jblood

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jblood
jaybird0622 wrote:How do I buy 2 shirts of different sizes? Do I have to buy them separately?

When you change the quantity it allows you to specify the size of each shirt separately.

freddycat1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages freddycat1

Last timeI bot a woot t-shirt it was $2.00 less andmade in the USA.

dkfinancial

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dkfinancial

I really like the design. But egads, the colour of the shirt; I have a cute 2-year-old niece and grass green would just look nasty on her, like wearing mushy peas. So wish this came on any other colour.

jaybird0622

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaybird0622
jblood wrote:When you change the quantity it allows you to specify the size of each shirt separately.

Thank you!

StephieJo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages StephieJo

I'd like to buy one as a gift but I'm concerned with the sizing chart. I've bought 2 Men's XLs in the past and according to the chart, the actual shirt is 2 1/2" smaller in the chest measurement than the chart shows. The chart shows Women's Lg to be 21" chest....is that for real? Even the Med at 19" is larger than any of my large t-shirts.

jspickler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jspickler

Ochopika, I have now circulated the shirt among my ornithologist friends and our only comment is that you specify species of the Western Meadowlark, Marsh Wren, and Olive Warbler, but didn't specify for the rest of the birds! (Eastern Bluebird, American Robin, Northern Mockingbird, etc.) Consistency is key!

Other than this, we love it!

darklilly101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darklilly101

I bought this shirt because it has my states bird on it. Goldfinch! Clever joke, nice shirt.

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika
jspickler wrote:Ochopika, I have now circulated the shirt among my ornithologist friends and our only comment is that you specify species of the Western Meadowlark, Marsh Wren, and Olive Warbler, but didn't specify for the rest of the birds! (Eastern Bluebird, American Robin, Northern Mockingbird, etc.) Consistency is key!

Other than this, we love it!

I'm glad you like it anyway! Thanks for that advice.

cstewart13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cstewart13

I have a Northern Mockingbird with a bum wing that can not be released back into the wild. His name is Tokilla (honest!)and he's been with us for over 5 years. This shirt fits him to a "tee." Had to buy it!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

bolis wrote:definitely need this one on a tote!

That is what I was thinking.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

varmint01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages varmint01

This shirt is absolutely awesome. I'm a wildlife biologist, and I'm all over this one.

The style reminds me a lot of Bird and Moon comics, have you ever checked that out before?

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 50.550s
First Sucker: tiki
Last Wooter to Woot: tweirjones
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 50% of Shirt Woots
Top 29% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 2402

First day sales 2402
First day posts 51

ochopika

varmint01 wrote:This shirt is absolutely awesome. I'm a wildlife biologist, and I'm all over this one.

The style reminds me a lot of Bird and Moon comics, have you ever checked that out before?

Hmm, no but I will I love comics!

jspickler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jspickler
ochopika wrote:I'm glad you like it anyway! Thanks for that advice.

Just got it in the mail! Looks great!

jsommer29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsommer29

About 5 hours ago I decided to write a Paper on the ecology of songbirds.....I know when I'll be breaking out my new shirt!

justanotherwooter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages justanotherwooter
StephieJo wrote:I'd like to buy one as a gift but I'm concerned with the sizing chart. I've bought 2 Men's XLs in the past and according to the chart, the actual shirt is 2 1/2" smaller in the chest measurement than the chart shows. The chart shows Women's Lg to be 21" chest....is that for real? Even the Med at 19" is larger than any of my large t-shirts.

It's been my experience that these shirts al run small and that does not include a shrinkage factor. I always order a size up and, after washing, that works out perfectly.

justanotherwooter

My wife and I like to go birdwatching and our little friend in the corner with the attitude is our state bird. Gotta get one of these for the Mrs. for Mom's day!

ochopika

justanotherwooter wrote:My wife and I like to go birdwatching and our little friend in the corner with the attitude is our state bird. Gotta get one of these for the Mrs. for Mom's day!

Yay, Texas! (I've got a lot of family there) Woot did a really nice job printing this one so I'm sure she'll love it.

justanotherwooter

ochopika wrote:Yay, Texas! (I've got a lot of family there) Woot did a really nice job printing this one so I'm sure she'll love it.

It came in today and I couldn't wait for Mom's Day so I gave it to her today and she LOVES it!

kc2ped

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kc2ped

Two variants I'd like to wear:
City Birds - 4 Rock Pigeons, two European Starlings, 2 House Sparrows and 1 song birds
Field Guide - same concept with non song birds, printed upside down so wearer can look down to identify bird sighted