inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Narfcake wrote:What the?! This is Woot ... it's supposed to be Taco Cat!

I'm just hanging out, really.

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike
Narfcake wrote:Another side sale, another "last Wooter" lost. I still don't know why/how I lost first sucker status for Lucky at Last, though.

Blame it on the change-over. It says that the first purchase was made in 59 minutes and 30 seconds, and I know for a fact that both of us got one in the first 50 seconds.

But then again, my First Sucker status on Nyan's Dream still stands and it says 59 minutes as well.

Yeah, so there's that...

eholling

quality posts: 10 Private Messages eholling

Great. Woot's response to everyone complaining about cat shirts is to reprint old cat shirts.

Sigh............

Bouts of Consternation:
8/17/11; 9/14/11; 10/12/11; 11/09/11, 12/06/11; 4/26/12

And right now.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
eholling wrote:Great. Woot's response to everyone complaining about cat shirts is to reprint old cat shirts.

Sigh............

Thing is, I didn't see anyone complaining about cat shirts until they did a side sale featuring cat shirts. And the last 2 cat shirts to be released did so well they jumped to the top 3 in the first DAY on the reckoning. If there weren't an UnNinja shirt on the list, they'd probably be 1 and 2, and I expect one of them to take the #1 spot before the end of the month.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
eholling wrote:Great. Woot's response to everyone complaining about cat shirts is to reprint old cat shirts.

Sigh............

Well, what else would you expect? Sympathy? This is Woot, y'know! WOOT USE ANNOY! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Narf's disclaimer #1: NOT a cat person.
Narf's disclaimer #2: Apparently has 20+ cats.shirt.woot.
Narf's disclaimer #3: Also bought cat shirts from Threadless, DBH, and Goodjoe in the past week.
Narf's disclaimer #4: Expects a part II to this side sale.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
Narfcake wrote:Well, what else would you expect? Sympathy? This is Woot, y'know! WOOT USE ANNOY! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Narf's disclaimer #3: Also bought cat shirts from Threadless, DBH, and Goodjoe in the past week.

A lot more likely to get Dogs v. Cats than Cats Deux: Electric Boogaloo. I think a Vs. Side Sale is up next anyways.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Cat side sale is 100% OK with me! I hope I have enough money with my paycheck to buy a couple more in fact. So far, I've only been able to buy Super Effective.

But then, I'm a cat person, and personally am owned by 4...the one cat...cries A LOT! For food, attention, just because...in fact he's usually only quiet when he's eating or sleeping lol!

Ahhhh....kitties! I definitely hope to see more, more more!

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal
Narfcake wrote:Well, what else would you expect? Sympathy? This is Woot, y'know! WOOT USE ANNOY! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

#3a: Um...and ebay.
Wink.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
goneferal wrote:#3a: Um...and ebay.
Wink.

Apparently ebay and Goodwill are "technicalities" and don't count.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

IdahoCowgirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages IdahoCowgirl

YEAH!!! I was another one who bemoaned that Making Bread was not an apron when they had the cooking theme.

Thanks Woot! In for one!

"This message is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and are not to be considered flaws or defects."

loridi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loridi

Why, oh why, Woot? I'd love to have Darth Meow but not on a uni-sex tank. I can't wear them.

It would have made a great tote. Oh well, more moeny saved.

mambamanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mambamanda

Finally the Makin' Bread apron!! Congratulations ochopika, they have sold out already! I got one of the last ones; it will be quite happy hanging next to the matching shirt (my 2nd ever Woot shirt) and hoodie in my closet. I only wish I could have gotten this apron around Mother's day when I got The Binge apron. Keep those kitties coming...especially the orange ones, they look just like my cat!

thespiansmc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages thespiansmc

I really wish that the tank tops went above an XL. I would probably buy all of them.

starlitriot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starlitriot

I'm so sad Already sold out of Makin’ Bread Apron by ochopika. I really hope the Aprons reappear on the site again someday! I'd love to buy one.

abracot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abracot

Schroedingers cat on a zip up sweatshirt pleeaase! I'd love to buy the T, but the Anvil T's look rediculous on skinny girls. I can't buy another T until something changes. So sad!

whirlygirly

quality posts: 2 Private Messages whirlygirly

What? NO!! Make some more aprons!

