theiking

quality posts: 3 Private Messages theiking

Got mine in the mail today and I have to say that while the design on screen is amazing on the shirt all the colors are muted and everything looks faded, I dont know if it is just my shirt or not but the whole design just looks faded away and blends in with the color of the shirt way too much. Even the blues look like the silver of the shirt.

I am debating contacting woot support about this so I just wanted to know if anyone else had their shirts come in like this.

charmcitymama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages charmcitymama

I try to pretend to be hip by representing my autistic kid's interests, so I bought this for myself. Wore it to drop him off at his school (only for autistic kids, and let me tell you, they LOVE Minecraft) and a boy comes and rubs all over my chest. His mother was mortified and said he's never done that before and "oh my god is this what puberty is going to bring for her". Nope. He was just digging my shirt. Most action I've had in months.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

charmcitymama wrote:I try to pretend to be hip by representing my autistic kid's interests, so I bought this for myself. Wore it to drop him off at his school (only for autistic kids, and let me tell you, they LOVE Minecraft) and a boy comes and rubs all over my chest. His mother was mortified and said he's never done that before and "oh my god is this what puberty is going to bring for her". Nope. He was just digging my shirt. Most action I've had in months.

interesting. well, hey, at least it was definitely appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

aker7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aker7

Can I get this as a sticker per chance???