dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay

Keredstg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Keredstg
Re: An Inevitable Fate (No words version)

I love this. I think if you removed the text from the ring and the books it would have worked, sigh, this is the only one that was awesome.

terrariageek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terrariageek
Re: What's up Smaug

This is pretty awesome. Thumbs up to you, sir.

GonzoTom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GonzoTom
Re: A Little of the Old Ultraviolence

Would've loved to have seen a shirt design for Clockwork Orange make it into the fog.. oh well.

Re: Rendezvous with Awesome

And it saddens me that not enough people got this reference for it to do well... such a great series of books!

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Hi y'all! It's been really sad to see this rejected so lately. I wanna thank you all who voted for this. I plan to rework it and I'll wait for a derby where I can submit it again. I really hope you still be there to vote for it again. If you want to stay updated so that you cannot miss it you can follow me on facebook (not trying to increase the number of followers, just in case you want to keep updated :D). Thank you for the support! You are great!

SteveBook

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SteveBook
tenthousandmiles wrote:Haha, Very Creative. :D

Thanks!

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Re: Little Red Fighting Hood

Walmazan, you are my new shirt woot hero!

kittylynn410

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittylynn410
Re: Whimsical Encounter

Love this! Great job.

kittylynn410

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittylynn410
Re: Virgin Snow

If printed, this shirt will be mine...actually, I'll have to order two so I don't have to fight my boyfriend over it, lol. Excellent work!

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
wirdou wrote:Hi y'all! It's been really sad to see this rejected so lately. I wanna thank you all who voted for this. I plan to rework it and I'll wait for a derby where I can submit it again. I really hope you still be there to vote for it again. If you want to stay updated so that you cannot miss it you can follow me on facebook (not trying to increase the number of followers, just in case you want to keep updated :D). Thank you for the support! You are great!

Aww, sad to see this one rejected, but I guess I can see why now. Hope to see it in a future derby!

codecowboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages codecowboy

Love the art. I'd buy this right now!

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
poundpuppy05 wrote:I'm so sad this has been rejected; this was by far the best entry and is my favorite I've seen on woot. I was planning on getting one for me and also a kid's size for when we start having rugrats of our own.

It is beautifully done and a great tribute to Maurice Sendak.

In my experience, most feel feel that someone profiting off of a blatant rip off of their work with no permission or royalty is theft not tribute.

ardordragon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ardordragon
Re: Crossing the Rough Sea of Knowledge

Love the design. I think it would work well as a Glow in the Dark shirt as well.

jnmyers19

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnmyers19
Re: Dedication (RESUB)

Very nice shirt, I 💘 the Mario bros.
💩

kaedex99

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kaedex99
mrwednesday wrote:In my experience, most feel feel that someone profiting off of a blatant rip off of their work with no permission or royalty is theft not tribute.

Thank you.

zepkin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zepkin
Re: Disgruntled Pez

I have over 1300 Pez and would love to get this shirt. Please make available to purchase!

nicoleleiter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicoleleiter
plainyoghurt wrote:This looks very neat, but I'm obviously missing something with regard to the theme.

it's from a childrens book called IF YOU GIVE A MOUSE A COOKIE.

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD
Re: Dedication (RESUB)

I still want this shirt. Please resub for another derby!

popemegaforce

quality posts: 0 Private Messages popemegaforce
Re: The Pen Is Mightier 2

I'm really hoping this one wins because I'm buying it the moment it goes up. Awesome idea for a shirt.

keysersozae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keysersozae

Hi, what is this a reference to?

Thanks!

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas
Re: Whispers of Adventure

Not sure how I missed this derby. I hope this makes it into the second chance derby.

curtis7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curtis7
ariellem wrote:I assume the point is that the sun is shocked to realize that what he/she thought was a cloud is actually a sheep out for a balloon ride.

It's because it doesn't follow the derby topic.

harper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harper

So bummed this didn't win! Please let us know if it prints elsewhere!

nicebleed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicebleed
harper wrote:So bummed this didn't win! Please let us know if it prints elsewhere!

Sure man!

Wigdog

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wigdog

[ This one is my favorite!

"I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret."
Basil Fawlty

150 offerings, 317 woots, 1081 Bottles. Yikes!

CellarTracker!

jayne5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jayne5

This is excellent. I am tired of these colors though. My husband always seems to be wearing black or dark grey. Understand this is dark navy but maybe a slightly lighter navy or cranberry? Will vote for this in the next HM derby - and will look for your work.

ste7enl wrote:Wow, fogged, never expected to make it this time. Thanks again and again everyone (even though I probably still have little chance).

ceilidhdjl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ceilidhdjl

I wish this was offered on a book tote bag!

codecowboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages codecowboy

Is there any chance the artist would print these himself or allow me to purchase the rights to one print on a shirt so I can get a shirt printed for myself?