kcassidys

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kcassidys
thumperchick wrote:That's what I was thinking.

And that's a BAD thing ???

cpresti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti
bluejester wrote:Have you been to the internet lately? It's nothing BUT cats here!

That said, at least Lucky at Last made it look like the cat was in a field of clovers. This looks more like the thing is just floating in the middle of the chest. Now if there were staples sketched around the lights to make it look like the thing was stapled to a person's chest in a vain bid to look "Christmassy" then it would be a fleeting smirk.

I agree about not liking the floaty cat thing but I'm sort of glad nobody's stapling cats to chests!

Check out my Food design please!

annoyinggirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annoyinggirl
veronicalopez wrote:I really want one, but the women's small is too big for me. I wish woot would offer an XSmall!

Has anyone with the same problem tried the kid's sizes?

Keep in mind that cotton shrinks. I wear medium women in woot (it is a little big, but like I said, cotton shrinks). I am five feet and 120 pounds and kids size XL usually fits me well.

wow you must be really thin if small in womens is too big for you. Or do you just really like a snug fit?

annoyinggirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annoyinggirl
kettes wrote:Ugh. Another cat shirt.

Are there really that many people obsessed with cats?

I totally agree with you. Enough cats already! And the internet shirt I would have totally bought if it didn't have to do with cats. What's so great about those aloof, furniture-scratching creatures anyways?

thumperchick

quality posts: 248 Private Messages thumperchick
kcassidys wrote:And that's a BAD thing ???

I didn't say it was good or bad...
But I did do a double take and think, "don't I have this shirt in green?"

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 25.665s
First Sucker: baybei
Last Wooter to Woot: RedGiant
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 49% of Shirt Woots
Top 37% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 2662

First day sales 2662
First day posts 44

Littletygerkitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Littletygerkitty
veronicalopez wrote:I really want one, but the women's small is too big for me. I wish woot would offer an XSmall!

Has anyone with the same problem tried the kid's sizes?

I do have the same problem. The child XL fits well, but the arm holes are smaller so it can feel a little uncomfortable in the arm pital area. Definitely won't work if you're buxom. It's shorter length-wise, too, which may not work for you if you like to tuck.

Littletygerkitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Littletygerkitty
bluejester wrote:Have you been to the internet lately? It's nothing BUT cats here!

That said, at least Lucky at Last made it look like the cat was in a field of clovers. This looks more like the thing is just floating in the middle of the chest. Now if there were staples sketched around the lights to make it look like the thing was stapled to a person's chest in a vain bid to look "Christmassy" then it would be a fleeting smirk.

You just need to remain prone when wearing the shirt so it looks like the kitty is snuggled on your chest. Those little lights get pretty warm, hence the glow.

keanenutrition

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keanenutrition

My shirt arrived yesterday and I put it on immediately to decorate the house. The cat is not floating on my chest. He is snuggled safely in between my bosoms, no staples needed. I think snowball (I felt he needed a name) looks very happy there.

It really is a good looking shirt. Hopefully RamyB will design a shirt for Easter too.

Littletygerkitty wrote:You just need to remain prone when wearing the shirt so it looks like the kitty is snuggled on your chest. Those little lights get pretty warm, hence the glow.

neeznoodle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neeznoodle
RayKremer wrote:... it NEEDS to be a long sleeve shirt.

I'm not interested in the hoodie version either.

Yes! I completely agree. This would be perfect on a long sleeve shirt.

neeznoodle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neeznoodle

My shirt arrived today, and I love it! However, the picture shows a nice white glow around the kitty and my shirt has a glow so faint that it isn't visible. I showed it to my daughter and told her there was a glow around the cat. Her response was, "What glow?"

For anyone else who bought this design: Does the glow show up, like in the image, or is it barely there?

keanenutrition

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keanenutrition

The glow is there-some times. I just took it out of my closet to look at it and you are right I couldn't see the glow. But back in the dimness of my closet you can easily see it. Also it is *very* obvious in the pictures we took of me Sunday when I was wearing it.

neeznoodle wrote:My shirt arrived today, and I love it! However, the picture shows a nice white glow around the kitty and my shirt has a glow so faint that it isn't visible. I showed it to my daughter and told her there was a glow around the cat. Her response was, "What glow?"

For anyone else who bought this design: Does the glow show up, like in the image, or is it barely there?