saramwrap

quality posts: 16 Private Messages saramwrap

I got the zip-up Zombeer hoodie! :D

I haven't gotten a corrected Infinitely A-mazing shirt, or any more tracking numbers for that order.

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

theco2 wrote:

He does answer if I specifically ask him, "What do you say?" And he answers, but generally by crying or staring through my soul with his piercing eyes.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

manhandsha

Staff

saramwrap wrote:I got the zip-up Zombeer hoodie! :D

I haven't gotten a corrected Infinitely A-mazing shirt, or any more tracking numbers for that order.

@agingdragqueen was on this earlier today. probably won't hear much more before the morning though.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

saramwrap

manhandsha wrote:@agingdragqueen was on this earlier today. probably won't hear much more before the morning though.

Wait, you guys don't work 24 hours a day? I don't understand how Woot works if they let you guys sleep.

Thanks for following these issues until they're resolved. I'm glad you've at least had some laughs - every time a package arrives, I don't know what mystery awaits me!

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

saramwrap wrote:Wait, you guys don't work 24 hours a day? I don't understand how Woot works if they let you guys sleep.

Thanks for following these issues until they're resolved. I'm glad you've at least had some laughs - every time a package arrives, I don't know what mystery awaits me!

So! I did get an update this morning- they still have not printed a replacement, but they should be able to QC a print before they ship it out to you. I'll try to harp on them for today.

Bsmith1's & TC's should be shipping today, uh, I hope.

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1
agingdragqueen wrote:.

Bsmith1's & TC's should be shipping today, uh, I hope.

FedEx sent me a text message saying a new package was being sent. When I checked, it did indeed have my woot order# as the reference #, so I'm pretty sure I'll have my shirt on Friday. Thanks, ADQ! I still wonder about that phantom smartpost tracking # on the order. Weird that it got added to my account, but the package never went anywhere; not even "electronic shipping info received".

theco2

quality posts: 55 Private Messages theco2
manhandsha wrote:He does answer if I specifically ask him, "What do you say?" And he answers, but generally by crying or staring through my soul with his piercing eyes.

My dog has an evil stare. He either gets what he wants or...
the look of death.

bsmith1 wrote:I still wonder about that phantom smartpost tracking # on the order. Weird that it got added to my account, but the package never went anywhere; not even "electronic shipping info received".

I got that, also. I think Woot was playing games with our heart.

thumperchick

quality posts: 237 Private Messages thumperchick
theco2 wrote:I got that, also. I think Woot was playing games with our heart.

thumperchick

Sometimes, things get so screwy, you can't even be mad anymore.

I think they forgot the zipper.

On the upside, the print looks good?

agingdragqueen

Staff

thumperchick wrote:Sometimes, things get so screwy, you can't even be mad anymore.

I think they forgot the zipper.

On the upside, the print looks good?

O
M
G

thumperchick

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

Got my shirt today, but one of sleeves is barley sewed on!
Kidding! The shirt is great. I'm all resolved.

agingdragqueen

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:Got my shirt today, but one of sleeves is barley sewed on!

You almost had me. Ahhh I'm so glad you're at least taken care of.

agingdragqueen

Staff

New development! Saramwrap & thumperchick should be getting overnight shipments sent out today. Hopefully you'll get them Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Please let me know if those end up being something other than what they should be.

thumperchick

agingdragqueen wrote:New development! Saramwrap & thumperchick should be getting overnight shipments sent out today. Hopefully you'll get them Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Please let me know if those end up being something other than what they should be.

Yay, I will let you know!

saramwrap

agingdragqueen wrote:New development! Saramwrap & thumperchick should be getting overnight shipments sent out today. Hopefully you'll get them Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Please let me know if those end up being something other than what they should be.

Yes! I just got tracking number #7! :D

saramwrap

I called everyone into the room to witness the opening of the latest shirt.woot package. We all held our breath...

...and let out a huge sigh of relief, because it was the right shirt in the right size, IN THE RIGHT PANTONE COLOR.

Yesssssssss.

Thank you SO MUCH for getting this straightened out. My faith in bundles is tentatively restored, right on time for this Woot-Off.

agingdragqueen

Staff

saramwrap wrote:I called everyone into the room to witness the opening of the latest shirt.woot package. We all held our breath...

...and let out a huge sigh of relief, because it was the right shirt in the right size, IN THE RIGHT PANTONE COLOR.

Yesssssssss.

Thank you SO MUCH for getting this straightened out. My faith in bundles is tentatively restored, right on time for this Woot-Off.

SO RELIEVED. PHEW.

saramwrap

agingdragqueen wrote:SO RELIEVED. PHEW.

Would you like to know the most hilarious part?

It's really, really off-center. Like, at least 1-2" off, which is pretty obvious when it's on top of, uh, a curvaceous WXL figure.

I'm still super-happy to just have the right thing, and just want to put this whole thing behind us, but...

What are they smoking in Texas? o_0

agingdragqueen

Staff

saramwrap wrote:Would you like to know the most hilarious part?

It's really, really off-center. Like, at least 1-2" off, which is pretty obvious when it's on top of, uh, a curvaceous WXL figure.

