WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Summer is on its way, which means it's about time to fire up the ol' charcoal and grill up a few animals for the family! And what better way to celebrate this swiftly approaching season of sun and overeating than with a meat derby! Give us your best, meatiest designs! 

• No creme tees
  • No cream cheese (because it's not a meat)

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 34 Private Messages omarfeliciano

I'm digging the theme.

Anyone wants to collaborate on a meat grinding Tardis? JUST KIDDING!

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
omarfeliciano wrote:I'm digging the theme.

Anyone wants to collaborate on a meat grinding Tardis? JUST KIDDING!

I'm hoping for a tardis made out of bacon.

ste7enl

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ste7enl
cdrewlow wrote:I'm hoping for a tardis made out of bacon.

Bacon TARDIS, makin' bacon TARDIS, BACON TARDIIIIIS!

skirochester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages skirochester

omarfeliciano

cdrewlow wrote:I'm hoping for a tardis made out of bacon.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 75 Private Messages oakenspirit

What about a milkshake... but instead of milk... IT'S MEAT!!!!

ste7enl

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ste7enl
oakenspirit wrote:What about a milkshake... but instead of milk... IT'S MEAT!!!!

And instead of meat, ITS A TARDIS!

mrsjamie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrsjamie

no creme... what does creme mean? I've even tried looking it up on urban dictionaries on line.

oakenspirit

ste7enl wrote:And instead of meat, ITS A TARDIS!

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
mrsjamie wrote:no creme... what does creme mean? I've even tried looking it up on urban dictionaries on line.

It's a shirt color.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
oakenspirit wrote:What about a milkshake... but instead of milk... IT'S MEAT!!!!

My meatshake brings all the boys to the yard!

Yeah...that sounds durteh.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

mecos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mecos
Mavyn wrote:My meatshake brings all the boys to the yard!

Yeah...that sounds durteh.

the original lyrics are dirty.

omarfeliciano

oakenspirit wrote:

Ok, you definitely won the Gif battle!!! lol

oakenspirit

omarfeliciano wrote:Ok, you definitely won the Gif battle!!! lol

I was in the middle of class when I found that and posted it... My first grade art students just stared at me as a giggled like a girl for probably 3 straight minutes.... ;)

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Quick idea! Rough sketch! :D Should I add at the end... "you know?" or is it funny that simple?

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

I claim the idea of the Dalek BBQ grill!

move along

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

++ fox or rabbit cannibalism

relentlessrolento

quality posts: 0 Private Messages relentlessrolento

newbie question, but this is the first derby I'll be submitting stuff for but where do I upload? Is it just the standard submission page? when I choose to submit for derby it just takes me to the derby page?

love the category btw ^_^

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou
relentlessrolento wrote:newbie question, but this is the first derby I'll be submitting stuff for but where do I upload? Is it just the standard submission page? when I choose to submit for derby it just takes me to the derby page?

love the category btw ^_^

You can't upload anything for the derby until tomorrow at noon, when the derby starts

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake

I'm guessing that Fable is already working on another meat bunny design?

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

You know what's good (or at least cute)? Baby meat...lamb, veal, eggs. Anyone have something for that?

relentlessrolento

quality posts: 0 Private Messages relentlessrolento
wirdou wrote:You can't upload anything for the derby until tomorrow at noon, when the derby starts

ok awesome, makes sense

apsketches

quality posts: 1 Private Messages apsketches

Here's my idea for this week.

I'm excited for this derby!!! I need something to wear while grilling this summer!

treblesinger72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treblesinger72

I might find this theme more difficult than lasts week... of course I am a newbie and just have had a few derbies entries... I sketch this quickly, any comments of suggestions are deeply appreciated...

I am always in awe of all the fun and witty designs all you seasoned artists submit :-) ~RE

ArabesqueArtsByDarcy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ArabesqueArtsByDarcy

I'm new here. Can we use quotes from living people and cartoon or TV characters who are still alive (ha-ha)?

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian

swimmernq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swimmernq

Here is what I'm working on. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

ajw567

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajw567

Here is mine for the week, it may not quite be a tardis made of bacon, but it might be close enough to finally get a few votes:

treblesinger72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treblesinger72
wirdou wrote:Quick idea! Rough sketch! :D Should I add at the end... "you know?" or is it funny that simple?

Love the simplicity of it! Plus it is very funny and witty, If you win I'm getting it for my boyfriend :-)

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
apsketches wrote:Here's my idea for this week.

I'm excited for this derby!!! I need something to wear while grilling this summer!

Maybe add a little more of the bone sticking out of the chicken leg, right now kinda looks like a scrotum ;-)

amanoxford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amanoxford

OK then, there's no way I could draw it in time... so who's going to draw my "A Snack On Titan" idea :D

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
amanoxford wrote:OK then, there's no way I could draw it in time... so who's going to draw my "A Snack On Titan" idea :D

Haha!

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 24 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
artulo wrote:++ fox or rabbit cannibalism

If Fable didn't have a convention this weekend, you could count on a good ol' Meat Bunnies design.

Narfcake wrote:I'm guessing that Fable is already working on another meat bunny design?

Ah, yes, see. It's an expected entry. But she has a convention planned for this weekend. That's one drawback to going to these longer cons, in that she might miss out on a really appropriate derby theme.

Snack on Titan sounds funny, and I'd be curious to see how many votes a reference to that anime would garner. I also immediately thought of Super Meat Boy upon reading the derby theme and realized I would enjoy having a shirt referencing it (but I doubt it would be popular / understood)

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

Narfcake

swimmernq wrote:Here is what I'm working on. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I think their faces could use more expression, though a bigger concern is that the milk/eggs/bacon concept exists on Threadless already.

Narfcake

TobiasAmaranth wrote:If Fable didn't have a convention this weekend, you could count on a good ol' Meat Bunnies design.

Welp. I'm sure we'll see another in her series pop up in the future, still.

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 24 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
Narfcake wrote:Welp. I'm sure we'll see another in her series pop up in the future, still.

We were just talking about 'needing a break from foxes' (seeing as how trolls are starting to appear) and that it's been a while since Meat Bunnies had the spotlight. Haven't gotten as far as plotting what activity is taking place, though.

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

ArabesqueArtsByDarcy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ArabesqueArtsByDarcy
ArabesqueArtsByDarcy wrote:I'm new here. Can we use quotes from living people and cartoon or TV characters who are still alive (ha-ha)?

Any explanations?

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

ArabesqueArtsByDarcy wrote:Any explanations?

Not if it's under copyright.

Enedlhach

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Enedlhach

I have to sit out this week. I am in Chicago for work with nothing but an ipad.