no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
brombie wrote:Woot, please start making tech shirts. I would buy this and many others in a heart beat.

The problem with wearing this for a run is the simple fact that cotton blows for running.

Flipit wrote:Mmmmmmmm... hard to print, impossible to cure. Look at the high tech shirts out on the market. They are either blank, have something sewed on them, dye sublimated(bike spandex) or have a very small one color logo strategically placed. Post a link if you,ve have had a different experience.

thegoodtofu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegoodtofu
fishbiscuit5 wrote:I'm sure many will agree with me here, zombies are the ONLY thing that are going to get me to run! Thanks for printing this, woot! I can't wait to wear it and not run.

Don't take it personally, I'm just using your quote as a field example for everyone reading--

If you're large: I feel like we should have a stick man with a larger belly. (A non-stick-man)

If you're athletic: Go be ironic and wear it on a gym treadmill.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
lichme wrote:I don't have to outrun the zombies. I just have to outrun you.

unless the zombies split into two groups, one to chase me, one to chase you.

that doesn't apply to outrunning a single bear, of course.

jstiles85

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jstiles85
pocketsebastian wrote:Perfect shirt to wear when doing Zombies, Run! runs.

That's actually exactly why I bought it. I plan on wearing it while running and using Zombies, Run!

I'm considering ordering a second to mess up for my zombie costume this summer during the annual zombie run around here. Might be funny chasing after the runners wearing it.

shygote

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shygote

I'll add to the hate chorus. Lazy, played out crap like this are the reason I've only bought one shirt in the past year. Can we just go a few months straight of double take derbies, drawing candidates from like 2-4 years ago?

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 31.005s
First Sucker: jeighsen
Last Wooter to Woot: millmenage
Last Purchase: a minute ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 2796

First day sales 2796
First day posts 44

gothchick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gothchick

any of the other 9% who bought 2 only get 1...or am i the only one that apparently will not be running when zombies are chasing me?
sad christmas

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

gothchick wrote:any of the other 9% who bought 2 only get 1...or am i the only one that apparently will not be running when zombies are chasing me?
sad christmas

Sorry to hear that you're missing your other order. Please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know, they'll be able to help find a resolution.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
gothchick wrote:any of the other 9% who bought 2 only get 1...or am i the only one that apparently will not be running when zombies are chasing me?
sad christmas

I ordered 3 and received 1 in the package. Emailed woot customer service and they took care of it right away because they are super duper awesome!
Thanks for buying my design!

hodenkrieg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hodenkrieg
Davidsdivad wrote:I'm so tired of these crappy "nerd culture" designs.

What happened to the golden era of shirt.woot????

What happened to the robot eating lightning? To designs like "Nevermore"?

All we get these days are played out pop culture references.

I agree. This is just a play off the "bomb squad - if you see me running, try and keep up" shirt that got stale 10+ years ago.

this design is incredibly corny and has nothing to it, I imagine a total of 3 minutes was spent putting this design together. that anyone above the age of 14 would buy this is beyond me

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
hodenkrieg wrote:I agree. This is just a play off the "bomb squad - if you see me running, try and keep up" shirt that got stale 10+ years ago.

this design is incredibly corny and has nothing to it, I imagine a total of 3 minutes was spent putting this design together. that anyone above the age of 14 would buy this is beyond me

What's the "bomb squad" shirt? I've never heard of it. I actually had a different version of this shirt ready to submit that took me a couple of weeks to work on. It was a more detailed, artistic version of the zombie. I changed my mind and went for a simple zombie instead, so this was not a 3 minute design. There was much thought put into it before I settled on the final incarnation that I thought would appeal to more people. Thanks for checking it out and huge thanks to everyone who bought one.

gothicrabbit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gothicrabbit

I missed out on the hoodie during the sale!
So bummed. If Woot prints the zippered hoodie again, you've got yourself a sale- I'm saving my pennies. Please, please, please and thank you.