mckeeganj2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mckeeganj2

Wow, that's actually not a bad price for 30 cards. Seeing as how I'd MUCH rather give my xmas card $$ to Woot than Hallmark, I'm in for a box of those!

Also got

- 3 tees (Men's 3XL) and

- 2 V-necks (M- Any other women think that men's shirts just fit better? Women's are NEVER long enough, and I'm only 5'9!)

And I got to use my coupon code from the Cloak of Invisibility hoodie mix-up, so that all wasn't even too damaging.....

adamselby

quality posts: 2 Private Messages adamselby

Well damn Woot!

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr
klynb wrote:The paper items can be seen here.

There are two (2) duffel bags: Some Motivation Required and Woot Athletics 2012.

There are also only two (2) messenger bags: Music Pirate and Wave Function.

There were a few more posters offered, I bought Questionable Table of Elements and Reading Rocket Ship during a late January side sale. There were others offered but for some reason the link to that sale seems to be broken (or I'm finding the wrong one).

Oh, and the quality of the posters were excellent.

I can't decide what I want besides EVERYTHING!!

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

You know, I would buy a question mark backpack over "Pi". Woot, are you going to make this happen?

ouroboros13

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ouroboros13

Posters...so tempting. Want zombie kitties and the velociraptor in the worst way. Do I dare put it into fate's hands???

Fujiko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fujiko
mkdr wrote:There were a few more posters offered

Additionally, I have The Realm of Every Game and Crooked Couch as posters. I know others were offered those weeks as well.

Agree - quality is excellent.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

Three shirts (ALWAYS BUY THREE!), one zip hoodie, one pullover. At least I was able to take $5 off thanks to Jumbowoot. Very curious to see how hoodie sizes work out. I erred on the roomy side. I need to know for sure so I can buy the right size Krampus hoodie when Krampustime returns.

It will return, won't it, Woot?

ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee

Will we be able to buy 3 more tees tomorrow? Cause that would make my family of six very happy, seeing as I'm usually quite selfish with the randoms.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow
mckeeganj2 wrote:
- 2 V-necks (M- Any other women think that men's shirts just fit better? Women's are NEVER long enough, and I'm only 5'9!)

Agreed! Men's fit much better, especially for the length. I got 2 V-necks also. Northern Lights would be my first choice with Lady out of Water, Mandala Season or Phoenix Rising for the second. *fingers crossed*

07/11/14

ellegee

Is there a list of what has been out in v-necks?

Also if the monkeys are listening, I just ordered an apron and would so very much love to have Hungry Bento or Making Bread. On the other hand, Bacon Town would make me sad. I love bacon, but I also love little piggy faces, I don't need to associate the two quite so graphicly.

FeeJswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FeeJswoot

I have combed the forums for good pictures of the hoodies without any good finds. Does anyone have some good photos of the different hoodies (lightweight, zipper...) to demonstrate how they look as a finished product? I am thinking about picking up a few

ndevries1981

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ndevries1981

So,

As for the random T-shirts; I have always bought shirts that were AA and was lucky enough to recieve AA shirts in my randoms. I have tried on the Anvil and don't like the fit / feel at all. However, I did buy the 'Aquired Taste' pullover hoodie and LOVE it. I wasn't going to... but I bought 3 random pullover hoodies; I liked them that much.

The one I have (2XL) is very comfortable and has lasted through quite a number of washes.

panthiest

quality posts: 11 Private Messages panthiest
drzgamer wrote:Is it to late to cancel order? I ordered the hoodies a size to big and I'm kinda regretting it. It would be awesome if i can just change the size. Already contacted woot. Should i remain hopeful. Or should i just wait and deal with RMA after they shipped.

If you emailed service@woot.com you'll be fine.

ducktorwho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ducktorwho

Thinking of getting some for my kids (4 and 6). If I remember correctly, people have said that the kids sizes are usually kid friendly. Is that the case?

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
ducktorwho wrote:Thinking of getting some for my kids (4 and 6). If I remember correctly, people have said that the kids sizes are usually kid friendly. Is that the case?

