debbernaut

quality posts: 8 Private Messages debbernaut
mick66 wrote:Being more closely related to a bear does not make it a bear though. Humans are more closely related to chimpanzees than any other mammal, but humans are not chimpanzees.

i know some who are.....

debbernaut

cakalicious wrote:Teddy bear hamster - it's the variety of hammie.

Teddy Bear hamsters have long, brushable fur. You need a really small brush though. I had one as a kid. He liked cake.

debbernaut

quantumpanda wrote:Not any longer. DNA tests have firmly placed the giant panda as more closely related to bears than any other mammals. The red panda is closely related to raccoons and skunks. The red and giant pandas are not closely related at all.

(Sorry for the pedanticism. I'm a panda person. I know these things. :-) )

So I'm guessing it's not a big leap to assume you have all the panda-related shirts?

sarahlav

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sarahlav
debbernaut wrote:Teddy Bear hamsters have long, brushable fur. You need a really small brush though. I had one as a kid. He liked cake.

Who doesn't like cake?

ncaplan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ncaplan

does that mean that hamsters are at the top of the food chain?

pagv0098

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pagv0098

Could be a Chipmunk. In parts of America, chipmunks are known as "Baby Bears". Or maybe that toothless old coot was drunk again.

I choose to see it as a chipmunk though its very hamster I agree.

jennzhan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jennzhan

It's a teddy bear hamster! The large fluffy ones sold in pet stores!

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben
ThunderThighs wrote:neuropsychosocial wrote:The Derby winners (Friday-Sunday) are only printed on t-shirts; the experiment with hoodies is only with Daily shirts (Monday-Thursday).

Oh yeah. That too. Freaking out over the price made me forget it was the weekend.

Doesn't make sense. For print-to-order just offer all forms (t, long-sleeve, hoodie...) - and everybody would be happy.

logicape

quality posts: 3 Private Messages logicape

I was hoping on top would be a sugar bear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abb5URXTpak&playnext=1&list=PLA669AD3E0C05402D

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot:2m 16.447s
First Sucker: Bowling2277
Last Wooter to Woot: failurebydesign
Last Purchase: 4 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 42% of Shirt Woots
Top 41% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1367

First day sales 1367
First day posts 48

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
andreaserben wrote:Doesn't make sense. For print-to-order just offer all forms (t, long-sleeve, hoodie...) - and everybody would be happy.

I believe that it has to do with set-up times: woot schedules the Daily shirts at least a month in advance, so they can arrange to have a sufficient quantity of hoodies/aprons/long-sleeve shirts in the correct color for a Daily offering. For the Derby, entries close on Wednesday at noon and voting closes on Thursday at noon - and the winner goes on sale 12 hours later.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

asmsb9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asmsb9
jose2412 wrote:Is the creature on top a hamster??

maybe a teddy bear hamster?