Please?

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
neuropsychosocial wrote:Since wootbot didn't create a discussion thread for this week's side sale/"Woot Plus" sale, I made one solely so that I could post:

OCHO! THEY FINALLY PUT YOUR KITTEHS ON AN APRON!!!!!!

Sold out?? NOOOOO!!! I thought I had all week to wait on it.

Please print more? Pretty please? I just want you to take my money, that's not too much to ask, right?

cmclatch

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cmclatch

Aw, man. I missed out on the apron. I was just about to buy one for my mother. It's really unfortunate that they sold out so early and I hope to get a chance at something that awesome again sometime. Never again will I wait a day to think over a purchase from this website XD

Turken

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken

hmmm. tried to buy the catan tote, but got a server error instead. anyone else get an error recently trying to purchase from this sale?

and on the topic of the catan tote, any idea how many catan game sets would fit in the tote? Looking at the dimensions, it appears to be a bit on the smallish side. was really hoping it would be big enough to hold at least the base game and one expansion set.

granilithe

quality posts: 9 Private Messages granilithe
Turken wrote:hmmm. tried to buy the catan tote, but got a server error instead. anyone else get an error recently trying to purchase from this sale?

and on the topic of the catan tote, any idea how many catan game sets would fit in the tote? Looking at the dimensions, it appears to be a bit on the smallish side. was really hoping it would be big enough to hold at least the base game and one expansion set.

Going by the given dimensions I would say it would hold the Base game, I don't think you could cram an expansion set in there too though. Perhaps if you removed everything from the boxes and used the bag as the box.

bmxjimp

quality posts: 38 Private Messages bmxjimp
starlitriot wrote:I'm so sad Already sold out of Makin’ Bread Apron by ochopika. I really hope the Aprons reappear on the site again someday! I'd love to buy one.
cmclatch wrote:Aw, man. I missed out on the apron. I was just about to buy one for my mother. It's really unfortunate that they sold out so early and I hope to get a chance at something that awesome again sometime. Never again will I wait a day to think over a purchase from this website XD
whirlygirly wrote:What? NO!! Make some more aprons!

Please?
novastarj wrote:Sold out?? NOOOOO!!! I thought I had all week to wait on it.

Please print more? Pretty please? I just want you to take my money, that's not too much to ask, right?

Sold out?? I didn't know these special sales could sell out! I thought they were like reckoning shirts, that they print the number sold but they are only limited by time. I was waiting until today to purchase, to decide how many to buy, so I'm very disappointed to see it unavailable now.

This is my wife's favorite Shirt.Woot kitty t-shirt design, and I was actually planning to buy 3: an apron for her, one for our daughter to match her as they start learning to cook together, and one extra. I would have purchased Monday if I had realized there was a limited quantity.

I emailed Woot asking if they would have them again, and the reply only restated the limited quantity info and that they are sold out. So I guess that means they aren't planning to make any more. Still, I'm really hoping they will sell them again. This is the first time I've actually felt bummed about missing a sale.

My username didn't change to jimp for my birthday, but I understand. Thanks, we're good!

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 56 Private Messages bnbsouthworth

If you're counting people who missed out on the apron and would buy several if you printed them again, COUNT ME IN!!

We were going to use them as family cooking time aprons too.

I'm with everyone else -- just deciding how many I was going to buy and then missed it! I also thought they would print as many as were ordered. Drats!!

Turken

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken

re: aprons selling out

just a shot in the dark here, but I'd wager that the reason the aprons sold out is that while woot has lots of ink, they only have a limited number of blanks and being more of a specialty item than t-shirts, there's too long of a lead time on getting more to offer an unlimited number of product.

