jallen52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jallen52
cappo wrote:There used to be a paper mill around here, but I never knew the state was known for it. We probably had more steel plants to be honest.

A quick search has informed me that there is a fictional paper company in The Office that's based in PA. Maybe that's it.

Look up William Penn on wikepedia.

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 42 Private Messages RobinBobcat

Pretty accurate on California's 'Everything'.
A lot of folks have no idea that we're an agricultural state, with a huge diversity of produce. Odds are if you live in the US that something you ate today came from California.

Yes, there is even corn. Not a lot, but we have it.

Meow

Go Squarryls!

jocar626

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jocar626

Ok. Im from Montana...I have never to been to Mount Rushmore (south dakota).... I cant say im surprised, but honestly you couldn't find anything? Actually nevermind......on behalf of all Montanans: There is nothing here for you, so stay out. Thank you, Montanans

redfroggy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redfroggy
menuandresume wrote:Mt. Rushmore is in Montana huh?

That's why South Dakota is saying "hey!" and glaring at Montana.

That one struck me so funny.

macbean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macbean
jallen52 wrote:No one in the USA has ever heard of Glacier National Park. So sad. So seriously sad.

I know! I took the train from NY to WA and the best part of the trip was Montana. Most gorgeous display of nature I've ever seen.

Gotta say, as a NYer, NJ complaining is my favorite part of this shirt. X)

generalfluffy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages generalfluffy

Look at South Dakota, though

generalfluffy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages generalfluffy

I don't understand paper for Pennsylvania

Cloakofwinter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cloakofwinter

Heh...just what I was thinking. Perhaps its because Montana is just that boring that its other choice would be "You can cross into Canada here." Thus, it stole from the Dakotas.

Philmorgan33

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Philmorgan33

I don't get Ohio (scratching head...)

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben
fiockthis wrote:You're right! Washingtoners must really love apples. Marylanders must really love sex.

a) Washingtonians.
b) Do you mean folks from Virginia?

tulsatrey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tulsatrey

Corn? In Oklahoma? Nope.

emilyb0902

quality posts: 35 Private Messages emilyb0902
Philmorgan33 wrote:I don't get Ohio (scratching head...)

Well, Ohio's State flag is not the standard rectangle shape that most States have.

wkmtca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wkmtca
Philmorgan33 wrote:I don't get Ohio (scratching head...)

this state flag is pointy.. like the governors head..

newfound

quality posts: 0 Private Messages newfound

I like the idea of the shirt but being that I grew up in Montana and there is no Mount Rushmore there I have to say this shirt sucks!! There are so many things Montana could have said! Even perhaps ... Mountains?!

jagarrou

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jagarrou

I love this shirt, but there's one thing missing ... wind! All those wind farms are gonna feel so left out.

redhousecat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redhousecat

Now if we could only choose the color.This is so....red.

greytam

quality posts: 4 Private Messages greytam

Being from PA, I saw "paper" and was confused for a moment, then remembered The Office! I like the show but was late getting on board, so there are a lot of episodes I have yet to see. At my work we buy cases of computer/copier paper from Quill. We've gotten several cases labeled Dunder Mifflin. Those reams of paper are SO HARD TO OPEN! It's like they're wrapped in some kind of super strong cellophane. I'm not sure if that is a coincidence or a joke from the TV show.

Great shirt though!

taternuggets

quality posts: 23 Private Messages taternuggets

Congrats apeland. Great shirt.

Nothing follows.

sgrizzle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sgrizzle

Not a lot of Corn in Oklahoma, like Kansas mentioned above, we do more wheat. Also buffalo and indians if you want to stereotype.

justagigilo85

quality posts: 9 Private Messages justagigilo85

Pretty sure Wyoming has the largest population of Bison in the states.

Oh, and that park called Yellowstone.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

I love how Illinois and New York are very proud of their pizza.

r0ksana

quality posts: 8 Private Messages r0ksana

Massachusetts should be freedom. You know, cuz of all our history here? Yeah, I went there.

diselage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages diselage

I'm guessing that's why SD is mad but the shirt just make's it looks like SD is mad at the text bubble.

