mattheagans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattheagans
Re: The Mrowr

Echo the sentiment - yellow is NOT my color, but I love this.

bend50387

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bend50387
Re: CvaeNyan

I'm an archaeologist in west Texas, and I document Native American rock art much like this for a living (minus the Nyan Cat though). I got a huge kick out of this shirt, so if you ever reprint it, please let me know. I'll be first in line to buy one.

jazzyrhythms

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jazzyrhythms
Re: Across the Starry Night: A study in nude

I'm really disappointed and let down. I voted for the original and had no idea it had been disqualified until after voting closed. I know at least one other person who was in the same boat as me. I would have voted for this new one, and would have bought it too. We all know this would have made at least 3rd place if the disqualification hadn't occurred so late in the derby. Now that we can see this easily took 4th and was ready to catch third, it's even more disappointing.

That's right. One of the "Honest 200". Arggggg

fierytresses

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fierytresses

I really wanted this one to win.

fierytresses

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fierytresses
jazzyrhythms wrote:I'm really disappointed and let down. I voted for the original and had no idea it had been disqualified until after voting closed. I know at least one other person who was in the same boat as me. I would have voted for this new one, and would have bought it too. We all know this would have made at least 3rd place if the disqualification hadn't occurred so late in the derby. Now that we can see this easily took 4th and was ready to catch third, it's even more disappointing.

2nd and 3rd are not determined by votes anymore. Somebody picks them. Why didn't the pick this one?

cdrewlow

quality posts: 8 Private Messages cdrewlow
fierytresses wrote:2nd and 3rd are not determined by votes anymore. Somebody picks them. Why didn't the pick this one?

The current derby is the 1st time that Woot is using its new system. This design was still under the old 1st 2nd 3rd system.

viridiancat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viridiancat
Re: CvaeNyan

So, the Nyan cat had been annoying people for that long! Really funny concept and great style :-)

amckitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amckitty

yeah, i'd have bought this one too.

Shabutie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shabutie

editors choice please!!!

moonprincess1358

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moonprincess1358

I do would have bought this shirt if it would have been available! I love Starry Night and Nyancat!

adgal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adgal

Brilliant! Love the little cheezburgers...

adgal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adgal

Yeah - It would look great in white ink on black shirt... (hint, hint)

rhennrainbow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhennrainbow

I really, really, REALLY freaking want the Maple Bacon Dog shirt. PLEASE make? Seriously.

I know the contest is long over... but do you ever reprint the ones that didn't win? There's a lot of super awesome ones.