ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

jfsiv wrote:Nice, I like the way you made the puddle on the ground to reflect the tree.

Thank you! Also thanks to everyone else who supported this one so far.

runnerfrog13

quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13
Re: Growth on Tessellation

This would be really effective if you took your circles and made it larger so the design was more apparent, made it the centerpiece of the shirt, and made it round with a vine running through it and leaves popping out. I'm thinking it could really evoke Escher's snake circle that way, but with vines

wkjii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wkjii
runnerfrog13 wrote:This would be really effective if you took your circles and made it larger so the design was more apparent, made it the centerpiece of the shirt, and made it round with a vine running through it and leaves popping out. I'm thinking it could really evoke Escher's snake circle that way, but with vines

That pretty much hits my original scheme dead on, runnerfrog13. The snake circle was one of my main inspirations but, I wanted to use a demi-regular tessellation. Before I ran out of time I wanted to have a more elaborate design in a circle with the size of the tessellation increasing and decreasing with the heart in the center.

As time got slim I cut many ideas but, HOW did I not put LEAVES on the vine?!? I could have even made the shape of the leaves based on the demi-regular tessellation similar to the flowers.

Thanks for pointing out my forgetfulness :D *laughing sadly*

I'll have to try to rework this idea into another theme sometime.

dfunk29

quality posts: 47 Private Messages dfunk29
Re: Reflections

I love this shirt! I'm so glad to see you back in the derby's again! I'm a huge fan of your designs.

writermist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages writermist
Re: Why the frowny faces...oh...

wow...this is clever

mxjx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mxjx
Re: Escher's Tower

Got my vote, mostly because of the dog.

jbcold

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbcold
Re: this would make an awesome tatt!!!Intertwined

ianleino

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ianleino
Re: Fly away

Haha, this is incredible! Great work once again!

Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Google+
My Shop [/url]

manikx66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manikx66

very neat!!

manikx66

love it looks like it should be on an album cover

manikx66

not so sure i would ever wear this as a shirt but would make a great poster/print of some sort

keanenutrition

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keanenutrition

Love this design and will buy it, if it prints (further contributing to the problem of ill-fitting girl's shirts).

Although I hate to beat an apparently dead horse, I would love to buy more woot tees but the women's shirts don't fit (unless your pregnant in your third trimester) and the men's shirts are shapeless on women. I buy some designs because I love them but then they just hang in my closet because I can't wear them. Anyone try cutting out a design and gluing it to a proper fitting women's tee? I think that will be my spring project. If it works, I'll post a video.

Re: Fluidity

prowerlbear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prowerlbear
harzack wrote:Hope you like it :D
Larger view

This totally should have been in the top 3

arachne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arachne
Re: Escher Fruits

I think that this design is beautiful: subject, color, etc. I would love to purchase this shirt.

camoor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages camoor
Re: Striped Tiger

Are they going to print this then? I would love one...