woolysockofdoom

quality posts: 16 Private Messages woolysockofdoom

I just realized that I won't be able to get patrickspens' dinosaur shirt, and now I am now incredibly sad.

mikeycooper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikeycooper
woolysockofdoom wrote:I just realized that I won't be able to get patrickspens' dinosaur shirt, and now I am now incredibly sad.

Ditto. I was hoping it'd be an editor's choice, but looks like they're not doing that for #300.

doomtothee

quality posts: 48 Private Messages doomtothee
Re: Dance to Your Own Rhythm

I love how happy the world is

Woot won't let me have a cool signature

pegtor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pegtor
harzack wrote:Awesome!!

that's what I said!

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
taternuggets wrote:Sending everyone a private message to vote for your shirt is gutsy... sending everyone a private message to vote for your stolen shirt is.... well, I don't quite know what that is.

Wow- I thought I was the only one.

moonbeamchaos

quality posts: 1 Private Messages moonbeamchaos
ste7enl wrote:I really appreciate the sentiment...and I too kept hoping against hope, but it seems it was not meant to be. I imagine, based on the response i've gotten outside of woot, that it will find a home in the near future, if not woot.

If it DOES find a home somewhere, I wonder if there would be a way for you to let me know? I can't believe it didn't do better, but I'm one of the ones who forgets to look at the Derbys (Derbies? I guess...) Anyway, for heaven's sake, please don't stop submitting entries. I'd love to see something more than Zombies and ninjas...