trev4j

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trev4j

It's been a while since I posted. I look at the shirts a lot. Most of my stuff in the house is from Woot. My feet are resting on a wool rug from woot as I write this. That said, I like to check out the shirts and agree the creativity has declined. The crests with words, the familiar rhythm of reading a phrase as if it is the conclusion of a commercial. There was a lot of art going on here a few years ago when it was private.
That said, I looked at this and saw creativity. And for the first time in a very long time, I saw an idea that someone had and they ran with it; much like when I was a kid and drew planes on a piece of paper, simply, and envisioned they were flying.

Why all the hate?

There is a person behind the design of this shirt. A person that is taking risks and giving thought to a process.

And believe it or not, there are some that have had enough Internet cats. I have 4 real ones. Monti, Sparrow, Poe, Raven.

In for one.

towlesck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages towlesck

To those of you who mentioned cats, that's just silly. One, I don't know if it's possible to mount anything to a cat. B, cats would have to chase the laser. Trio, ergo propter hoc, cats wouldn't be nearly as realistic as a squirrel with a laser.

unacceptable

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unacceptable

The joke from the movie was "laser beams attached to their heads." The laser beams aren't attached to all the animals heads.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 37.447s
First Sucker: squiblonious
Last Wooter to Woot: deano9898
Last Purchase: 10 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 559

First day sales 559
First day posts 42