mawy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mawy

Don't suppose theres any chance of getting this tote anymore is there? I had intended to get a couple - one for me one for my sister - but received a distressing phonecall and my entire day went down the toilet and I forgot to come back and buy them... Any staff out there know of a couple of these kicking about that you can sell me?

muffinstardust

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muffinstardust

It would be great to have this on a poster.

Justardust

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Justardust

Gonna echo Mawy's sentiment: Would love to know if the tote bag is still an option for purchase!

philgonet

quality posts: 13 Private Messages philgonet

YooHoo....Mine arrived today!

cyraxote

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cyraxote

I'm going to echo a bunch of people and say that a tote or poster of this would be very welcome.

jujubees

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jujubees

Hmm, I see a picture of the tote, and there are specs for the tote, but under "Product," I only see "Tee," and only t-shirt sizes are listed.

Is this in the works, and I caught it at an awkward time?

philgonet

quality posts: 13 Private Messages philgonet
jujubees wrote:Hmm, I see a picture of the tote, and there are specs for the tote, but under "Product," I only see "Tee," and only t-shirt sizes are listed.

Is this in the works, and I caught it at an awkward time?

Nope. I think you caught it after the totes sold out...

jujubees

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jujubees
philgonet wrote:Nope. I think you caught it after the totes sold out...

So I'm late to the game as usual. ;)

Thanks for the reply, philgonet!

arusso1211

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arusso1211

How do I buy the tote bag? Does it come with the T-shirt or do I have to pay seperately.

Thanks

Narfcake

quality posts: 363 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

arusso1211 wrote:How do I buy the tote bag? Does it come with the T-shirt or do I have to pay seperately.

Thanks

The tote was only available on the debut day. They were sold separately.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.