs, looked at my dog and asked him what he thought it was. My dog just gave me a funny look, because he had no idea, but I think he was hoping it was for him. Then my dog decided he was hungry, so he started staring at me. I almost thought he was staring, because he wanted to know what was in the Shirt.Woot package, but he gives me that same stare, every morning, when I wake up and if I ask him if he's hungry, he will run over to the dog food storage bin and wait for me to open it and get him some Blue Buffalo dog food. Is it strange I feed him Blue Buffalo, when he is a Blue Heeler? Oh, you want to see pictures? Give me a minute and I will upload some pictures of him staring at me, going to the food storage bin and then eating, because we go through the same routine, every morning and I have to take a picture of each step, every day. Oh, I think I got side tracked. Sorry; where was I? Oh yeah, I was feeding my dog. Anyway, to make a long story short, I finished feeding my dog, found a razor blade knife and being EXTREMELY careful to not do any damage to the content in the Shirt.Woot package, I carefully made a four inch slice in the packaging. Wait, I forgot to mention, the design on the Shirt.Woot package was "Monkey Business" by walmazan; you know, the one with all the monkeys dressed as different things, such as a bunny, ninja, robot, zombie (that's my favorite, because I love zombies, which is why I decided to purchase the Zombeer Zip-up hoodie, in the first place. Does anyone watch The Walking Dead? I think it's going to get really good, again, in the next episode. Don't tell anyone, but I have a big crush on Maggie. Glen is so lucky.), Batman, a Mexican wrestler, etc. There is even a monkey with a taco, which is making me hungry. Anyway, to make a long story short, when I made the first cut, in the Shirt.Woot Package, I was a little too careful and didn't cut low enough. Gosh, they sure used a lot of packaging, to send me this. Well, after making that careful cut and realizing I had to cut again (you would think I was becoming a cutter, with all the cutting I have been doing, on Shirt.Woot packages, lately), I decided to go a little lower. Low and behold, there was a seam, where it had been sealed, so I decided my best tactic would be to cut below the seam (aren't I smart?). Fortunately, I hadn't already put the razor blade knife away, yet, as I knew I would have to carefully cut the Shirt.Woot package, agian. I hate having to cut Shirt.Woot packages, twice, because one time when my girlfriend and I received the I Prefer Someone With Brains, also by walmazan (gosh he has a lot of stuff on Shirt.Woot. I wonder if he is some kind of artist, or something); she got the "I Prefer Men With Brains" and I got the "I Prefer Women With Brains," because they are zombie shirts, also. Did I mention I love zombies and watch The Walking Dead? Who is your favorite character, from The Walking Dead? Anyway, to make a long story short, when I was cutting the Shirt.Woot package, trying to open it, in anticipation of two awesome "I Prefer Someone With Brains" t-shirts, from Shirt.Woot, I accidentally cut my girlfriend's shirt, a little bit. I was kind of sad, but my girlfriend didn't scream at me, so it wasn't quite as bad.

Sorry to cut this short, but I'm getting really hungry, since I haven't had breakfast, plus I need to take a shower, since I have to go to work, in a little while. I'll finish this story, later.

What?! TLDR! JK, I'm so glad you finally got the correct hoodie!

theco2

manhandsha wrote:What?! TLDR!

If you didn't read it, you're missing out. Just sayin'.

I've written a few blog posts that were ridiculously long and it was just rambling about everything and nothing. It's kind of fun and humorous.

theco2

Narfcake wrote:NO YOU DON'T! Your fingers work, right?! Perforations, dang it!

I had to look at the packaging, just now, because I never noticed the perforations. You mean, I could have saved myself a damaged t-shirt?

manhandsha

Staff

theco2 wrote:If you didn't read it, you're missing out. Just sayin'.

I've written a few blog posts that were ridiculously long and it was just rambling about everything and nothing. It's kind of fun and humorous.

I did read it, that was a joke. You kept trying to feed your dog. You also apparently ask your dog questions that they clearly won't answer. I do that too. HA!

Narfcake

theco2 wrote:I had to look at the packaging, just now, because I never noticed the perforations. You mean, I could have saved myself a damaged t-shirt?

Yes.

agingdragqueen

Staff

MOST of the issues should be addressed, I'm going on tracking numbers & some blind faith. I edited the main post- if you guys watching see that I've edited in error and you really are still missing something/got the wrong thing, then please let me know! I'm following up on the issues still standing.

theco2

manhandsha wrote:You also apparently ask your dog questions that they clearly won't answer. I do that too. HA!

What do you mean he doesn't answer? We hold regular conversations; he's just a really good listener.

Narfcake wrote:Yes.