kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus

Someone find out where Adder lives and check on him. He is, as of this moment, on suicide watch.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

gallifreya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gallifreya

Oh this is so frustrating! Designs like Interlude or Double Helix I would buy in a flash if they were on long sleeved shirts, it's too cold for short sleeved ones here! Woot should do a full long-sleeved thing every so often instead of like four every so often. Especially as winter's coming up. Heck, switch to selling daily.long-sleeved shirts for December or something.

lochnessa

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lochnessa

Oh the days when woot seemed to have mixed emotions about even printing a ramyb derby winner. Some wonderfully passive aggressive write ups were made.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

Hey, shirt.woot!

Make a James Cho side sale. You've got plenty to choose from in the vault, plus a bunch of more than worthy unprinted derby entries.

It needs to happen.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

I agree!

artulo wrote:Hey, shirt.woot!

Make a James Cho side sale. You've got plenty to choose from in the vault, plus a bunch of more than worthy unprinted derby entries.

It needs to happen.

that was fun while it lasted!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Ahem.

Make an Artulo side sale. You've got plenty to choose from in the vault, plus a bunch of more than worthy unprinted derby entries.

It needs to happen.

Figure you can't say that, but I know I'd like it!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

rainfall2112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rainfall2112

I wish these came in kids' sizes

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

Seriously, if the "When I Grow Up" shirt came up for sale, I'd buy 3 in every size i could think of.

I'm just saying!

pvtrounstine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pvtrounstine

Oh why is grim optimism, one of my favorites, not a sweatshirt? I would give anything!

ninjapineapples

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ninjapineapples

The first shirt I got off of Woot was one of Ramyb's. As a big fan, I love this event.

virgquest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages virgquest

Although I stopped buying regular woot shirts when they switched to Anvil blanks, I am very tempted to pick up a long sleeved Couldn't Care Less Bear in this event. Does anyone know what blank they use for the long sleeved shirts and whether the quality is better than the short sleeved Anvils (more like the AAs)? The size chart says Made in USA, but no mention of company, so I'm hopeful, but still wary. Thanks in advance for any info!

cursedprincess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cursedprincess

As far as I know, the long-sleeve shirts are still AA. I buy them all the time, and love them. They don't seem to shrink too much and they're the perfect weight!

virgquest wrote:Although I stopped buying regular woot shirts when they switched to Anvil blanks, I am very tempted to pick up a long sleeved Couldn't Care Less Bear in this event. Does anyone know what blank they use for the long sleeved shirts and whether the quality is better than the short sleeved Anvils (more like the AAs)? The size chart says Made in USA, but no mention of company, so I'm hopeful, but still wary. Thanks in advance for any info!

whirlygirly

quality posts: 2 Private Messages whirlygirly

I would really love Two Fish Who Are Red And Blue in a v-neck.

virgquest

cursedprincess wrote:As far as I know, the long-sleeve shirts are still AA. I buy them all the time, and love them. They don't seem to shrink too much and they're the perfect weight!

Awesome! Thank you!

ltinusa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ltinusa

I've never really looked at the hoodies before, but is the coffee powerup image on the front and back? Is that how woot does all the zip ups?

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
cursedprincess wrote:As far as I know, the long-sleeve shirts are still AA. ...

Yep. They're AA 2007 to be exact.

ltinusa wrote:I've never really looked at the hoodies before, but is the coffee powerup image on the front and back? Is that how woot does all the zip ups?

On most, they do a small front print and a full back print. There have been some exceptions where two front prints have been more appropriate, like Listen to Your Conscience.

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen

It needs to happen.

Adding a YES, PLEASE.

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn

A shame the Couldn't Care Less Bear didn't make it on a messenger bag. I think I would hang up my Timbuk2 bag to rock it. Especially on my train ride to work.

\

kittybongo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittybongo

If I buy several different shirts in this side sale, but place the orders on the same day, will they all ship in the same package? Or will they ship individually?

Narfcake

kittybongo wrote:If I buy several different shirts in this side sale, but place the orders on the same day, will they all ship in the same package? Or will they ship individually?

They'll ship individually.

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas
ChronoSquall14 wrote:I buy the same size hoodie as I buy in shirt. It makes the hoodie loose-fitting and comfortable, like I like. If you like a tighter fit, I'd go a size down.

+1 can confirm... I prefer the slightly-looser but not swimming in it size, and recently acquired a Star Powered hoodie in ML (*cough* OMGILOVEYOUWOOTSTAFF) and it is super cozy and sized PERFECTLY.

virgquest

Narfcake wrote:Yep. They're AA 2007 to be exact.

