WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

What do jockeys, svelte concierges, and "husky" boys have in common? They are the only people who wear a men's small shirt. And for the next few days, get a free, random men's small tee with every Shirt.Woot order -- it's A Stupid Small Shirt! 

We printed way too many men's small shirts, and instead of selling them in random sales over and over we decided to just give them away to our loyal fans. Maybe you're not a small man; maybe you don't want a shirt with a random design on it -- we don't care! You're getting a *&$%ing small shirt with your order whether you want one or not. 

Fig. 1: The Midriff

Every Shirt.Woot order will also include a postcard detailing some arts-and-craft ideas for your new, almost certainly ill-fitting shirt. Turn your small shirt into a headband, an apron, or just a pile of old rags. We don't care so long as they're out of our warehouse!

We want to see what ideas y'all have for A Stupid Small Shirt, so post pictures of your most creative creations in this forum thread once you get your order. You'll get a special badge in your signature if you post something (even if it's lame), and the Wooter with the best idea will receive a rad Shirt.Woot trophy. Oooooo -- accolade! 

Here are what we presume will be some Frequently Asked Questions: 

Can I get a free shirt that's not a men's small 
No.

Will I be able to pick the design on my free shirt? 
No.

I don't want an extra shirt, can I make sure my order only includes the stuff I bought? 
No. 

Will I get more than one free shirt if my order contains multiple items? 
No, you will get one free shirt per Shirt.Woot order. If you want a bunch of free shirts, check out and pay separately for each order. Capiche? 

Will I still get a free shirt even if my order contains other Woot stuff in addition to Shirt.Woot stuff? 
Yes. As long as your order has something from Shirt.Woot you'll get a free small shirt. 

How long will this promotion run? 
Until we run out of extra shirts, probably before this weekend. We'll take down all the banners and stuff when it's done. 

Quality Posts

thumperchick

quality posts: 233 Private Messages thumperchick

So, to clarify, in order to participate and get a badge, and a shot at the winning shirt:

1.) Order from shirt.woot
2.) Get free shirt with order
3.) Do something weird/neat/whatever with free shirt
4.) Post it here
5.) Profit?

shortman

quality posts: 39 Private Messages shortman

I wear smalls. So it's a two for one for me. It's great to be small. :P

Added:
I finally decided, about 23.75 hours into this deal, to get Pounding Away by randyotter, and a free random small. Pounding Away was the obvious choice since I am having a headache today, and because randyotter has a new shirt for sale today, and because my name is Randy. Yay for nonsense reasons for doing things.

Woot, you should send me a shirt I already have as the free one because I'm more likely to do something silly with a duplicate shirt than a unique one.

lichme

quality posts: 2663 Private Messages lichme

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges. J/K, it makes me feel cool.

faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

Here are some fun guys who wear small shirts! Scroll down the page to see the video

Mavs ManiAACs throwing down.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1596068-meet-the-dallas-mavericks-larger-than-life-dancing-team

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

fiockthis

quality posts: 7 Private Messages fiockthis

This is a fascinating comment.

lichme

quality posts: 2663 Private Messages lichme

I seem to recall already wearing a woot shirt that was just a little too small. I turned it into a hulk costume. I can haz badge?

Image removed - NSFW

imsochady

quality posts: 24 Private Messages imsochady

Hah, I wear a small!

eehad

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eehad

What about the honorable mention shirts that don't ship until the 19th?
If I order now will I :

a) get a free mens small because I ordered while the promo is on or

b) not get a shirt because they are gone by the time my order is shipped?

danielvutran

quality posts: 16 Private Messages danielvutran

I will buy every small shirt you have extra for $1.

google me lol

doughsk8er

quality posts: 4 Private Messages doughsk8er

Am I the only one that's concerned about a shirt twerking on this website?

riffydivine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riffydivine

What a waste this is, the bulk of them will end up in the trash.

studerc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages studerc

Giving away "free" shirts just so that they can be destroyed to make something else? Why not donate them to a worthy cause? Seems extremely neglectful and wasteful to me.

Shame woot.

pitamuffin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pitamuffin
riffydivine wrote:What a waste this is, the bulk of them will end up in the trash.

Throwing them in the trash is not doing something fun with them. I would suspect Wooters are more up to this challenge than you think.

Zippy The Pinhead

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Zippy The Pinhead

Why not donate them to a homeless shelter or children's charity?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

harleygal14

quality posts: 2 Private Messages harleygal14

Why not all of you just donate the free shirt yourself? Then the love is spread more around the world rather than just in woot land....

eehad

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eehad
harleygal14 wrote:Why not all of you just donate the free shirt yourself? Then the love is spread more around the world rather than just in woot land....

awesome idea!

bsmith1

quality posts: 102 Private Messages bsmith1
doughsk8er wrote:Am I the only one that's concerned about a shirt twerking on this website?

If by "concerned" you mean strangely aroused, no you're not alone.

FrostByte

quality posts: 11 Private Messages FrostByte

In for DINOSMORES for my son. We'll see if it qualifies.

