gertiestn

quality posts: 53 Private Messages gertiestn
dlcarst77 wrote:A Woot shirt after a week of existence (and on my birthday nonetheless)...proof that The Fox is in fact the greatest video ever.

Hey! Happy Birthday. If you buy this shirt today, will it become part of your birthday suit?

tazfreeatlast

quality posts: 21 Private Messages tazfreeatlast

When I first watched it, I was reminded of the crazy frog videos from the 1990's.

foxzeta

quality posts: 2 Private Messages foxzeta

As tempting as those irresistibly adorable foxes are, I think I'll pass on this one. Like others have said, this shirt has an expiration date.

Keep making those awesome red fox shirts though Fablefire, I have four of them so far!

hardrockinmofo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hardrockinmofo
aramis525 wrote:Accompanying video:

MY EYES! MY EYES! DEAR GOD, MY EYES!! (and my ears, too!)

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

These little foxes are fast becoming the Shirt Woot mascot. These guys and the Unstealthiest Ninja.

(ooh, crossover potential!)

joolzie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages joolzie

Oh man, I hate to encourage this sort of thing... but it is impossible to resist Fablefire foxes!

BooferFTW

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BooferFTW
RobinBobcat wrote:Actually, when I hear the song, what I hear is this:

YES.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

BooferFTW

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BooferFTW

I have heard what the fox says, but I still don't know what the giraffe says.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

czardastx

quality posts: 3 Private Messages czardastx

I'm tempted to buy two of these shirts. To be able to shove one in each ear so I'd never have to...wait, make it three shirts. One to shove in each ear, one to tie over my eyes...wait, four shirts. Forgot the one to clean up that mess of a song / video.

The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

cynvision

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cynvision
NavyDallas wrote:I'll have you know it's every bit as good as any ABBA song written ...

Yep. Yep. I don't think the shirt or song will expire. Both will have a fanbase at every con with a furry track.

Are these foxes singing the hamster song? That's what I'm wondering y'all haven't commented on.

Geniekid

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Geniekid
gecko808 wrote:Very cute shirt! But watching that video turns me off from buying it...

It must be heavy walking around with that heart of stone ;;

logicape

quality posts: 3 Private Messages logicape
Geniekid wrote:It must be heavy walking around with that heart of stone ;;

No stone heart. I do enjoy my blissful ignorance - I hadn't heard of this until this morning. I made it almost 50 seconds. I weep for what society accepts as 'good'. The bar has officially be lowered (again).

theco2

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theco2

I'm pretty sure this song was written for Fablefire.

pinsandnoodles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pinsandnoodles
fablefire wrote:And I love your super cute felt poo! :D

Thanks everyone!

Oh! Memes Galore! thank you

pjfavia

quality posts: 4 Private Messages pjfavia

I didn't realize there are so many people without a sense of humor. This might be the first Woot shirt I buy that isn't a random!

carol2bs1grl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages carol2bs1grl
jackie31337 wrote:That's exactly why I bought it. Even if everybody forgets the video, it's still a ridiculously cute shirt. Of course, forgetting the video is not a big risk in our household: my 10-year-old has already watched it three times today.

My 10 yr saw the shirt as I was pulling it up on my iPad...exclaimed that she MUST have it....so I showed her the video....now she REALLY wants it, lol. First Christmas gift for her....check!

[urlhttp://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/b5502c28-f049-480e-a59b-f63eded1a6a7.png[/url]

vgilpin

quality posts: 3 Private Messages vgilpin

I have been tagged in this video for days because of my love for foxes and my emphasis for my drama students to be able to imitate animal noises as warmups. I adore Fablefire's foxes and have all shirts featuring them. Yeah, the meme itself may die soon, but Fablefire's foxes are eternal!

vgilpin

quality posts: 3 Private Messages vgilpin
logicape wrote:No stone heart. I do enjoy my blissful ignorance - I hadn't heard of this until this morning. I made it almost 50 seconds. I weep for what society accepts as 'good'. The bar has officially be lowered (again).