Thanks also for the reply! I had emailed woot support last night to ask them as well and they confirmed AA. Happy happy!

freddie437

quality posts: 0 Private Messages freddie437

No School tote. No totes at all. So sad I missed the School tote the first time and have been hoping for it to come back ever since...

athedwyn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages athedwyn

Someone's ripping off ramyb!! Please help me get this guy reported.
This design at Redbubble (http://www.redbubble.com/people/cashcroft1/works/5092103-sonic-the-hedgehog) seems to be copyrighted from ramyb's original blue hedgehog. If you look closely at the copied design, the bottom left-hand corner is off in color. The quality is terrible as well as the "Magic Wand Tool" job used to make the image transparent for other colors. The edges are not clean on other colors.

I have good faith that this is not the person's original artwork. Please help me notify ramyb so he can report the guy himself.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

athedwyn wrote:Someone's ripping off ramyb!! Please help me get this guy reported.
This design at Redbubble (http://www.redbubble.com/people/cashcroft1/works/5092103-sonic-the-hedgehog) seems to be copyrighted from ramyb's original blue hedgehog. If you look closely at the copied design, the bottom left-hand corner is off in color. The quality is terrible as well as the "Magic Wand Tool" job used to make the image transparent for other colors. The edges are not clean on other colors.

I have good faith that this is not the person's original artwork. Please help me notify ramyb so he can report the guy himself.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I've sent this info on to the shirt team so they can make a few scary phone calls.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Paradox55

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Paradox55
ThunderThighs wrote:Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I've sent this info on to the shirt team so they can make a few scary phone calls.

This one too- same artist
http://www.redbubble.com/people/cashcroft1/works/5092114-canabalism

athedwyn

Paradox55 wrote:This one too- same artist
http://www.redbubble.com/people/cashcroft1/works/5092114-canabalism

Thanks! I was going to put that design on there too, I was able to contact the original artist on that one through Twitter. I'm sure a lot of his designs are stolen.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
athedwyn wrote:Thanks! I was going to put that design on there too, I was able to contact the original artist on that one through Twitter. I'm sure a lot of his designs are stolen.

(fablefire is a 'her'.)

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

athedwyn

Mavyn wrote:(fablefire is a 'her'.)

I do know that I meant the artist on Redbubble is a him and I think a lot of 'his' designs are stolen from other artists like fablefire. Thanks though

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Thanks for passing these along, guys. The proper department has been notified.

athedwyn

tgentry wrote:Thanks for passing these along, guys. The proper department has been notified.

Thank you so much for your help!

flipshop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flipshop

any guys able to comment on fit of the hoodies? i usually run a L far more often than XL but sometimes you get those ones where the waist band rides up or the arms are too tight/short even in L (mostly cheap stuff).

thanks for the help!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

flipshop wrote:any guys able to comment on fit of the hoodies? i usually run a L far more often than XL but sometimes you get those ones where the waist band rides up or the arms are too tight/short even in L (mostly cheap stuff).

thanks for the help!

To me, they run a tiny bit larger than the shirts. I wear an XL shirt but buy L in the hoodies.

I strongly recommend you look at the size chart though and compare the measurements to a shirt or hoodie that you already have.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

Will the largest size (2XL) fit someone who wears a men's 3XL Woot t-shirt? I'd like to get one for hubby.

Edit to clarify: According to the measurements it should work (nearly identical), but I'm looking for practical experience to know if you need extra space for a layering piece.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
JRRB wrote:Will the largest size (2XL) fit someone who wears a men's 3XL Woot t-shirt? I'd like to get one for hubby.

Edit to clarify: According to the measurements it should work (nearly identical), but I'm looking for practical experience to know if you need extra space for a layering piece.

I normally buy the 3XL in the t-shirts and have found that the 2XL in the long sleeve shirts and the hoodies fit me. I will say, that if you get the pull-over hoodie (rather than a zip-up) it may be a smidge on the tight side, but not enough that it was uncomfortable to wear. And that may be more due to my, well, ummm, large? hips than any other body part.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
MommaBeary wrote:I normally buy the 3XL in the t-shirts and have found that the 2XL in the long sleeve shirts and the hoodies fit me. I will say, that if you get the pull-over hoodie (rather than a zip-up) it may be a smidge on the tight side, but not enough that it was uncomfortable to wear. And that may be more due to my, well, ummm, large? hips than any other body part.

Thank you! This is helpful. Hubby doesn't have hips, but he does have a bit of a belly.

tiedyejeremy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tiedyejeremy

thank you for the wonderful design. Wearing mine out shopping today

not2sadgirlylaugh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages not2sadgirlylaugh

mabey give them both a one up lol or put another set on there shoulders! its gonna be good!!!

smileplusnod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smileplusnod

can't you extend it???...

Narfcake

smileplusnod wrote:can't you extend it???...

No they can't - 7 days is plenty of opportunity, possibly even too much in some people's perspective.

If you want to buy Ramy shirts next week instead, look to TeeTurtle instead. Even then, he'll retire designs every so often.