marceepauff

quality posts: 18 Private Messages marceepauff
artistmelody wrote:I really need this shirt

Thanks! Get some friends to vote! :D

Lots of good costume-options this week!

sonofafish

quality posts: 11 Private Messages sonofafish
Re: Monsters Unzipped

I didn't want the derby to end without mentioning that I really like this artwork.

mugawumpus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mugawumpus
goldenthorn wrote:Hello and welcome to woot! As you're new here and may yet be unaware, advertising for derby designs belongs in your signature, NOT in your comments. Advertising within a comment is rude and not okay in these forums--it makes it seem like one is commenting just to advertise one's own designs. Within signatures, it's more discreet and polite.

In order to put things in your signature, please click on "my account", found under your username in the top right of any woot page, then click on "forum settings" in the left column, and then edit as you like. Since you're a white box (meaning no purchases at woot), images may or may not show up in your signature, in which case you'll have to rely on text links. Them's just the breaks for white box peeps.

You may, of course, post as you like within the thread of your own submission(s).

Thanks and good luck in the derby.

Thank you for the instructions...I was trying to figure out how other folks were creating their signatures and used the instructions that are listed in the formatting guide which is linked right next to this message box ...(the one I'm typing into right now). Maybe the instructions you just gave me are in there and I missed them. If not, could I suggest that you make them more visible for us newbees. I apologize for the honest mistake. Like many others on here, I am just trying to learn how to actively participate. The last thing I want to do is to be rude. Thanks again for your help!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

mugawumpus wrote:Thank you for the instructions...I was trying to figure out how other folks were creating their signatures and used the instructions that are listed in the formatting guide which is linked right next to this message box ...(the one I'm typing into right now). Maybe the instructions you just gave me are in there and I missed them. If not, could I suggest that you make them more visible for us newbees. I apologize for the honest mistake. Like many others on here, I am just trying to learn how to actively participate. The last thing I want to do is to be rude. Thanks again for your help!

No worries! We were all new and unknowing once. Hells, back when I was an ignorant rookie, I got probated a couple times in addition to publicly scolded. So you're doing rather well in comparison!

slowmovingtime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slowmovingtime
kypi wrote:What is this a reference to?

This is a reference to Gipsy Danger, a jaeger from the movie Pacific Rim.

Also, simply amazing design.

imperatrix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imperatrix
Re: Consulting Detective

So cute! Cutecutecute!
If only I could run around town with my hedgehog in my jacket! Alas, it's too hot to run around Austin in a jacket. And I don't think Stanford (my hedgehog) would help me solve anything except how to nap more (and I don't need any help with that).

Golddess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Golddess
Sugarbuz2010 wrote:IT'S THE DOCTOR

I thought it was Phoenix Wright. >.>

trinitynotthematrix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trinitynotthematrix

Oh eM Gee I MUST have this shirt or I will die!!!!!!

Re: Godfather

mergekat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mergekat

Awww, now I want a pet hedgehog (and an otter). Seriously, someone make a white cable sweater print, and have an otter poking out the collar or sleeve. It would be an awesome companion shirt piece too.

Kat M.

dfunk29

quality posts: 54 Private Messages dfunk29
Re: The other guardian of the forest

I thought it was a Care Bare for a second. :-)

zombiekillerex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zombiekillerex
Golddess wrote:I thought it was Phoenix Wright. >.>

Me too! Haha.

maaike

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maaike

can I buy one now?

mergekat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mergekat

Brilliant! Is this going to be on sale at Shirt Woot! soon? Please make it so.

Kat M.

kypi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kypi
Re: Mother!

I still want this shirt