Still, they could give some sort of indication as to whether we'd see the aprons offered again. Or maybe offered with a different background color if they have something else in stock right now?

pyro76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyro76
bmxjimp wrote:Sold out?? I didn't know these special sales could sell out! I thought they were like reckoning shirts, that they print the number sold but they are only limited by time. I was waiting until today to purchase, to decide how many to buy, so I'm very disappointed to see it unavailable now.

This is my wife's favorite Shirt.Woot kitty t-shirt design, and I was actually planning to buy 3: an apron for her, one for our daughter to match her as they start learning to cook together, and one extra. I would have purchased Monday if I had realized there was a limited quantity.

I emailed Woot asking if they would have them again, and the reply only restated the limited quantity info and that they are sold out. So I guess that means they aren't planning to make any more. Still, I'm really hoping they will sell them again. This is the first time I've actually felt bummed about missing a sale.

Oh man you aren't alone, I waited as well and didn't know they had a limited quantity of red aprons to print on. My wife would have gone absolutely crazy for that apron!

So distraught am I, I search for solace in this, my first ever forum post on woot!

ochopika

quality posts: 27 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

I told my mom she shouldn't buy up all the aprons!

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

I was all ready to buy the super effective kitty shirt, but then I saw it's still printed on AA. I know, it's contrary to most the vocal woot commenters but I really far prefer the fit of the Anvil and I don't like the AA business. No annoying kitty for me, I'll pass this time. *sigh*

aggiechick

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aggiechick
lilsquiggle wrote:Gosh darn it, the "You weren't invited" is only available on a tank top, and a unisex one at that. I have wanted that tshirt since the first day I discovered shirt.woot via DoOoMCat's webcomic Bearnuts. But I clicked the link months after it had been on sale, so obviously it had been reckoned. Now its there, but not on a tshirt. Why woot? Why would you do that to me?

Ditto

moreyel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moreyel

Never again will I wait until payday to buy the apron

yaya333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yaya333

Every time I click to buy this item, I get a web page error message. Anyone else having the same issue? nothing wrong with my internet. I'm web surfing everywhere else with no problems

bskies

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bskies

Whatever happened to the cat shirt where the cat was playing Mousetrap. I wanted that one but never saw it for sale.

er00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages er00

Another one here who would have bought an apron if they hadn't sold out. *Sadface*

flemishgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flemishgirl

Please Woot, print more aprons!

ispepaloc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ispepaloc

Love Darth Meow but wish it was in a normal T-Shirt.

therainbowlady

quality posts: 0 Private Messages therainbowlady

I'M SO GLAD YOU BROUGHT BACK KITTY USES ANNOY! It was my favorite shirt, and way back I missed it and thought I'd never see it again! SO STOOOKED :D meow.

Trinda M Berlin

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

So, in my need for more woot! kitty shirts, I've bought Super Effective, Curiosity, and Lucky at Last.

I'm tempted to buy a couple more, but I don't know if I should be good and NOT spend all my money on shirt.woot this week.

I'm also liking Makin' Bread and Nyan's Dream. And I'm on the fence with Cool Cats and Cats with Weapons Remix.

Arrrr...Darn you woot for having so many cute kitty shirts!

CarrieLicatovich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CarrieLicatovich

Please make more kitty dough aprons - I'm very sad I missed these! Pretty please with cinnamon on top?

CarrieLicatovich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CarrieLicatovich

And maybe some other cute aprons too!

roknroll91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roknroll91

Please make more aprons.

bmxjimp

quality posts: 38 Private Messages bmxjimp

I was just dropping back by to see if the Makin' Bread Apron found anymore units to sell. Sadly not, but I'm glad to see others voicing support for it. Hopefully Woot will make another run of it soon.

My username didn't change to jimp for my birthday, but I understand. Thanks, we're good!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Closing Numbers
Super Effective 223
Cool Cats 52
Schrodinger’s Cat 100
Finally Caught It unknown
Makin’ Bread 244
Pure Bread 93
Lucky at last 233
Actual Cats, HOOOO 108
Curiosity 146