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 56 wine 5 shirt 35 sellout 12 kids 27 hh 2 moofi 3 home 7 sport 6
electronics 3 pop 4 tools 2 a&w 4 computers 0 total 166

firebirdude

quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude

hahaha Awesome promo.

I guess a learning experience for Woot. Don't even bother printing Men's small. Even if a guy could wear a small, they'd be just as happy with a medium.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

eehad wrote:What about the honorable mention shirts that don't ship until the 19th?
If I order now will I :

a) get a free mens small because I ordered while the promo is on or

b) not get a shirt because they are gone by the time my order is shipped?

Word from above (tgentry):

Yes all mention of honor orders should get a free shirt. It will be the only plus sale running during this time and will end at the same time the promo ends.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

frozen2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frozen2

Thanks Woot for the laugh this morning. This is brillant!

lindentk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindentk

So, I ordered 2 shirts just yesterday, does that mean I missed out on this deal?

xtine13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xtine13
lindentk wrote:So, I ordered 2 shirts just yesterday, does that mean I missed out on this deal?

I am wondering this as well. :/

fishstic666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fishstic666

You finally suckered me in with this one, Woot. Congrats. My pocketbook doesn't thank you.

meth68

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meth68
fishstic666 wrote:You finally suckered me in with this one, Woot. Congrats. My pocketbook doesn't thank you.

If you place 1 order for 2 different shirts, do we get 2 Small shirts, or do we have to place separate orders?

ckarstaedt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ckarstaedt
meth68 wrote:If you place 1 order for 2 different shirts, do we get 2 Small shirts, or do we have to place separate orders?

See above Q&A...
"Will I get more than one free shirt if my order contains multiple items?
No, you will get one free shirt per Shirt.Woot order. If you want a bunch of free shirts, check out and pay separately for each order. Capiche?"

ThunderThighs

Staff

lindentk wrote:So, I ordered 2 shirts just yesterday, does that mean I missed out on this deal?

Sorry but every offer has a beginning and an end. This one began at midnight and ends with the dancing butt goes away.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bsmith1

quality posts: 102 Private Messages bsmith1

Like you, I ordered some shirts before this promotion started. (like a year ago) I wonder if I missed out too...
C'mon, it seems pretty clear that the order has to occur while the promotion is active. Tough luck, friendo.

meth68

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meth68
ckarstaedt wrote:See above Q&A...
"Will I get more than one free shirt if my order contains multiple items?
No, you will get one free shirt per Shirt.Woot order. If you want a bunch of free shirts, check out and pay separately for each order. Capiche?"

Thanks!

johnnyace

quality posts: 1 Private Messages johnnyace

I for one intend to use it as a "moob" support bra while pretending to jog (i.e., watch videos of scantily clad Slavic women performing many farming chores). My shoulders, jaw and abdomen (i.e., bierhaus) will thank me.

*erp*

P.S.
If there is a god in heaven I will get this support bra...
er...
shirt.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/something-wicked-drunk-this-way-comes

if you can read my mind you know the snark is coming

aercires

quality posts: 3 Private Messages aercires

As someone who wears this shirt size, I find the fact that Woot considers it "stupid" to be offensive.

sweetpsychodoll

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sweetpsychodoll

I love crafting with t-shirts!! I've made totes, purses, headbands, altered into funky shirts and I've even made a quilt!! I'm stoked!

therealjrn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages therealjrn
aercires wrote:As someone who wears this shirt size, I find the fact that Woot considers it "stupid" to be offensive.

You do understand they didn't call YOU stupid? But if you choose to be offended, may I?

1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

ffejie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ffejie
firebirdude wrote:hahaha Awesome promo.

I guess a learning experience for Woot. Don't even bother printing Men's small. Even if a guy could wear a small, they'd be just as happy with a medium.

No way. I wear a small. I would never order a medium. Taking full advantage of this.

skemmis

quality posts: 11 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

aercires wrote:As someone who wears this shirt size, I find the fact that Woot considers it "stupid" to be offensive.

no you don't

ThunderThighs

Staff

I hope you're being sarcastic but if not, read it as

A Stupid Shirt that Happens to be a Men's Size Small

mrbarister

quality posts: 27 Private Messages mrbarister

No comments directed toward Figure 1 yet? As a man it is good to see that Woot is finally showing realistic representations of men in society, as opposed to reinforcing the media's unobtainable definition of what a man should look like. After Woot's despicable history of showing skinny women in shapewear, it's about time they took the model casting into their own hands. Seeing him lounging there on the couch wearing A.S.S.S I feel like one day even I could ascend to the ranks of being a shirtwoot model! You have my heartfelt gratitude even if this dream only lasts for a few days and you go back to jock men and stick figure women. ;)

PS I know that you really only use the photos that companies give you for the other products.

phlashko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phlashko

I just ordered a shirt yesterday, does that mean I get a free shirt?

daverocks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages daverocks
firebirdude wrote:hahaha Awesome promo.

Really? I wear a small, and let me say that you certainly don't speak for me. I'm not just as happy in a medium shirt, because that size doesn't fit me - it's loose and just doesn't look or feel right.

Woot shouldn't quit printing small shirts. They obviously ought to print less of them though.