Thanks woot there will be ten's of peoples saying how Montana has Mt. Rushmore now.

VeeSPIKE

quality posts: 1 Private Messages VeeSPIKE

Oklahoma = wheat. Not Corn.

CattyGirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CattyGirl

I'm guessing the U. S. Of E for Everything?

not sure..

but since I'm an Office fan, I'm glad that Pennsylvania got paper! (although we probably should have pot holes or coal)

brocktoon13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brocktoon13

I like that they didn't take the easy road with Kentucky and use horses.

With all its caves Kentucky is home to at least three endangered species of bats.

captainjester42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages captainjester42

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/012/132/thatsthejoke.jpg

hizzeraud

quality posts: 6 Private Messages hizzeraud
jocar626 wrote:Ok. Im from Montana...I have never to been to Mount Rushmore (south dakota).... I cant say im surprised, but honestly you couldn't find anything? Actually nevermind......on behalf of all Montanans: There is nothing here for you, so stay out. Thank you, Montanans

^THIS is SO typical of a native Montanan's ideology. Yes, stay out, because the natives are nasty. And no, I'm not from California.

Paverbart

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Paverbart

Kansas and Oklahoma should have been wheat and/or tornadoes...we've got lots of both.

justsayjulie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justsayjulie
menuandresume wrote:Yup. There is nothing notable in Montana. Now go tell your friends.

What are you talking about? Butte, MT is the home of the lovely Berkeley Pit,lol.

SumDuud

quality posts: 22 Private Messages SumDuud

Saw that and was wondering...

Wear this shirt: if you want to look like stereotypical uneduacated american?
Maybe a little harsh... so much Pizza and foods.

Montana is home to TSA training facilities, Marlboro ranch, some great skiing, and Jellystone hits parts of it too if I recall correctly.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

virglea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages virglea

I love Montana saying Mt. Rushmore and S. Dakota saying HEY!

dfaris

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dfaris

It's like this shirt was designed by someone only slightly familiar with US Geography.

And ladies, if you wear this shirt, prepare to have people stare long and hard at your chest.

superpope

quality posts: 1 Private Messages superpope
tulsatrey wrote:Corn? In Oklahoma? Nope.

Yeah, I was gonna say that. I've lived in Oklahoma for 33 years and have never seen a corn field here.

GinMan69

quality posts: 1 Private Messages GinMan69

Pretty obvious the creator of this shirt lives on the left coast and knows nothing about the flyover states. California should've said perfect weather, but mismanaged and broke. EVERYONE KNOWS that TEXAS has everything, but nobody can move here because they are will upside down on their homes ;)

RobinBobcat wrote:Pretty accurate on California's 'Everything'.
A lot of folks have no idea that we're an agricultural state, with a huge diversity of produce. Odds are if you live in the US that something you ate today came from California.

Yes, there is even corn. Not a lot, but we have it.

bbugbrianna

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bbugbrianna

As a wooter who woots from Washington, DC, I feel left out of the party

To quote the Who's as they yelled loud noises at the angry mob around Horton, "WE ARE HERE, WE ARE HERE, WE ARE HERE!"

sbdb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sbdb
JethroOp369 wrote:I think the point is that Montana has a lack of specific notable things...so it steals South Dakotas popular place, which is why he is freaking out.

Lack of notable things? How about Butte (some might call it Butt), a giant hole in the ground from which copper emerges.

vetmari

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vetmari

I'm from Louisiana and am disappointed all the state is doing is complaining about the corn repetition. There's actually a good bit to see (and eat) back home!

redsugar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages redsugar

Montana has dinosaur bones!

AubriGryphon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AubriGryphon
Harui wrote:Arkansas has a crater? I did not know this. I only knew of the one in Arizona (which I've been to). >_>

It's a volcanic crater, the only publically-accessible site where you can dig for diamonds.

There are griffins in Rhode Island? I'm packing my bags now!