Your mileage may vary depending on how you perceive a shirt to be kid friendly. Most of the shirts I've received are unquestionably G-rated, but I've also received "Arrow Through the Knee", which I didn't mind but some people might.

The way I understand randoms, your going to get shirts that were printed in abundance by predicting sales to a given group. So yeah, you're more likely to get a child-oriented design, but they're randoms, so no guarantees.

mdillard9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mdillard9

Where's the fast shipping?? =/

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn

Urgh... I think I always lose out when I get randoms. Of the 12 random t-shirts I've ordered, I think I've only worn about 2 of them.

Maybe my luck will be better with sweatshirts and aprons.

I'm in for 1 Pullover, 1 Zip-up, and 2 aprons. Make me happy or let the Christmas Gift Exchange at work feel my wrath.

\

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

I hope one day to see the return of the Random Shirt Shirt!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

ducktorwho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ducktorwho
ChronoSquall14 wrote:Your mileage may vary depending on how you perceive a shirt to be kid friendly. Most of the shirts I've received are unquestionably G-rated, but I've also received "Arrow Through the Knee", which I didn't mind but some people might.

The way I understand randoms, your going to get shirts that were printed in abundance by predicting sales to a given group. So yeah, you're more likely to get a child-oriented design, but they're randoms, so no guarantees.

Thanks for your input! Sounds like the worst case scenario would be more play shirts.

jon98gn

I'm hoping that if they cared enough to make it into a sweater that it'll fall into more of the like category. I sort of dug anything in the Caffiends (which I sadly just realized that they only come in the lightweight hoodie which I didn't purchase), Odd Shirt Out.... (light weight hoodie), wait a minute.. these are all light weight hoodies... urgh.. Need to upgrade Zip Up Sweater and change to lightweight hoodies.

\

Nidaba

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nidaba

Loved my Pterodactyl with a Machine Gun hoodie so in for another zip up. I've been looking to swap out some old randoms I didn't like, does anyone have the website address for the shirt swap/trade site?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Nidaba wrote:Loved my Pterodactyl with a Machine Gun hoodie so in for another zip up. I've been looking to swap out some old randoms I didn't like, does anyone have the website address for the shirt swap/trade site?

We've got a thread for that!

I'm just hanging out, really.

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

I would've loved to be able to buy a v-neck, but as a female that's a NO GO .

This is frustrating. I'm still having trouble with the last random trade!

I can't imagine what the trade thread will be like for this!

I feel like I've been thrown in a dark closet and told to take whatever I want, but I can't have it right away!

bricemoak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bricemoak
computermd82 wrote:I hope one day to see the return of the Random Shirt Shirt!

That random random shirt would be so awesome!!

mukimuki

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mukimuki

Does anyone have experience with the totes? Not knowing might keep me from buying.

Not knowing about the quality of the aprons kept me from buying the Makin' Bread apron...I love the design so I kind of regret it, but I'm glad I didn't spend $15 for something I'd have to replace with something of better quality later. (It's also the only apron I would have wanted. If anyone gets one they don't want, drop me a line!)

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Guess I'll post this here, I'm not buying 3 shirts, but I did buy a 3-pack of pocket prints. That's not too bad.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
inkycatz wrote:We've got a thread for that!

The other popular option for shirt trading, besides the Trading Thread, is TeeTrade. However, almost everything posted there is a t-shirt, so when people are browsing availablity, they'll assume that your hoodie is a shirt, so the Trading Trade might be where you'll get the best response.

The trading that will result from this Random sale is going to be epic; I can't wait! (Hey, if anyone gets a Binge hoodie, I'd love one. I didn't have the money at the time, but I've been kicking myself ever since!)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt
joedel263 wrote:"Random" because they have a ton of the same thing, of which you'll get one of, but you can't choose exactly which Pi Backpack you'll get..

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/reflections-on-pi-backpack-1

You'll get the Pi you need, but not the Pi you want.

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal
mukimuki wrote:Does anyone have experience with the totes? Not knowing might keep me from buying.

