Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 47% of Shirt Woots
Top 31% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1618

First day sales 1618
First day posts 39

charwoman

quality posts: 8 Private Messages charwoman

Just got the shirt and love it, but should have gotten my real size, women's M. Everywhere else I order women's t-shirts, I have to order a size up at least due to absurdly skinny cuts on the women's tees. Anyway, I'm swimming in this and almost wonder if it's even a women's cut as the neck is so close. Impossible to tell from the label, which just has an L on it (and the helpful instructions not to use them as pants!).

Any ladies out there notice that these run large? Thanks!

melikinskitty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages melikinskitty

Shared this with my game of thrones page on FB.. over 9250 people.. :-D its an instabuy!

I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/EverythingGameOfThrones

stanbug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stanbug
warnost wrote:How do the glow in the dark shirts hold up in the wash?

I've washed mine (standard cycle in washing machine and dryer) at least 15 times now and it looks pretty much the same as when I got it. I expected some wear by now on the glow in the dark ink... but pleasantly surprised.

charwoman

Once I ordered my actual size instead of sizing up (usually these things come in skinny cuts) I was pretty pleased. I can't say I'm actually crazy about the cut of the women's shirts (it assumes more curves than I have) but it's nice and the GITD design is delightful!

prinkerton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prinkerton

i want one :-(

charwoman

Time to bring it out in long sleeves! I haven't worn it much yet because, well... it's summer. Can't wait to wear it in winter and would buy another in long sleeves in a heartbeat (same color).

firef00x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages firef00x

Will the shirt be back in print anytime soon?

prinkerton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prinkerton

please bring this back puhlease!!!!

catdeity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catdeity

Please bring this shirt back~! I need to order a replacement because my current one is "well loved" and needs replacing ;_; Pretty please...... with sugar on top...

tresnuses

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tresnuses

When will be available more t-shirts? I'm waiting for a long long time...