I'm still super-happy to just have the right thing, and just want to put this whole thing behind us, but...

What are they smoking in Texas? o_0

Do you happen to have a photo? You can PM it to me if you feel better about that- I really would like to show them, because this is getting ridonk.

thumperchick

ADQ, Manhandsha - you guys are NOT going to believe this.

I got the RIGHT hoodie, right size, right color, nice print - perfect. I even did a rough check for layout and centering - looks good!

My hoodie needs have been met. Thank you ladies for staying on top of this mess for us.

manhandsha

Staff

thumperchick wrote:ADQ, Manhandsha - you guys are NOT going to believe this.

I got the RIGHT hoodie, right size, right color, nice print - perfect. I even did a rough check for layout and centering - looks good!

My hoodie needs have been met. Thank you ladies for staying on top of this mess for us.

Ahh! Yessss! I'm so glad to hear it; especially since we have the shirt woot-off happening now.

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
manhandsha wrote:... especially since we have the shirt woot-off happening now.

So all this can happen again with the new bundles?

(I kid, I kid! I really do hope that this round goes as smoothly as my experience the previous time. Thanks @ADQ and @manhandsha for taking care of all this.)

manhandsha

Staff

Narfcake wrote:So all this can happen again with the new bundles?

(I kid, I kid! I really do hope that this round goes as smoothly as my experience the previous time.)

I hope not; I think we've learned our lesson!

saramwrap

agingdragqueen wrote:Do you happen to have a photo? You can PM it to me if you feel better about that- I really would like to show them, because this is getting ridonk.

I'll snap a pic in the morning when there's adequate light. I have a sexy mannequin torso set aside for just these sorts of moments.

theco2

saramwrap wrote:I'll snap a pic in the morning when there's adequate light. I have a sexy mannequin torso set aside for just these sorts of moments.

You're a mannequin?
Wait, did you say, "curvaceous?"

bsmith1 wrote:Got my shirt today, but one of sleeves is barley sewed on!

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised.

theco2

Narfcake wrote:So all this can happen again with the new bundles?

(I kid, I kid! I really do hope that this round goes as smoothly as my experience the previous time. Thanks @ADQ and @manhandsha for taking care of all this.)

I made a similar comment, when they posted the first bundle of the night.

Thank you very much, agingdragqueen and manhandsha! You have done wonders, for fixing all of this and I have to wonder where we would be, without you.

theco2

After reading about the design being off center, I had to take another look, because I was so excited to get the correct shirt, I didn't bother looking closely.

Guess what...
Off center.

Sorry, no sexy mannequins, here.

agingdragqueen

Staff

theco2 wrote:After reading about the design being off center, I had to take another look, because I was so excited to get the correct shirt, I didn't bother looking closely.

Guess what...
Off center.

img

Sorry, no sexy mannequins, here.

Goin' crazy here. Lemme wait til Saramwrap comes back with her sexy photo and I'll send them both off while crying.

theco2

agingdragqueen wrote:

Goin' crazy here. Lemme wait til Saramwrap comes back with her sexy photo and I'll send them both off while crying.

MAKE IT STOP! Every time they laugh, I have to laugh with them.

saramwrap

This is Siobhan, my trustworthy torso. I put a necklace on her so you can see how it lines up with the design - the TARDIS is just over an inch off-center. I don't think it would be very obvious at all if the TARDIS didn't have the light up top that points straight up towards your collarbone!

I happily wore this yesterday, so it's not like it'll be shunned to the back of my closet. But I suppose I won't wear that necklace with it, or people will think my b0obs are crooked. ;)

saramwrap

theco2 wrote:You're a mannequin?
Wait, did you say, "curvaceous?"

Only my torso is a mannequin. Duh.

saramwrap

I think that it's vastly improved when you wear it backwards. :D :D

NSFW if you work for Macy's.

agingdragqueen

Staff

saramwrap wrote:I think that it's vastly improved when you wear it backwards. :D :D

NSFW if you work for Macy's.

Thanks so much for posting! I'm sending it along, hopefully I can get word on a resolution ASAP.

saramwrap

agingdragqueen wrote:Thanks so much for posting! I'm sending it along, hopefully I can get word on a resolution ASAP.

Thanks! If this is as good as it gets, that's alright - I know that sometimes things are just printed a little 'off.'

Interestingly, the print on this shirt was also larger than the print on the too-dark version (which is perfectly centered). I wonder if the revision somehow affected the centering?

theco2

saramwrap wrote:...or people will think my b0obs are crooked. ;)

I think we need to do a little research, on this one.

saramwrap wrote:NSFW if you work for Macy's.

Nice butt!

manhandsha

Staff

theco2 wrote:Nice butt!

I knew there would be a butt comment!

saramwrap

manhandsha wrote:I knew there would be a butt comment!

*whistles innocently*

theco2

saramwrap wrote:*whistles innocently*

Well, you did say it was a sexy mannequin.

thumperchick

Well now you guys have me paranoid. I'm going to dig out my hoodie while the mister is at work tomorrow and check again for a centered print.

And dat manny got a booty.