Not knowing about the quality of the aprons kept me from buying the Makin' Bread apron...I love the design so I kind of regret it, but I'm glad I didn't spend $15 for something I'd have to replace with something of better quality later. (It's also the only apron I would have wanted. If anyone gets one they don't want, drop me a line!)

I have two of the totes & I think that they are of very good quality. They are made with a canvas-like material & the seams are sewn well. I take my laptop, magazines, paperbacks and such around in it & I do not worry about it blowing out on me. It is definitely NOT like those paper-like material grocery bags you can get for 99 cents. It's more of a "book bag."

I have 3 aprons & they are made of very similar canvas material, maybe even the same. Sturdy & stiff, not thin at all.

I'm on a roll, so I'll continue...I also have a lightweight hoodie, and it is very thin, which is what I was hoping for, to carry around into restaurants who set the A/C too high in the summer. I prefer a men's medium in the tees, but ordered a large lightweight hoodie, which is still clingy when I zip it up. The sleeves are very long. The zipper is also white (my hoodie is black, Tin: Old Skool).

Maybe that helps.

xplosneer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xplosneer

Arg... messenger bags gone.

niloc225

quality posts: 0 Private Messages niloc225

If anyone is interested in a complete list of what was offered and in what designs, Narfcake is over on deals.woot working his magic -

Are you wondering what products you may be getting in the shirt woot side sale?

michalprusek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michalprusek

Can I merge orders to one package ( shipping to Poland)?

PS. "Woot" I don't like you, my girls want throw me out with my tshirts ,) And now this big random. Arghhhh .)

jon98gn

I can haz Woot! Random messenger bag? I checked at 8 AM PST and they were already sold out. I was so sad. Just saw the post of Zipped Up Hoodies, and now I'm sort of regretting my cancellation so that I can buy a light weight zipped up Hoodie instead. Gah! My wife is going to kill me.

\

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal

Just ordered a zip-up hoodie. There are 11 on the list that I would like. If don't get one of those 11, then I sure hope you guys have my back when it comes time to trade.

mscrankypants

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mscrankypants
goneferal wrote:Just ordered a zip-up hoodie. There are 11 on the list that I would like. If don't get one of those 11, then I sure hope you guys have my back when it comes time to trade.

Hi, I ordered a Med zip up hoodie. If you ordered the same size, PM me after you get your hoodie if you don't like it. Maybe we can trade.

jon98gn

Anyone have some insight on why the lightweight Hoodies would cost more than the regular Zip up Hoodies. I would think the opposite for some reason.

\

ellegee

Are there really only those five v-neck tees? Cause they are all awesome so it's a risk free for me.

mukimuki

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mukimuki
goneferal wrote:I have two of the totes & I think that they are of very good quality. They are made with a canvas-like material & the seams are sewn well. I take my laptop, magazines, paperbacks and such around in it & I do not worry about it blowing out on me. It is definitely NOT like those paper-like material grocery bags you can get for 99 cents. It's more of a "book bag."

I have 3 aprons & they are made of very similar canvas material, maybe even the same. Sturdy & stiff, not thin at all.

I'm on a roll, so I'll continue...I also have a lightweight hoodie, and it is very thin, which is what I was hoping for, to carry around into restaurants who set the A/C too high in the summer. I prefer a men's medium in the tees, but ordered a large lightweight hoodie, which is still clingy when I zip it up. The sleeves are very long. The zipper is also white (my hoodie is black, Tin: Old Skool).

Maybe that helps.

Thanks a lot!

lilthne

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilthne
ellegee wrote:Are there really only those five v-neck tees? Cause they are all awesome so it's a risk free for me.

I remember more v-necks. There was University Wikipedius, Mandala Season, Pen and Sword, and a few more that I can't remember right now.

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

I'm trying 3 of the totes. I've always been curious about the totes, I just didn't think they'd be worth $12. Totes are something I'll actually use which I don't already have 3 drawers full of. Plus if I don't like the designs I get then chances are good someone I know will like it and I have an accidental Christmas present.