I can accept that perspective, but I really think the video is funny purely because it is mocking/parodying modern videos and "soulful" singers with their angsty eyes and silly lyrics. I just would love to have been in the video directing meeting: "and now...you're going to levitate...with lasers"

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

I bought the shirt just for Fablefire's foxes. I love foxes to begin with, but Fablefire's foxes have a way of making everything better!

The video is a little weird..but, hey, isn't half of life? It's kind of funny in a way, hopefully I can get it out of my head...but who knows, I could be singing it at work later today. Good thing there most likely won't be anyone around to hear it, lol!

kathaclysm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kathaclysm

What is this... I don't even... Is this the end of the internet? I'm turning around and heading back the other way.

Swedge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Swedge
TobiasAmaranth wrote:Quick as a fox... to hit the buy button. ;)

For those that remain blisfully clueless:

I have this sneaking suspicion that I WANT to remain blissfully clueless.

jamesfox75

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesfox75

How can I buy in two different sizes? Ordering does not allow only allows 1size

sunnyx0r

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sunnyx0r

This shirt may answer the question of what the fox say(s), but what if he meets a friendly horse? I NEED TO KNOW!

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote

Got it for the wife - she works in a veternary lab analyzing samples and where the shelf life of this shirt will be much longer. My question is: what does a dolphin with sinus issues say?

tobias23

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tobias23

we are all, so very, very screwed.

skopi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skopi
jaelitabonita wrote:If you don't get the expedited shipping by the time you receive the shirt everyone will have forgotten about the song.

Cute shirt!

I should buy this shirt to replace my Macarana shirt.

danthonyross

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danthonyross
TobiasAmaranth wrote:
Quick as a fox... to hit the buy button. ;)

For those that remain blisfully clueless:

I wish I had remained blissfully ignorant, as now my earholes are bleeding from that travesty and I can't undo it!

skopi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skopi

I would buy the shirt if not for the fox 'joke' which has a shelf life of a week or two. Otherwise, nice design and fun for any young kid.

lebo1865

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lebo1865

thank you woot for introducing me to yet another YouTube video that makes me realize people have too much time on their hands.

smallot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallot
Swedge wrote:I have this sneaking suspicion that I WANT to remain blissfully clueless.

I have always firmly believed that ignorance is NOT bliss - until now.

ydooli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ydooli

Just to clarify to people, this song/music video was created to make fun of the mainstream music that's out now-a-days. This was suppose to be a joke, but... musically speaking, it's actually very well made

dacrete

quality posts: 105 Private Messages dacrete
jamesfox75 wrote:How can I buy in two different sizes? Ordering does not allow only allows 1size

Put one at a time in your shopping cart.

pflieger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pflieger
SilentLegend wrote:This is really cute, but honestly, it won't be relevant by the end of the year.

One can only hope.

This is how I like my foxes singing:

pflieger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pflieger
ydooli wrote:Just to clarify to people, this song/music video was created to make fun of the mainstream music that's out now-a-days. This was suppose to be a joke, but... musically speaking, it's actually very well made

Suuure it is....

Just like Das Racist song "Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell" is a trenchant commentary on American consumerism.

morose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morose
pflieger wrote:Suuure it is....

Just like Das Racist song "Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell" is a trenchant commentary on American consumerism.

If you look at the rest of Ylvis' music, it's pretty obvious where they are coming from. Unless you really believe they can't think about anything but the mystery of Stonehenge while their wives are sexing them up.

dave17

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dave17
whipfire wrote:I KNEW IT!! I knew I had brain implants! How else could Woot guess the exact shirt that I would buy EVERY SINGLE DAY?!?

I must have gotten the opposite implant.About 18 months or so ago.
*sigh*

greenfelderkl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages greenfelderkl
skopi wrote:I should buy this shirt to replace my Macarana shirt.

FTW!

greenfelderkl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages greenfelderkl

In for 2 - kid and I will sport these and laugh until we're irrelevant!

Only one edit that would have made me buy more quickly...a horse and some Morse Code, er Mo-or-or-or-se Code that is!

tedzilla99

quality posts: 31 Private Messages tedzilla99

Squeak spelled wrong?

popper9512

quality posts: 0 Private Messages popper9512

The foxes are telephones in disguise. That is why they are saying "ring ding ding!". I have made my point.