kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51

congrats on the first print!

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff
boogiecat wrote:Although I didn't notice any info about this (but I'm known to miss the obvious sometimes...)
Does anyone know if there's a STYLE difference between the men and women's shirts? Or is it just the sizing?

For example I could order either a Men's Large or a women's EX Large. The sizes are close enough for me. But if the women's shirt is cut/styled different... (for a woman, ahem.) I would prefer that.
Just curious! Thanks.

I think the women's shirts are cut with room in front, kinda tailored. They fit great if you need room to fill out.

katienelson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katienelson

I would totally buy the shirt if it wasn't black...This is one of those times when I wish there were more color options.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
thatquietgir1 wrote:You do have a point.. I actually had the colors inverted originally, but I know wooters are typically turned off to white shirts. I didn't think other color combinations worked as well. I will certainly consider this for the future though, thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for keeping it in mind! I would have gone for the white shirt option, but I'm probably in the minority here. That said, I decided that I might get away with a colored sweater over the black, so I'm here to order at the last minute. Next purchase is a new cat hair roller -- my kitty is gray and white.

I would love to see purple or teal Woot shirts, but I'm dreaming as the former color only comes up rarely and I haven't seen either teal or turquoise here.

lonelypond

quality posts: 424 Private Messages lonelypond

Congrats on the print; really like how simple and curvy (and catty) this is.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to first woot: 2m 36.559s
First sucker:jaima10
Last wooter to woot:xryukku
Last purchase:a few seconds ago

First day sales 1268
First day posts 43

0rca

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 0rca

i love love love this. unfortunately, i don't love wearing such square shaped t-shirts because, curves. if this is ever put on anything else, i will instabuy the bajeezez out of it.

trisah312ca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trisah312ca

I love this design as well. I missed it yesterday, but I think I'd prefer it on a V-neck or sweatshirt anyway, so hopefully it will come out on something else eventually. Congrats!

fdwallace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fdwallace

Totally going to buy if I can get a hoodie of it.

sjaynedesign

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sjaynedesign

I love kitties! Congrats on your first print!

harleygal14

quality posts: 2 Private Messages harleygal14

Would love to see this in the tote option!

fdwallace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fdwallace

Hoodie Please! For the love of cats let it be a hoodie.

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thatquietgir1
fdwallace wrote:Hoodie Please! For the love of cats let it be a hoodie.

I second that!

squishea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages squishea
0rca wrote:i love love love this. unfortunately, i don't love wearing such square shaped t-shirts because, curves. if this is ever put on anything else, i will instabuy the bajeezez out of it.

Have you tried the women's sizes? They're not boxy.

Also, seconding the "more colors" sentiment. I like this but don't want another black t-shirt so I'm passing for now.

andreadt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andreadt

Good morning. I just wanted you to know I liked ur design so much i got it tattooed on my arm. :-)

andreadt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andreadt

Hi! Just wanted to let the designer know that I love the design so much I had it tattooed on my arm. Very cool design which btw it appears left handed people see the "meow" easier than right handed people. Hmmm. Anyway, thank you! Love it!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

andreadt wrote:Hi! Just wanted to let the designer know that I love the design so much I had it tattooed on my arm. Very cool design which btw it appears left handed people see the "meow" easier than right handed people. Hmmm. Anyway, thank you! Love it!

Ahh man that's awesome!
Could you share/upload any pics? We can totally forward them to Woot Staff and the artist!

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thatquietgir1
andreadt wrote:Hi! Just wanted to let the designer know that I love the design so much I had it tattooed on my arm. Very cool design which btw it appears left handed people see the "meow" easier than right handed people. Hmmm. Anyway, thank you! Love it!

That's so awesome! I'm flattered-- would love to see a pic!