Leptailurus

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Leptailurus
kmaglione wrote:My impression is that Starbucks gives you pretty much the same amount of espresso no matter what size you order, and just fills the rest with milk foam and sugar syrup. I think if I were a barista at an independent coffee shop, I'd be more annoyed by people ordering "venti" sizes, or "macchiatos" and expecting a drink which is not a macchiato in any sense of the word.

Espresso is always the same amount, yes. But you forget drip coffee. ;)

But there is a multitude of Starbucks mannerisms that drive more traditional Barista crazy, it's certainly not limited to this.

meow meow meow meow meow meow

janroestamadji

quality posts: 0 Private Messages janroestamadji

Love the image, hate the color....kelly green doesn't go well with this mug of mine, pun intended!! Always always put coffee images on mocha brown, people!

joshblank

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshblank

Great shirt concept! Specially when you have friends who will NOT let you order anthing but the biggest size they have.

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake

Debut day: <1119. I think you're going to have to help us number nerds, @fishbiscuit.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 36 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Narfcake wrote:Debut day: <1119. I think you're going to have to help us number nerds, @fishbiscuit.

Thanks, number nerds!

vladistov

quality posts: 51 Private Messages vladistov

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 36 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

I cannot even express how much I LOVE the way this printed!!

mattbruns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattbruns

What's up with the price? $15 on the main page, $18 in the product/selection page? Lollypop Guild.